‘Reign’ Shocker: Major Character Killed On Midseason Finale

Thu, December 12, 2013 10:47pm EDT by 5 Comments
Reign Aylee Dies
Courtesy of The CW

JanetHD

Posted at 7:41 PM on December 15, 2013

Reign is the best show ever! After killing Aylee all bets are off. No one is safe. This show shocks and drops me every episode and I live my life in constant fear. I am completely consumed by this show, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

KristinR8

Posted at 7:38 PM on December 15, 2013

O MY GOD I still can’t breathe!! Such a heartbreaking shocker of an episode! My heart is broken threefold: for Aylee, for Francis, for Mary. I’m counting down the days until Jan. 23rd.

Lucy Bell

Posted at 7:34 PM on December 15, 2013

Such a great episode!! Aylee will be horribly missed by Mary and her ladies, and I can’t wait to see how they make decisions from now on with their broken hearts. We have heard about the stakes of life at court, and now we have seen what can happen to the innocents caught in the middle. This show has taken a major step, and it’s only 8 episodes in. Can’t even imagine what they ave in store for the finale. Long may she Reign!

Olivia Anna Daria Avila

Posted at 1:23 AM on December 13, 2013

Can’t believe they killed off Hailey. I mean who know that she would drink the poison. I thought it would be Kena instead. But what i want to know is why did they kill her off. Its not like it was necessary for them to kill her off

inesusan

Posted at 2:28 AM on December 13, 2013

It was so Mary would belive in what nostradamus said