Olympic Skating: Ashley Wagner Can’t Beat Teen Yulia Lipnitskaya

Sun, February 9, 2014 1:44pm EDT by 7 Comments
Ashley Wagner Yulia Lipnitskaya Figure Skating
Getty

maria

Posted at 8:21 PM on February 11, 2014

I just saw Yulia’s videos woahhh diz little girl is AMAZING ,Sincerely , she deserves to win the 1st place, better than Gold

EngelaDuffinoap (@EngelaDuffinoap)

Posted at 7:19 AM on February 10, 2014

I’ve made $80,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>> Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

dsagsdfs

Posted at 9:37 PM on February 9, 2014

Voted “Best of the Web” by Forbes. ” +++ WealthyPeople.ōrg +++ highlights the ‘millionaires’ in its listings” by Wall Street Journal. This is the largest and most effective site in the world to connect with, date, and marry successful and attractive people.Our members include CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models and Hollywood celebrities, just to name a few. Here, every quality single is welcome! Whether or not you’re a Millionaire or simply interested in meeting other eligible and successful people.
dsfsdf

skoookum

Posted at 8:37 PM on February 9, 2014

Go Yulia!

fan

Posted at 6:28 PM on February 9, 2014

This was the team competition…who cares??? Her individual competition doesn’t start until next week. You people are idiots.

megan

Posted at 4:00 PM on February 9, 2014

Leave that lady along

Jerry H. Johnson

Posted at 2:26 PM on February 9, 2014

I just bought an iPhone and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic camera that we got for $137.59… We bought all of this from money we earned in only two days working a job over this website! Check it out
➨➨➨➨ W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­