Kim Kardashian: Is She Going Bald? — Expert Hairstylists Speak

Wed, January 8, 2014 3:35pm EDT by 21 Comments
Kim Kardashian Hair Loss
SplashNews

buy youtube views

Posted at 5:47 PM on March 29, 2014

Great info. Lucky me I recently found your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
I’ve book-marked it for later!

MyEcoHair

Posted at 4:19 AM on February 12, 2014

Indeed, hair loss can be caused by lots of factors. Biotin is of course a good treatment, but hair recovery is not immediate!

Online Automaten

Posted at 4:24 AM on January 28, 2014

Excellent items from you, man. I’ve take note your stuff prior to and you’re just too great.
I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re stating and
the way in which during which you say it. You’re making it entertaining and you
continue to take care of to stay it smart. I can not wait to read
far more from you. This is really a terrific site.

Tracy

Posted at 8:27 PM on January 27, 2014

The whole family suck

susi

Posted at 5:11 AM on January 21, 2014

Great information thanks for share with, i suffered from hair loss and tried bio hair treatment its worked cool and now i dont have hair loss problem

Jen

Posted at 10:26 PM on January 15, 2014

Look at that fat ugly pale bloated face….. Wow the things that 20 lbs of makeup does… Go home to your kid u good for nothin slut…

Hollyberry

Posted at 2:27 AM on January 11, 2014

Sac

Erin

Posted at 11:46 AM on January 10, 2014

These are all horrible comments! I had a baby a few months prior to Kim and I lost all the weight within a month and exclusively breastfed and had horrible (I’m taking horrific) hair loss. I wish more celebrities would talk about postpartum hair loss as us Moms experiencing the trauma of it aren’t so shocked and don’t feel freakish since celebrities go through the same thing. The idiots that say you wouldn’t screw a bald ho. Jus wait. .. karma sucks!

Thomas

Posted at 11:34 AM on January 11, 2014

I know, my ex wife lost most of her hair after our daughter was born, it never did grow back, but there are nice looking wigs for sale now, they don’t look as fake as the old ones use to. Sorry Kim, that is so sad.

Nichole RIP O.J. has the blood on his hands-KARMA

Posted at 11:05 PM on January 8, 2014

I can see Kenya running for the jungle right about now. Run man RUN.

Kerry Nurse R.N.

Posted at 6:04 PM on January 8, 2014

That is not normal, Kim go see a doctor, and not a plastic surgeon!!! Your psoriasis, turned into a disease state of alopecia, that happened to my neighbor two years ago, without treatment she is now bald.

Kim is a fat, bald,scarry ugly plastic surgery nightmare...

Posted at 6:35 PM on January 8, 2014

@Kerry, ITA OMG psoriasis and alopecia, karma (: !!!

Mrs. wright

Posted at 5:27 PM on January 8, 2014

I’m surprised she doesn’t just buy a wig to go with the rest of her fake ness, she has permanent freeze face from all her Botox! Yuck! She used to be a pretty girl, but not only is she annoying as sin, but she is totally messing up her looks, and let’s face it…that is all she’s got to work with. I can’t stand her, or her baby daddy!

Boycott kardashjenner whores

Posted at 4:16 PM on January 8, 2014

She is a hobbit. Fake hair just like the rest of her. I wonder what she really looks like. She’s had so much done who know what she really looks like

HOLY SH*T!!!

Posted at 5:52 PM on January 8, 2014

SHE’S ANOTHER MICHAEL JACKSON. EWWW

Loopy

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 8, 2014

MJ was the sh**t, he was the most talented artist that ever lived! disregard any personal decisions he may have made? There will never be another MJ.

Susan

Posted at 11:19 PM on January 8, 2014

@ richard R U kidding the list of guys that drilled her hole is a mile long.

Therair (@Therair1)

Posted at 3:44 PM on January 8, 2014

upto I looked at the receipt which was of $6227, I accept …that…my cousin had been truley receiving money in there spare time from there labtop.. there uncles cousin started doing this 4 only about 13 months and resently paid for the mortgage on there cottage and bourt Lexus LS400. hop over to this website,,,,,,,,,Rush64.COM

Kim Who?

Posted at 3:32 PM on January 8, 2014

Who wants a bald ho?

Kimmy's bald hole is in her head

Posted at 11:41 PM on January 8, 2014