Brittany Murphy’s Death: Second Lab Report Contributes To Murder Claim

Wed, December 18, 2013 1:47pm EDT by 21 Comments 160,268 Article Views
Brittany Murphy Death
Peter Kramer/Entertainment/Getty Images, Courtesy Of YouTube

kain Waggoner

Posted at 12:26 PM on September 7, 2014

I wish you guys would do a follow up story on this .

candace evans

Posted at 3:27 PM on September 9, 2014

She was a go singer and I wish she was her I miss her love you Brittney Murphy

Christine Bodor

Posted at 6:00 PM on September 2, 2014

SMH you people need to read the autopsy results !

CSS

Posted at 12:07 PM on September 2, 2014

Or maybe it was her mother and in a way to shut up Brittany’s husband she killed him as well….. RIP Brittany I loved you and miss you, your characters were always so bubbly, I’ll always will watch Uptown girls and Clueless.

CSS

Posted at 12:00 PM on September 2, 2014

I think maybe her husband killed her and he may have felt so much guilt he ended his life the same it’d be different if they had died at the same time, but a bit ironic for them to have died time apart unless his body took the poison slower than hers.

Anonymous

Posted at 3:52 AM on August 26, 2014

Britney”?? !! Speculations.people that are wired in theory,dot,department of transportation.& science.food and naturals, theory’s someone said something about a jump in I am not sure what a jump is.batterys,ion’s protron nutron,there is no capital punishments for people that eat whale,salmon,are taboo seafoods,what went wrong doc.?????

Paul Antonio Guttuso

Posted at 2:43 AM on August 22, 2014

It is strange that Britney is away now.its confusing that James of the sapranos is away,? I miss Britney so much. Life is a uncontracted project for some freelance angels,I know that’s a heavy duty topic.it seams like the real answer, I am scared y’all.

243685752424

Posted at 7:42 AM on August 5, 2014

It sounds really suspicious I mean why should her and her husband get killed with the same thing.

Aidee Ramirez

Posted at 10:40 PM on May 20, 2014

great actress she was, very good performance in : Abandone. Something spooky about her death…… May she rest in peace

Hi

Posted at 10:36 AM on April 9, 2014

Mum she should die herself

corey gregory

Posted at 5:50 AM on March 7, 2014

folks if you go on youtube and look up the story of Julia Davis, it will make your skin crawl… search the terror within: former DHS officer Julia Davis speaks out, and just wait for it

ginasus

Posted at 5:24 PM on March 1, 2014

I sure hope that her father gets to the bottom of this. Suicide, I don’t believe it. Just rewatched her movie The dead girl” which should have won an academy award. All of the actors were fabulous; especially Brittany. I really cried at the end for her even if it was influenced by the character she played. Doesn’t make sense that she and her husband died of the same thing. Carbon Monoxide poisoning would have been more believable. Drugs don’t give one heavy metal poisoning. She surely had a promising career.

Tisha Adams

Posted at 10:52 PM on February 10, 2014

Really if the mom didnt do than it would be a big surprise cause first brittney dies than her husband from the sand thing and if it was so called “toxic mold” um how the mom was prefectically fine when she lived in the house with them and not.to mention shes.old.so you would think she would have been affected first.

Mary Lou

Posted at 1:06 AM on February 10, 2014

Sounds suspicious to me. Good luck.

Miriam Vazquez

Posted at 3:22 PM on January 7, 2014

Her Mother did it in cahoots with the late husband and then offed him!

Edward Capone

Posted at 1:01 PM on December 19, 2013

Toxic mold would 100% have caused her lengthy illness, needing those meds, and caused anemia & PNA. Aspergilis etc. could kill ppl with normal immune systems. They die slowly & it would resemble poisoning

Dave Thomas (@Daveman79)

Posted at 12:43 AM on September 1, 2014

HEAVY METALS WERE FOUND IN HER HAIR SHE WAS POISONED BY METAL

Kendra

Posted at 6:34 PM on December 18, 2013

I’ve always thought something was fishy about this young women’s death. Then her husband dies 5 months later and the only other person around these two were Brittany’s mom and who inherited all her money? her Mother. I hope her father gets the answers and whoever killed this young lady is brought to justice. I think I know who did this.

Patty

Posted at 3:52 PM on December 18, 2013

Definitely… The police should investigate, first of all it’s no coincidence that both her husband and her died 5 months apart from the same cause. Could it be mold,toxins in her house? who knows but something is definitely wrong and it should be investigated to try to prevent it from happening to someone else, if it wasn’t murder. She was a human being just like everyone else, not just because she’s famous they file it away as suspicious and not investigate.

lu

Posted at 3:14 PM on December 18, 2013

Only her mother benifited from all of this. I’m so happy her dad won’t give up on her. Someone needs to speak for her. A beautiful, young woman gone for no reason. I still watch all her movies and grieve that such a beautiful person lost their life over greed. Read all back reports and interviews from mom and husband. SOMETHING IS FISHY HERE!

Scott Watson

Posted at 9:40 PM on September 3, 2014

I didn’t even know she died i just got done watching her movie 8 mile with EMINEM this is really sad cause I’ve seen a couple more of her movies and she really was a great actress very beautiful…