‘Scandal’ Recap: Olivia Learns The Truth About Her Mother

Fri, December 13, 2013 12:20am EST by 17 Comments
Scandal Midseason Finale Recap
Courtesy of ABC

royal crown blue ecig reviews

Posted at 10:15 PM on September 29, 2014

I don’t know if it’s just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering problems with your blog.
It appears like some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else
please provide feedback and let me know if this
is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen before.

Many thanks

home

Posted at 11:27 PM on September 5, 2014

His marketing background and connections with
other local marketing professionals enables him
to suggest a myriad of alternatives to add to a
business’s marketing portfolio. The truth is that once you have reached a placement goal with keywords, for
example, it becomes a maintenance issue to remain or to retain that placement.

They see words (actually character strings) and if they don’t follow
the rules then the copy is downgraded in the rankings.

electronic cigarettes loganville ga

Posted at 7:06 AM on May 27, 2014

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really
make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks a lot

chester zikhali

Posted at 9:34 AM on March 5, 2014

I don’t like jake as new commander of b613.I loved rowan pope he was good at his job!its like you stripped him off his title

John

Posted at 6:22 PM on January 19, 2014

I LOVE SCANDAL AND WITH EACH MOVE AND UTTER OF THE AMAZING ACTORS I APPRECIATE SHONDA RHYMES WORK AND LOOK UP TO HER. THIS IS SUCH A BRILLIANT PIECE.
FAVOURITE QUOTE: ”
“You. Are. A. Boy. I’m a man. I have
worked for every single thing I have
ever received; I have fought, scraped,
and bled for every inch of ground I
walk on. I was the first in my family to
go to college; my daughter went to
boarding school with the children of
kings. I made that happen! You cry
yourself to sleep because daddy hurt
your feelings, because Papa banged
his secretary, because it hurts to have
so much money, you SPOILED,
ENTITLED, UUUUUUNGRATEFUL
LITTLE BRAT! You have EVERYTHING
handed to you on a silver platter, and
you squander it! You’re given the
world, and you can’t appreciate it
because you haven’t had to work for
ANYTHING”

Smokeless Cigarettes Pipe

Posted at 4:13 PM on January 4, 2014

certainly like your web-site but you need to test the
spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are
rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to inform the reality then again
I’ll surely come again again.

Donna

Posted at 5:56 PM on December 20, 2013

Fellow Gladiators! As much as I adore Fitz, Papa Pope NAILED IT when he read him his rights, and did some of the best acting I’ve ever seen on the show. Mama Pope is too exciting for words-especially with how she made her way right back to DC and glammed up for the end of the finale. The only thing that redeems her or Eli is Olivia. But the fact that they both seem sincere about loving her makes it a little easier to forgive them.

Walter

Posted at 1:15 AM on December 17, 2013

You named all actors except Rowan. His name is Joe Morton – by far one of the best dramatic actors on TV today. I felt like he was training the other actors during this episode. Goldwyn seemed to be marveling at hi performance during their interaction. Hopefully, he oesn’t disappear. His acting is impressive.

Donna

Posted at 5:59 PM on December 20, 2013

Agreed (and well-said)

Abby

Posted at 12:39 AM on December 15, 2013

SICK of the relationship between POTUS and Olivia. He looks weak and idiotic.

Anon

Posted at 6:29 PM on December 15, 2013

Fitz is not weak and idiotic. People keep underestimating him and then he comes out the winner. Fitz does not say much but he plays a long game. He does not rant and rave like Mellie, Cyrus and Papa Pope.

I enjoyed Papa Pope’s monologue but he lost the battle when he was replaced as Command of B613. Fitz keep him locked up while he cleaned house at B613 and put his puppet Jake in charge.

Sallie is going to run against Fitz because of Mellie’s gloating. Mellie is an idiot and always over plays her hand.

I think James, Quinn and David are all being underestimated.

Hopefully, Shonda will spin off B613 into its own show with Scott Foley because I’m sick of that plot line.

Kemi

Posted at 10:54 PM on December 17, 2013

I agree. He is just using Olivia and waisting her time

Robin

Posted at 1:37 PM on December 13, 2013

This is the best show on TV. Sally, Cyrus and Daddy Pope need Grammys!!! Okay Olivia stop with crazy facial expressions.

Really???

Posted at 7:00 AM on December 13, 2013

My favourite part was Rowan’s amazing sermon to the super weak and bratty POTUS (even if it looks like he’s finally showing some teeth).
James is a weak idiot and the way he went back to David like he had never destroyed his life in the past made me want to slap the TV. How could anybody trust him? He sounds, weak, looks weak, acts weak and also naive. Like he was ever going to leave Monster Cyrus, he just has no balls. But the worst part is that he thinks that by blackmailing his husband to get a job he is not qualified for makes him strong and feel like he is playing his cards right.
Sally was amazing in this episode, we should see more of that crazy b****. I still want her to run for President and shut Mellie up!!! I also want David to nail the whole White House “family” for their many many sins because I have a new found respect for this guy since he extricated himself out from this Ohio fiasco.
I’m glad Jake did not go far because I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv him!!!! I mean, for real!!!!!
I want Quinn to give back to Huck because he went to far, I hope she’ll find a way!!! I also hope she knows that he is wrong, it’s not because she deviated once that she deserves to have her skin peeled off!!! He really is just an animal who needs therapy or better yet, to be put down!!!!!
See you in two months.

Crystal Fitz

Posted at 9:43 AM on December 13, 2013

Huck does not need to put down. Like Jake said to Olivia, he lost everything he loved everything that meant anything to him. He found what he lost in Olivia, he found family. Once you mess with family you are better off DEAD. Quinn needs to die. She doesn’t belong in this circle.

Jeff

Posted at 12:39 PM on December 13, 2013

You are right about Huck. The level of violence on the show is starting to go out of control, and it does not help that Shonda has stated in interviews that she does not watch the program….and that’s a no-go, biyatch. If she actually watched it, then she would see just how bad the words on the page are once you act them out. I am no prude, but this show is reaching the point where I may just have to stop watching because the high levels of violence on a broadcast network prime time show are a problem. I tune in to see a good story…not a slasher film in high end designer labels. Fix it, Shonda….or the network may make you wish you had.

Gina

Posted at 3:51 PM on December 13, 2013

Jeff you are a joke, this show has one of the highest ratings. If you don’t like it …don’t watch it. You not tuning in won’t make a bit of difference.