‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: A Major Character Dies On Midseason Finale

Sun, December 15, 2013 9:18pm EDT by 90 Comments
Once Upon A Time
Courtesy of ABC

AMELIE

Posted at 2:52 PM on October 4, 2014

It’s fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our discussion made at this time.

Amy

Posted at 2:29 AM on September 25, 2014

Please don’t kill off the best character!?!

RParker

Posted at 9:45 AM on September 12, 2014

Rumple is the reason I continue to watch the show. I want him back…

Lance

Posted at 2:07 PM on July 9, 2014

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger,
and I was wanting to know your situation; we have develooped
some nice practices and we are looking to exchange techniques with others, please shoot me
an enail if interested.

Belle

Posted at 3:28 PM on May 22, 2014

I will miss Rumple so he makes the show.

re

Posted at 11:05 PM on April 15, 2014

Rumple makes the show. His roll of sexy and evil is to intriging to remove.

REGINA IS NOT A VILLIAN

Posted at 3:23 PM on February 21, 2014

I think he will be back. He has to be, he basically makes the show. I think they will lose a lot of veiwers if they take him off of it.

Meg Sinclair

Posted at 2:16 PM on February 20, 2014

I think Rumple will be back. Remember his shadow is still in Neverland, and the return of her shadow to the Blue Fairy returned her to life. I have the feeling it will be the same for him.

I'm a villain and villain's don't get happy endings

Posted at 1:51 PM on February 21, 2014

His shadow left Neverland to bring him his dagger and recombined with him. He and his shadow are dead. Unfortunately

I'm a villain and villain's don't get happy endings

Posted at 1:53 PM on February 21, 2014

But I do want him to come back

Oncey

Posted at 8:39 PM on February 17, 2014

I think he’ll be back he was such an important part of the story it was so sad to let him go! So I hope that becaUse his cursed was reversed, maybe his death was to? Well anyways I also really anxious to see how the wicked witch of the west will fit in the enchanted forest. I always thought Cora was the evilest, can’t wait to seethe difference between the witch from The Wizard of Oz, and the witch from once upon a time.

Ana

Posted at 9:48 PM on January 12, 2014

People, grow up and be serious. They’re not killing off Robert Carlyle’s character when he is the best bloody actor on the cast, not to mention that there would basically be no show without him. Every character they’ve killed had only lasted a good six or seven episodes at the very most, and Carlyle is probably signed to film another five seasons of this.
Be realistic, it could be more possible that they killed off Hook and Bae before they would kill Rumplestiltskin.

jackhines

Posted at 4:25 AM on January 12, 2014

If Rumple is gone, so am I!

deb blackburn

Posted at 1:13 AM on February 11, 2014

Rumple makes the whole show!!!!

deb minnie

Posted at 1:14 AM on February 11, 2014

I will be gone also, he makes the show!!!

Robi

Posted at 2:43 AM on January 10, 2014

Once upon a time without Rumple…!who will deal with the wicked incoming Rebecca,…he must be there .

Crystal

Posted at 11:19 PM on January 4, 2014

The show would be hard pressed to keep viewers without Rumple. Its safe to say that that with the popularity of this character, and the spell being cast again, he should be alive back in their original time.

blondie1367

Posted at 6:20 PM on January 3, 2014

I think the curse that reversed the curse brought Rumple back to fairy tale land.

Nemanja

Posted at 6:07 PM on January 2, 2014

I’m heartbroken. I love him so much. And Regina and whole Storybrook and everyone pretty much and now they’re all gone. And Emma and Henry don’t even remember a thing.

Jane Ruiz

Posted at 7:22 PM on December 21, 2013

De verdad se pasaron..!!! Sin Rumplestilskin el show no será el mismo, la verdad era el personaje que le daba sentido a la serie… Si no lo regresan, prefiero dejar de verlo, ya no es lo mismo.