‘Vampire Diaries’ Recap: One Couple Reaches A Heartbreaking Conclusion

Thu, December 12, 2013 9:18pm EDT by 46 Comments
Vampire Diaries Midseason Finale
Courtesy of The CW

fatz

Posted at 2:57 PM on March 11, 2014

why did damon have to dump her??

jelvin

Posted at 5:17 AM on February 14, 2014

I hate seeing damon and elena together and she should be single or with stefan

Nicole

Posted at 8:36 AM on January 20, 2014

Actually, I’m afraid the next part. Last time, when I finished watching, I was angry at myself, I looked. The entire series are indications of how Elena and Damon tried and now they are together one summer and just break up? It does not make sense. I hope when Damon fought so hard for her, so she had to retaliate now. Stefan is boring, maybe they’re meant to be together, but the show is definitely better when there is Delena = chemistry is there. I hope that eventually stay together and not according to the book because of the series will become a tedious Twilight Saga. That is my opinion. In addition, Delena gained some more fans than Stelena.

Chantall

Posted at 4:10 AM on January 14, 2014

Since the tvd is so faaaarr fetched we have heard that vampires cant make babies right? I really wanted elena to take the cure then sleep with damon and fall pregnant then after she gives birth damon canr handle her dying so he turns her i know it seems very twilight but, someone has to fall pregnant on the show ..i hope its elena

Brenda

Posted at 2:28 AM on January 11, 2014

I am a Fan of Vampire diaries. VD happens to be my second best tv show after One Tree Hill. For God sake, what is de writer or director trying to do to this show.. After trying so hard to get Elena, Damon has to break up with her.. Seriously it is rubbish. I love Stefan, but he is not fun with Elena. I think dis show is getting really boring, esp now that the originals re no longer in de picture.. Why don’t they end dis show with Katherine ending up with Stefan, and Elena ending up with Damon. Since they don’t know what to act again. Pls director, can u give someone to caroline and stop making her to be lonely. First Matt, Tyler, Kluas, $ then Jesse. Come on director, u people don’t have any good story line again. I think I should switch to “the Originals” series since I get to see the originals again….

MC

Posted at 2:44 AM on January 10, 2014

As I predicted. Damon and Elena together as a couple = no chemistry. Honestly when he broke up with her (and um yeah they haven’t broken up a million times…they’ve broken up once). It’s Stefan and Elena who’ve broken up multiple times, please get your couples right.
Anyway, the writers have gotten lazy and they contradict their own storylines (especially 4th and 5th season). The only storyline I care about is Katherine, so if she dies then I think I’m kind of done with what used to be a pretty decent show. It’s now a bore (snooze fest). I’ve been catching bits of season 2 as well (and I rewatched seasons 1 to 3 in the summer). Man what a difference, so much better. Now it’s just a “shadow self” (pun intended” of what it used to be.

MC

Posted at 2:49 AM on January 10, 2014

sorry I didn’t finish my first sentence, anyway when he (Damon) broke up with her I actually laughed out loud at how ridiculous it was. It was the stupidest scene ever. Since when does Damon care about “changing her”. I thought he liked her no matter what? People keep giving Stefan flack for not wanting to be with her now that she’s a vampire. But who’s changing his tune now? I hope they end this travesty of a show this year or next if this is the direction these idiot writers are going to take with it.

jennyjessi

Posted at 5:48 PM on January 7, 2014

u know i really love vampire daries and i will like if d writer or manager or whosoever to make damon and elena end up for good throughtout d episodes nd katherine should nt die stefan ending up for katherine, damon for elena u know so d two brother can be happy i belive damon luv elena more than stefan loves her,nd u should understand damon nd elena love is legendary from their heart nt with any force nd it makes her hapi bt with it just luk like she is suffering,crying..sad bt damon find away to make her hapi so i prefer damon nd elena.dis two need to marry for real like dis reality end of story.

Chantall

Posted at 2:56 AM on January 6, 2014

I think it would be good for damon to get a dog or something some responsibility

Paige