‘Revenge’ Recap: Emily Reveals Her True Identity

Sun, January 5, 2014 11:49pm EDT by 16 Comments
Revenge Season 3 Episode 11
Courtesy of ABC

rebecca

Posted at 7:53 AM on January 16, 2014

I think that all the victoria, conrad and also Daniel should go to prision because of what they did to emily. Daniel shoot her, And Victoria and Conrad put her father for a crime he did not commit. I think charrotte is going to stick beside Emily. And i think that jack and emily should be together

Jessica P. Figueroa (@JessicaPFiguero)

Posted at 4:15 PM on January 6, 2014

like Catherine said I am taken by surprise that a stay at home mom can get paid $8282 in a few weeks on the internet. you could try here===>>> T­E­C­8­­0.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

juliage25 (@JuliaGe25)

Posted at 3:41 PM on January 6, 2014

my buddy’s aunt makes $62 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 6 months but last month her income was $21855 just working on the laptop for a few hours. you can try this ===============>>>>>>>>
===============================
JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ
===============================

Rubye R. Rochester (@_rubye)

Posted at 11:03 AM on January 6, 2014

Start working at home with GOOGLE!YAHOO. ABCNEWS AND MORE GLOBAL SITES… It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link,…. W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

chienabzxvzx

Posted at 10:07 AM on January 6, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.ddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeee

RosioBDeegan@rhyta.c (@RosioBDeeganrhy)

Posted at 7:59 AM on January 6, 2014

my neighbor’s mother-in-law makes $67 every hour on the computer. She has been out of a job for 9 months but last month her pay check was $17466 just working on the computer for a few hours. Get the facts,. www.T­E­C­6­­0.C­O­M

killy gibson

Posted at 7:09 AM on January 6, 2014

my neighbor’s step-aunt makes $87 an hour on the computer. She has been fired from work for nine months but last month her payment was $13529 just working on the computer for a few hours. check out the post right here>>>>Bay91.COM

Tim

Posted at 3:47 AM on January 6, 2014

What I’ve realized watching tonight’s episode is that there is not one innocent person in this mess & everyone has blood their hands. With being said it’s hard for me too feel sympathy for anyone (especially Emily) but then again if I was in her positron I would want to destroy the Grayson’s too. Can’t wait for next Sunday!

Maria

Posted at 3:46 AM on January 6, 2014

I am just ecstatic that Emily got her memories back. It would have been annoying if the amnesia had lasted longer than an episode. On a side note, Aiden is still sexy as ever but Jack leaned in to kiss Ems & then manoeuvred to kiss her forehead. I can’t be the only one who held my breath in that moment lol. He is all the way in now, finally!

Keira

Posted at 2:51 AM on January 6, 2014

Jack is NOT Emily’s childish love. He’s the reason she remembered everything in the present & they get through every obstacle. I love Aiden, but Jack is her true soulmate. There’s really no getting around that…

Tamara

Posted at 2:47 AM on January 6, 2014

I knew Jack would be the one to reignite her memory. Sorry Aiden, but you will ALWAYS come second to Jack<3

Dian

Posted at 2:33 AM on January 6, 2014

What the hell is that? In Promo12 Victoria finds out Emily is Amanda!
(Seriously?!)

Vanessa

Posted at 1:49 AM on January 6, 2014

Great episode.I really wish Emily and Aiden end up together,they’re such a great couple.

Dian

Posted at 1:29 AM on January 6, 2014

Oh no! I love Aiden and Emily. It seems Emily will come back to Jack.
Who is Niko?? I don’t want to see them together. She kissed him:((( May be Emily ask Jack to not tell anybody that she remembered everything even Aiden and Nolan. I want to see team Nolan,Aiden and Emily again, Jack can help them but please forget your childish love and fall in love with Margaux.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:09 AM on January 6, 2014

she is a man with a vagina?

aymar swan

Posted at 1:07 AM on January 6, 2014

this is wht l have been waiting for!!!