‘Teen Mom 2′ Sneak Peek: Leah Receives Daughter’s Tragic Diagnosis

Tue, February 4, 2014 9:06am EDT by 6 Comments
Leah Messer Baby
Courtesy of Twitter

Arizona

Posted at 11:28 PM on February 17, 2014

Ali is not a dwarf and if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all

jules

Posted at 7:12 AM on February 9, 2014

When people get on these sites and Say things to come after another person Hollywood Gossip should take those comments down but instead they take down comments that are simply expressing an opinion and yet this cruel talk about a Baby they will leave up. That’s why I don’t blog on this site much any more. they have taken down so many of my comments non of which was Cruel so if they wanted to remove it they would

Kristie Cox

Posted at 12:34 PM on February 5, 2014

Don’t pay attention to stupid people, God only gives special children to special people because he knows we will do whatever is needed for them. So don’t pay attention to what people say. Your better than that it just shows how stupid people can be. Love always Kristie

Kristie Cox

Posted at 12:28 PM on February 5, 2014

Hey Leah my name is Kristie and my son also had Musclar Dystrophy and would like to help u understand it alittle more my number is 615-578-6555 and I would love to be a friend if u need one I’m probley your mothers age but watch your show all the time. So please let me help u understand about this diease. My son had the worst kind it was Duchennee M.D . My love to U and your family.

Melanie

Posted at 11:51 AM on February 5, 2014

You are a sick, cruel individual.

itsamystery

Posted at 5:25 PM on February 5, 2014

What is wrong with you? Also, have you heard of Karma? Look it up.