‘Biggest Loser’ Winner Rachel: I Exercise Up To Four Times A Day

Thu, February 6, 2014 10:07pm EDT by 20 Comments
Rachel Frederickson Workout Routine
Courtesy of NBC

business tips by Meir Ezra

Posted at 10:07 AM on August 12, 2014

How much are you willing to train to offer the highest degree of performance.
Lanson visits a top fashion meeting by Ye Fei Hong’s magazine editor.
Recently, I had someone challenge CRG’s goal to develop to a billion-dollar business.

meir Ezra coach

Posted at 5:09 PM on July 4, 2014

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

I don’t know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

BlubberBurner

Posted at 3:10 PM on May 2, 2014

Sometimes that what it takes to get and stay in shape. I work out twice daily (really I run my work out video 2x in a row), and still I have some blubber around my bellah!

Ursula

Posted at 11:04 AM on February 24, 2014

She looks amazing and she worked hard for it,she’s super fit and healthy absolutely nothing wrong with that

Hidiho

Posted at 7:19 AM on February 18, 2014

I wish the BL show was all done on tv; sending people home for 3 1/2 months to go it alone isn’t a tv show. Start and end the show on the scale on tv so we can see it all and then it will be better monitored.

Janien

Posted at 2:04 PM on February 13, 2014

Please send me het eating plan and excercise regime

NEVA

Posted at 1:11 PM on February 8, 2014

HAVEN’T WATCH THIS YET…B UT ALL I COULD SAY IS THAT, SHE LOOKS GREAT.

rose

Posted at 10:41 PM on February 7, 2014

Not for somebody trying to win (and winning) $250,000

Kimberly R. Friel (@KimberlyRFriel)

Posted at 7:46 AM on February 7, 2014

I just bought an iPhone and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic camera that we got for $137.59… We bought all of this from money we earned in only two days working a job over this website! Check it out>>>

Sign up here> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

killykarro (@killykarro)

Posted at 7:45 AM on February 7, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do…

>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Jessica

Posted at 5:36 AM on February 7, 2014

She looks wonderful and is so young, that makes it so much easier to loose weight.. But can SOMEONE please tell me where all her extra skin went?!

rose

Posted at 10:42 PM on February 7, 2014

Spanx and dehydration

C

Posted at 12:36 AM on February 8, 2014

In another article, she says she had surgery to remove the extra skin – 10 lbs. of it.

JustSaying

Posted at 3:26 AM on February 7, 2014

Weight loss can become an addiction. She does not look well. I hope the show begins judging on BMI instead of just weight loss. This is absolutely ridiculous. She’s just skin and bones….she does not look healthy at all!

rose

Posted at 10:43 PM on February 7, 2014

They judge on percentage of weight lost. If they judged on BMI or just actual pounds, a woman would never be able to win against the very large men who compete.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:00 AM on February 7, 2014

for now, yes.
but how will it be in ten years?

kat

Posted at 11:36 PM on February 6, 2014

the scariest thing is what must she look like in real life if the camera adds pounds??

dsagsdfs

Posted at 11:07 PM on February 6, 2014

Voted “Best of the Web” by Forbes. ” +++ CelebritiesDating.Cōm +++ highlights the ‘millionaires’ in its listings” by Wall Street Journal. This is the largest and most effective site in the world to connect with, date, and marry successful and attractive people.Our members include CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models and Hollywood celebrities, just to name a few. Here, every quality single is welcome! Whether or not you’re a Millionaire or simply interested in meeting other eligible and successful people.
dsfsdfds

Real Entertainment News

Posted at 10:29 PM on February 6, 2014

She looks good, what are they talking about?

bldreamer

Posted at 10:20 PM on February 6, 2014

She looks gaunt, skinny sick as in anorexic like – not healthy, 15 to twenty years older than her age. It is not very inspiring as it encourages anorexia – going 4 times a day for a work out is an obsession – seems almost like a mental sickness already. They should have checked her before letting her win.

But it is all about winning that money – she can get fat again if she wants to. Bottomline it seems like biggest loser is losing the whole concept as a reality weight lose program – it is all about winning that MONEY… not about a healthy lifestyle.