James Franco: Did He Try To Hook Up With A 17-Year-Old Fan?

Thu, April 3, 2014 10:15am EST by 23 Comments

James Franco, 35, is being harassed on social media after screen grabs leaked online of a conversation — first over Instagram then over text — that he allegedly had with a 17-year-old fan. See all the screen grabs here.

Didn’t anyone tell James Franco that once something is posted on social media it’s in the world forever? Well apparently not! After a fan, Lucy Clode waited outside of James’ Broadway show Of Mice & Men on April 1, to meet him, he allegedly reached out to her and asked her if she wanted to meet up — even though she’s half his age.

James Franco Attempts Underage Hookup?

Lucy, a teen from Scotland visiting NYC with her mother, took pics of James leaving the show as well as a video, both posted on Instagram, and you can hear him saying that she has to post and tag him in it. So that’s what she did — and the rest is history.

James Franco Confesses Why He Hit On 17-Year-Old Girl

James Franco’s Instagram Hoax: It All To Promote His New Film?

On April 2, screengrabs leaked of an apparent exchange between James and Lucy in an Instagram message where he asks her how old she is (she answers 17), then asks when her birthday is. The conversation goes on for some time on Instagram, when he asks where she lives, what hotel she’s at, and for her phone number.

She apparently gave it to him — because a text message was also leaked. In the iMessage, he asks to see her and she says, “As long as you are James Franco.”

Lucy Clode: See Pics Of James Franco’s 17-Year-Old Crush

He responded with four texts: “I am,” “You’re single?,” “What’s the hotel?,” “Should I rent a room?”

As any girl was, she wanted proof it was him —  so, he sent a pic waving, which really anyone could just google and find. So she requests a more personal one. Her request is his demand as it seems — he sends one of himself holding a sign that says “Lucy” on it.

James Responds To Photo Leaks . . . Then Deletes Response

Now, there’s no proof that any of these are real and no word on where they came from. Additionally, the date of consent in NYC is 17 so it would not be against the law if they had hooked up.

Later that day, James posted a response to the leaked pics in an Instagram photo — which has now been deleted — but fans had screen grabbed it. The photo was of James with text over it that read, “Why are you thirsty for underage ones?” Even though the photo was deleted, he shared it on Twitter and didn’t delete the tweet, which read, “I’M NOT! I HOPE PARENTS KEEP THEIR TEENS AWAY FROM ME! Thank you.”

In case you were wondering, after the pics were leaked, Lucy’s account began getting tons of comments, in which she responded saying that she turned him down!

Do you think the messages are real? Do you think he’s creepy? Are you surprised she turned him down? Let us know!

– Emily Longeretta

More James Franco News:

1. The Muppets, Seth Rogen & More Parody Kim Kardashian ‘Vogue’ Cover
  2. James Franco Becomes Rob Riggle In Hilarious Super Bowl Ad
  3. Kanye West: Is He Furious At ‘SNL’ For Mocking Kimye? The Truth

mary

Posted at 4:03 AM on August 29, 2014

he cute but hooking up with a 17 not cool

taylor

Posted at 5:21 PM on August 12, 2014

i would of met with him. Im 18 on the 29th JAMES

Larry

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 17, 2014

17 is legal were I live and most the united states some places are 16 so screw it go for it Franco live the dream we all wish we could!

Latosha

Posted at 6:47 AM on April 10, 2014

I was recommended this web site through my cousin.
I am now not certain whether or not this submit is written
by him as nobody else recognise such designated approximately
my problem. You’re amazing! Thanks!

agent k (@CyberWarFan)

Posted at 3:35 PM on April 5, 2014

Lucys lovely nothing wrong with his judgement. If they’re attracted to each other let them have fun everyones too uptight about age. 18 next month would that have been ok? come on she’s a young woman and knows what she’s doing.

Lisa

Posted at 3:34 PM on April 5, 2014

I think she has wants attention!! And wants to be on tv, be interview and get $ out of it!!! Dumb girl!

Natalia

Posted at 2:03 PM on April 5, 2014

It’s just a publicitiy stunt for his upcoming movie. Duh!

Jose

Posted at 4:42 AM on April 5, 2014

I think Shes Creepy!!!

Aslely

Posted at 1:40 PM on April 4, 2014

That girl is STUPID i would have text him my Address

GiniRay Fieldygo

Posted at 1:36 PM on April 4, 2014

>>>>>>>> CHECK44.COM

ruthmoseley

Posted at 7:54 AM on April 4, 2014

uptil I looked at the paycheck that said $5573 , I didnt believe …that…my mom in-law woz like actualey receiving money parttime from there new laptop. . there friends cousin started doing this for only 9 months and just now repaid the mortgage on there mini mansion and purchased themselves a Chrysler . pop over to this website

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

ginirayfieldygo

Posted at 5:57 AM on April 4, 2014

44Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

Rosa

Posted at 7:14 PM on April 3, 2014

Definitley fake, this is just stupid.

Spacecase

Posted at 4:49 PM on April 3, 2014

This behavior is obviously promotion for his new movie Nymphomaniac.

Sob

Posted at 2:32 PM on April 3, 2014

The girl does not dress like shes 18. Technically shes asking for it

EW!

Posted at 7:20 PM on April 3, 2014

No one’s ever asking for it. I don’t care what they’re wearing. You’re disgusting. I hope you keep that I mind if you have daughters.

Talaban

Posted at 9:36 PM on April 4, 2014

All western girls are ‘asking’ for it! They deserve everything they get! If you dress like a whore, expect to be treated like one! Men still rule! Ha!

agent k (@CyberWarFan)

Posted at 3:40 PM on April 5, 2014

i think he means she doesn’t dress like a child.

George

Posted at 1:15 PM on April 3, 2014

Get real! James didn’t do anything illegal. He can do whatever he likes, in my eyes and he wouldn’t be foolish enough to stoop an underage girl. Anyway, he’s always admitting he likes
c o c k and c u m way better than anything a female might have, LMFAO!

Dayna

Posted at 1:25 PM on April 3, 2014

You’re a dirty old pedo too then?

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:59 AM on April 3, 2014

well, once a pedophile………ALWAY’S ONE.

kohutlajvbcv

Posted at 10:56 AM on April 3, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?cvneryery

Dayna Hendersonfad