Chris Brown: Inmates Diss Him In Jail For Hitting Rihanna

Wed, March 26, 2014 12:18pm EDT by 146 Comments
Chris Brown Prison Mates Diss
Getty

Cortney

Posted at 7:07 AM on September 19, 2014

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really
well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
I will definitely return.

Zara

Posted at 6:18 PM on September 11, 2014

It’s remarkable in support of me to have a site, which is beneficial in support of my knowledge.
thanks admin

tifanie

Posted at 2:45 AM on August 3, 2014

Honestly, People Need To Get Over it. It’s not unforgivable. Rihanna obviously forgave him. Life goes on. People Make Mistakes. There’s no need to hold a grudge if it’s non of their business.

Ricky Romero

Posted at 10:04 AM on June 6, 2014

chris brown has listened his lesson please leave him alone

jacob

Posted at 4:24 AM on May 31, 2014

They must give chris brown abreak what happend between him and Rihanna it was an incident it happens to every one kook what hapend to jayz was that fair so why is chris being treated like an animal chris brown please don’t leasten to those dum looser inmates and never forget that we love you in south africa and like your music

Toni

Posted at 11:13 PM on May 29, 2014

Listen up!! Ya all wack if ya think he deserves to be free. Let him rot in jail. He’s an abomination to rap

Oscar flair

Posted at 6:44 PM on May 29, 2014

Come on now..thats so 2009..he was a kid..hes a man now..give a guy a break…free breezy!!

Ima fan..a real fan..im down with you breezy..when you fall il spend my last coins to pick you up by buyin you copies my niggar..im a singer and im strivin for a deal all because of you..you inspired me alot..#freeBreezy

moses

Posted at 4:48 AM on May 23, 2014

Chris Brown has lean his lesion pls leave him alone

jazmine

Posted at 7:55 PM on May 10, 2014

Okay its not like Rihanna didn’t hit Chris Brown to damn man..he wasn’t right for hitting her but some times things happen in the moment of heat in an argument hell he made a mistake its been how many years now. .just leave him the f**k alone omg he has suffered enough..emotionally, physically, even lost some fans because of that crap & the rehab issue just dumb sorry. .I hate he going thur this horrible time being locked up ike an animal..when he’s only human. Chris Brown is not an rapper to the dumb inmates saying all that. .y’all not any better so stop trying to break him because y’all in jail for a reason.
I know Chris going to be a better person when he gets out..for one no drugs..I really blame the industry for messing him up he wasn’t like that hell.the life of fame in fortune got to him..for real
.but I’m a fan forever regardless of what he’s an amazing artist & dancer..please let him go he’s been though to much now..love you Chris Brown

Ice man

Posted at 1:15 AM on May 9, 2014

That guy should be left alone👏👏👏👏👏

LIla

Posted at 6:47 PM on May 5, 2014

I think he learned his lesson. No one deserves to be broken down like that. Yes he was wrong for hitting rihanna. I’m sure he hasn’t hit another girl since. Chris I feel u need to get ur act together. Ppl are goin to stop feeling sorry for u eventually after a while. Ur an adult therefore act as such. U have my sympathy but ur going to have to grow up sooner or later. Dnt worry about it, ull b out b4 u knw it. Keep ur cool. Anytime u feel like snapping jus sing or rap right there n boom u got a new song for ur another album ;). I got u

Jill marks

Posted at 12:25 AM on May 2, 2014

“America, America my home unfair home” this isn’t about Chris Brown it’s about breaking a man down that has reach great Stardom. He should had never put his hands on Riihanna, that is not a man thing to do, but I do know that we can be provoke and lose our temper in a way that we will regret it later. Losing your temper does not mean your a bad person. For example what will happen if someone smack your mother in front of you? That anger inside of you will show up! C’mon we all had lost are cool one time or another, he admitted his wrong and apologized, maybe a little community service would had served him well. So stop nailing him to the cross, what’s your faults I’m sure you want them forgiven. Imagine if he was a tipicle man, and Rihanna a tipicle women would it had gone this far? Rather who would Care. Jacked-up America! #FreeChrisBrownandlockuptherealBadGuys

Persuada Rodgers

Posted at 11:27 AM on May 1, 2014

I don’t. Feel sorry for him at all .he should. Already. New this was going catch up with him soon a later.he figure. That he was a Singer can’t. Nobody. Touch him he was wrong. And for Rihanna. Is two sizes to every. Story I didn’t. Feel sorRy sorry. For her either P’s. All yall. Singer and rappers. Think y’all can’t. Be touch and all the money. Y’all have in the world. Don’t mean a damn thang. This is a lesson. To learn. Grow up cause. Yall. Not kids anymore. And for the people didn’t. Like what I said I don’t. Care this is my opinion. Not yours Thank. YOU

ell

Posted at 12:15 AM on April 25, 2014

chris brown is not a rapper????

marissa

Posted at 7:11 PM on May 17, 2014

leave Chris brown alone because I don’t think chis brown should be locked up that’s my opinion and I do think that he shouldn’t be locked up but I do think that he was wrong for hitting Rihanna.

kristal bbalo

Posted at 5:03 AM on April 21, 2014

leave chris brown alone…the rihanna issue is in the past and that has made him pay since…he has had enough.he is not the only man to hit a woman.why, because that woman is rihanna?.i know hitting a woman was wrong, but he has paid for it…please dont make it hunt him fo the rest of his life…am a huge fan of chris and it hates me that his in jail…he has no peace since the rihanna incident. Let him be, calling him name is just stupid of you…i love you chris, hope all is gonna be well for you.

Maya Ramos

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 20, 2014

Leave him the f….alone already…he paid his dues an dhe admits of being wrong….why everybody making a big deal about the Rihanna situation shes a homewrecker anyway hes better off without her…i give you mad props Chris keep doing your thing im witj u all the way….LUV YA N GOD BLESS

Samuel Yanney

Posted at 4:01 AM on April 17, 2014

He has paid enough for his mistake
Is time to set him free

factorytb.5220@gmail.com

Posted at 7:15 PM on April 16, 2014

Enough is enough. He has paid his dues now. But, his current actions have been of his own doing. Chris B. it’s time to put your big boy pants on now!!

alveretta mack

Posted at 11:14 AM on April 16, 2014

I think that chris x girlfriend is goingnout with drake just too