Harry Styles Dating Gavin Rossdale’s Daughter, Supermodel Daisy Lowe?

Tue, December 3, 2013 3:36pm EDT by 14 Comments
Daisy Lowe Harry Styles Dating
Fameflynet

protectharryfromhate

Posted at 8:47 PM on April 12, 2014

OK really please….screw your head on straight. Just because Harry is spotted with a girl doesn’t mean they are dating. You are scum. You spend your life stalking people that are better than you and putting them down to make yourself feel better and it’s honestly really stupid. Do you not remember that Harry and Kendall were just friends? What about Cara? You are ruining their lives to make money and it’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen. They have to watch every step they take to make sure you don’t blow it out of proportion. Look at the poor guy! Have you seen him? He’s not a womanizer. He’s dated less people than Taylor Swift! He’s allowed to have friends that are girls. He is a great guy and your ruining him. You ruin every celeb there is just to get filthy rich. Have fun rolling around in your money. It’s just paper. If he was dating her, it’s really none of your business anyways. If he decided to tell you, he would when he time is right. He didn’t ask for you to pry in on his personal life thats for sure. If you want to make good money…be as talented as him. Then you have the right to judge. If you seriously think what you’re doing is morally correct then you need medication. Leave Harry alone. And if you don’t believe me, ask him how he feels about what you do.

Abril

Posted at 10:49 PM on December 8, 2013

Please tell me all of this is not true. I don’t like Kendall or Daisy. I hate to say this but taylor is way better than bth of those girls. I don’t like taylor swift but i would rather have her date harry than kendall pr daisy.

Amy Chen

Posted at 10:42 AM on January 20, 2014

well i agree with that but i dont want taylor to date him, harry should find somebody better

brianna

Posted at 10:21 AM on December 8, 2013

he recently said in an interview hes not dating kendall he said i have alot of friends with girls and everyone thinks im dating every girll

kendall is a spoiled brat and if it was not for her mom she would never kno him

Shhhh

Posted at 9:27 PM on December 5, 2013

Anyone but kendall jenner shes a spoiled brat

mekenzie

Posted at 7:27 PM on December 4, 2013

he is not gay!!! u are mean!!!!!!!! harry should date
selena gomez they would make a cute couple!!;)

Madzia (@SweetyMadzia)

Posted at 4:09 AM on December 5, 2013

saying someone is gay, isn’t insult.

Haneen

Posted at 12:01 PM on December 7, 2013

To be honest harry broke my heart😔 I still love him though, he said his fans are his girlfriends, I’m broken though💧💦

Madzia (@SweetyMadzia)

Posted at 6:51 AM on December 4, 2013

Apparently he is dating the whole world. Everyone but Louis. Seriously it’s ridiculous.

micheledmiller (@micheledmiller3)

Posted at 4:45 PM on December 3, 2013

my roomate’s mom makes $69/hr on the laptop. She has been out of work for six months but last month her pay check was $12021 just working on the laptop for a few hours.
read the full info here=====> J­o­B­S­5­3.ℭOM

Dude

Posted at 3:57 PM on December 3, 2013

I don’t knpw why they keep this up…he’s gay. She’s pretty, but she needs a bra, because she’s looking very saggy, especially for someone so young.

Yolanda J. Lampe (@YolandaJLampe)

Posted at 4:13 PM on December 3, 2013

I get paid 99 dollars per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought Id be able to do it but my best friend earns over 12k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless…Check it out>>> F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­­Ⅿ

Nora

Posted at 7:53 PM on December 3, 2013

I am pretty sure he isn’t gay, and their her boobs stop being rude :)

Lucy Rosario (@Lu_Rosario_1D)

Posted at 1:26 AM on December 4, 2013

gay?? haha “whatever you say big guy” ;)