‘Vampire Diaries’: Stefan & Caroline Unveil Katherine’s Dark Secret

Thu, February 27, 2014 10:20pm EDT by 15 Comments 20,421 Article Views
Katherine Elena Secret
Courtesy of CW

Mihaela

Posted at 9:09 AM on March 6, 2014

Damon and Elena must get back together!! They are the best .(for me) :D Delena forever and ever! <3

rebecca

Posted at 6:21 PM on March 2, 2014

I cant wait till next week!!!!

David.O

Posted at 6:44 PM on March 2, 2014

i thought in one of the episodes it said that once Katherine has taken over her body she cant come back. but i am sure they will find a way.

Kimbra

Posted at 9:56 PM on March 1, 2014

Please damon and elena get back together and end up together and klaus and caroline and Jeremy and Bonnie belong together they better end up together or I will stop watching this show

qushu sinkila

Posted at 5:24 PM on February 28, 2014

omg! I can’t wait for episode 15. I’m curious. I hope Elena is returning. I’m team Delena. I’m never gonna give up on Damon, have soft spot for stefen though

anastacia

Posted at 4:31 PM on February 28, 2014

i am team stelena, plssssss dey should jst gv us back team stelena.

KayKay

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 28, 2014

Holy crap! For the people that are “sick” of the show or think its just getting worse… stop watching it then? lol you’re annoying.
I’m excited for next week, I like Elena and Stephen together but I hope her and Damon get back together because I like him better when he’s not a ripper a_hole.

allie

Posted at 11:47 AM on February 28, 2014

Yet another episode of Damon acting like spoiled child that everyone has to tip toe around because he’ll cry if he doesn’t get his way. wtf, happened to this show? if they’re gonna make it all about Damon and his feelings and how everyone should revolve there lives around his, they’re ruining this show because of there obvious love for Damon. I’m done

Tara

Posted at 9:54 AM on February 28, 2014

I’m sorry but someone has to clue me in on why exactly Elena HAS TO be with Damon, they’re clearly not right for each other.

Nicole

Posted at 9:03 AM on February 28, 2014

Elena must be with Damon. DELENA FOREVER!!!!!!

dunjav2013

Posted at 4:44 AM on February 28, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

amarpreet kaur

Posted at 4:23 AM on February 28, 2014

I love delena and steferine!!!!

Beth

Posted at 10:56 PM on February 27, 2014

Stefan has now officially become the only reason to watch this ever declining show. I hope once Elena comes back, she’s not desperate to be back with Damon now that she knows his true colours. I still do not understand how Stefan’s love for Elena is enough to overcome his ripper side but it is never enough for Damon to overcome his ripper/hunger. I mean we know he loves Elena so it just must be that he is very weak willed which figures…

aolani08