One Direction ‘1D Day’ Live Stream — Watch The Event Online

Sat, November 23, 2013 11:45am EDT by 297 Comments

It’s finally here! With just a few days before One Direction releases their album ‘Midnight Memories,’ the band is celebrating on Nov. 23 with 1D Day — SEVEN straight hours of 1D performances, behind-the-scenes clips, and tons of fan interaction. And you can catch all of the action right here!

Are we dreaming? Can somebody pinch us? Is this real life? Amazingly yes, it is. One Direction is turning Nov. 23 into 1D Day with a seven-hour live broadcast from Los Angeles, Calif. featuring the boys — Harry StylesNiall HoranZayn MalikLiam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson — and countless special guests. Read on to watch and join in on all the fun starting at 2 p.m. ET!

One Direction 1D Day Video — Watch The Live Stream Here

The unprecedented 1D Day promises to be a dream come true for Directioners. First off, the boys of 1D will be taking the stage several times throughout the day — and they’ve already promised to play many of their new songs off of Midnight Memories (out Nov. 25).

As if that wasn’t reason enough to cry tears of joy, 1D Day will also include funny sketches and a ton of fan interaction. The boys will be airing fan-made videos as well as featuring the winners of the 1D Day Challenges, in which fans were asked to do things like find One Direction look-alikes and make special works of art.

And just to put a cherry on top of an already perfect day, 1D Day will also feature guest appearances from Robbie WilliamsCeline DionSimon Cowell, and many more!

It all starts at 2 p.m. ET, so make sure you tune in throughout the day!

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More One Direction News:

1. One Direction Performs ‘Story Of My Life’ On ‘The X Factor’
  2. One Direction Stars In Hilarious Black Friday Ad For Macy’s — WATCH
  3. One Direction’s ‘Midnight Memories’ Album Leaked: Fans React On Twitter

Nikki1D

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 27, 2014

I want to watch the 1 D day again cause had some problem in the middle so caqn someone send me the link where I can see it please!
AND TELL ME WHEN THIS VIDEO OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE BACK

mikiinga

Posted at 11:48 PM on February 1, 2014

i what to meet 1D ive love them ever sence 1 st grade that was allwas my dream to meet you call me if you get the chaces my number is 770 873 0654 my name is zoe madison allen

fatima2305

Posted at 3:20 PM on January 21, 2014

hi zayn i loveyou so much and i have to say you im muslim bye

Taylor

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 1, 2014

I Heart one Direction They rock ! peace out!

virgen

Posted at 9:26 AM on January 17, 2014

I love 1D Day

NailFollowMe

Posted at 9:08 PM on January 16, 2014

I love yew 1D. One day i want to meet ya ;O

small bedroom ideas

Posted at 12:45 AM on January 7, 2014

It is perfect time to make some plans for
the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.

I wish to read even more things about it!

Stephanie

Posted at 5:58 AM on December 29, 2013

I love one direction my favorite is harry I have every thing of 1d and the 1d boys I haven’t gone to any of your guyses consert because my family can’t afford it right now we’ll love you guys bye

Jazmen King

Posted at 7:04 PM on December 25, 2013

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION I’AM YOUR BIGGES FAN.

love one direction

Posted at 5:38 AM on December 7, 2013

pleas i want see 1d day

Grace

Posted at 11:03 PM on December 13, 2013

L love you so much one direction and l Wiches l say their and l love you all one direction

Katie

Posted at 4:27 PM on November 25, 2013

It say that the video is private?? Can somebody tell me what to do! I really want to watch the video so badly

Siti Umairah

Posted at 10:02 PM on November 25, 2013

go to youtube, type 1D DAY 23rd NOVEMBER or go to their youtube account :)

Dixie

Posted at 4:01 PM on November 25, 2013

Almost finished and they had to take it off. Why?

Mickey

Posted at 3:23 PM on November 25, 2013

I watched all 8 hrs last night and had 4mins left….this sucks

Jazmen King

Posted at 7:06 PM on December 25, 2013

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION I’AM YOUR BIGGES FAN.