‘Teen Mom 2′ Recap: Jenelle Evans’ Abortion Has Shocking Aftermath

Tue, February 25, 2014 11:11pm EDT by 15 Comments
Teen Mom Jenelle Evans Abortion
Courtesy of MTV

Bradley Speck

Posted at 1:06 AM on April 17, 2014

HEY GUYS,YOU HAVE TO READ THIS AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY!!!

I was married for 9years without any child,because of this my husband
started acting very strange at home,coming home late and not spending
time with me anymore.So i became very sad and lost in life because my
doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make
life so hard for me and my family.my sister inlaw told me about
DR MALAA from the Internet,how he has helped people
with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him
and explain to him.he cast a spell and it was a miracle three days
later my husband can back to apologize for all he has done and told me
he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i
got pregnant and gave birth to twins (girls) we are now happy with
ourselves. Thanks to (Dr MALAA) for saving my relationship and for
also saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested
to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell
caster email address is (BESTSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM) or you can call his mobile phone on+2348159645271. thanks for your time…

Tiffany D.

Posted at 8:59 PM on March 2, 2014

“Chelsea can’t seem to get over her ex” storyline…. Are we really back to that again? Seriously.

Boxermom

Posted at 6:13 PM on February 28, 2014

I think the jenelle storyline has gone to far. MTV needs to be paying for her to get the mental help she so clearly needs So sad to watch her dispose of one baby only to turn around and try to get pregnant again. How is this even fit for tv?!

Willy Wonka

Posted at 9:21 AM on February 28, 2014

Janelle, time to come back to work, this candy isn’t going to make itsef.

Dar

Posted at 2:11 PM on February 27, 2014

I was sickened to think Jenelle got an abortion and then wants to become pregnant. This girl SHOULD NOT be reproducing. Anybody who can terminate a pregnancy so flippantly and then state she wants to get pregnant needs to see a psychiatrist. There’s is something wrong with this girl.

Lea

Posted at 5:08 PM on March 2, 2014

She WAS on heroin when she got pregnant with the aborted child. Probably the only abortion I ever agreed with. That child’s life would have been hell- in and out of hospitals for health issues and in and out of foster homes- or worse, stuck listening to Barbara and Jenelle screaming at each other all the time like Jace has to.

She shouldn’t have tried to have another baby so soon. But I hope things go well for her. Maybe she’ll finally turn her life around. I hope so, but that track record…

Sk

Posted at 1:35 PM on February 27, 2014

How many of you think that Nathan the guy who purposely got Jenelle pregnant after only a few months of dating her will actually stick around?

shamoona

Posted at 3:33 AM on February 27, 2014

what Kyle answered I am impressed that a student able to earn $6511 in a few weeks on the internet . go now

>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Kate

Posted at 9:53 PM on February 26, 2014

Been watching the show since the first season, God knows why. Janelle is so immature and in denial it actually scares me. How can someone not raising their first child and no education or job think it’s a good idea to have a baby? Leah is a good mom but doesn’t seem like she lives in reality either. She seems to always want more. With both husbands it has been more of a house, more kids, more everything. She’ll never be happy. I feel sorry for Chelsea. If it weren’t for her amazing father she would not be doing as well as she is. Kailyn has done wonders with her life in spite of everything. Joe’s family took her in while she was pregnant but other than that they have done nothing but cause problems. Joe never even tried to make their relationship work years ago and acted like a dumb kid. His parents enabled his behavior and I remember wanting to scream to them threw the screen to shake him and make him grow up. The poor kid looks exactly like him and I don’t know how she handles it.

ceer0624

Posted at 9:08 PM on February 26, 2014

How about meet an real interracial partner? Do NOT miss the special interracial dating site————————–► ❤ MixedPartner.c o m ❤ .Love me,love my color.Why not try this out.Seek relationships, friendships beyond race and borders.JOIN a group where all members believe Interracial relationship.Because love sees no color.3

NikkiLee Bertonifor

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 26, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do>>>> N­O­O­B­J­O­B­S­.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

lisa

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 26, 2014

Chelsea needs to let ADAMS DAUGHTER, SEE HER FATHER! She thinks it’s just her kid unless she or her creepy daddy want child support. Leah is nothing but a self centered btch. Cares about a house. That is all it’s ever been with her. A house doesn’t make it a HOME! Jenelle. Not even wasting my fingers typing. Kailyn is the ONLY ONE that takes care of her son, works, tries so hard to make things simple, and Jo always tries to throw a monkey wrench into EVERYTHING! He should be so happy Javi treats his son like his own. He includes him in everything and so does Javis family and friends. Jo, LEAVE HER ALONE LOSER!

Shayne

Posted at 10:15 AM on February 26, 2014

I took that little poll n was surprised at how many people are reading the article that don’t watch the show… Wth?? My only other comment? Congrats on your fifth child, Barbara!

Mister Baja