‘Scandal’ Recap: A Beloved Character Meets A Bloody End

Fri, March 21, 2014 12:08am EDT by 16 Comments
James Novak Murdered Scandal Recap
Courtesy of ABC

cheating spouse st louis

Posted at 7:12 PM on April 17, 2014

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give
a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading your articles.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover
the same topics? Thank you!

Susy

Posted at 7:54 PM on March 21, 2014

I want more Huck and Quinn! I hate what they did to james :(

Mary

Posted at 7:03 PM on March 21, 2014

I also was devastated over the death of James. I’m sure Cyrus will find another love…at least I hope! Don’t downplay Jake…that baby face is disceiving and I know there will be more surprises out of him. Keep your eye on Mellie…she’s the one to watch out for.

kristenmarwales

Posted at 1:23 PM on March 21, 2014

just as Dennis implied I’m in shock that you can get paid $9274 in four weeks on the internet . have a peek at this website

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Robin

Posted at 9:10 AM on March 21, 2014

Rowan and Cyrus are the best actors and definitely deserve Emmys. I still in shock and yes, Jake sucks as a Commander.

Gladiator

Posted at 1:23 AM on March 21, 2014

As heartbroken as Cyrus was, is there anyone else out there who believes that HE is behind James’ murder? I got that feeling from the previous episode by the way he was telling James he loved him. It’s synonymous with the kiss of death Michael gave Fredo in the Godfather. Just my theory…only time will tell.

Marlene

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 21, 2014

I thought Cyrus was behind it too. In the previous episode he went to Jake for help to hide the scandal. He had to know James was going to be killed. That is why he had that emotional scene with him…like you said….kiss of death.

staciblank

Posted at 4:26 PM on March 21, 2014

Totally agree. Cyrus is behind it. No pun intended.

Keisha

Posted at 1:17 AM on March 21, 2014

I concur…amazing acting!!!!!! Bravo!!!

LeeS

Posted at 1:13 AM on March 21, 2014

Are you crazy? There is no hope for Jake. He did not need to kill those women or James. He could have made all the evidence disappear or just killed Sally Langston (make it look like an accident or suicide). Jake is a killer and has been all along like Huck except Huck walked away from B613 when he had a chance.

Jake killed James to punish Cyrus whom he dislikes for starting this Daniel Douglas mess. He should have killed Mellie too since she was Cyrus’ partner.

Eli/Rowan Pope would have handled the matter in a cleaner manner so no questions were asked. Now you have two missing women including a reporter who was asking questions and multiple people with knowledge of the killings. Jake sucks at being Command.

Carol

Posted at 1:42 PM on March 27, 2014

I think that problem is that Jake had relationships with all those involved. He even mentions it when he is holding the gun on David and James. I also think that he took care of this because he had a relationship with James. He was able to comfort him in the end. As morbid as that was it was a really nice thing to do. YUCK HORRIBLE. If you noticed Rowan never socialize with anyone. That is so he could keep your emotions out of it. Jake will have trouble because he has a heart and he still hopes to “step into the sun one day. I think that Cyrus did plan James murder but not on purpose. He needed to get things cleaned up but really didn’t say how to go about it. Just do it!!! I don’t know if he imagined that it would be James. But he might have had an inkling because James has been a loose cannon for a while. First it was the election rigging and now this always running to tell if he didn’t get what he wanted ….then he said he just wanted an apology…. REALLY. I guess he imagined that he was in real trouble this time? UGH…….

maggie

Posted at 12:51 AM on March 21, 2014

I have never, ever, seen more wrenching, completely real cries of anguish and loss than Jeff Perry’s tonight, as Cyrus, on “Scandal”. I wish he could get an award just for that. Thank you, Jeff.

Keisha

Posted at 1:20 AM on March 21, 2014

Well said, Maggie! What an amazing job done by Jeff Perry! I am in awe of his acting skills!

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:37 AM on March 21, 2014

she met with die hard politicians

F S N

Posted at 12:22 AM on March 21, 2014

Reblogged this on The Now.

Trina

Posted at 11:18 PM on March 21, 2014

All the actors on this show are amazing! I can’t wait to.see what Mama Pope has in store!