‘Once Upon A Time': Henry & Peter Pan’s Twisted Connection Revealed

Sun, November 17, 2013 9:30pm EDT by 12 Comments
Once Upon A Time 308
Courtesy of ABC (2)

Mariana Vidal

Posted at 5:00 PM on December 17, 2013

Dear Once Upon a time producers, I have had the pleasure of following the show since the beginning. The actors are awesome. I peresonally favor Mr. Carlisle, his creation of Rumplestinskin faninates me. All the other caracters are just as talented and oh so good looking. Emilie De Ravin, who plays Belle is absolutely beautiful. Jennifer as the fairest of them all is wonderful and Lana as the evil queen Regina is positively enchanting. Prince Charming, prince Philip, Aurora, Mulan, Ariel, Red Riding Hood,Granny, the dwarfs, the fairies, August ,Hook, Cora. They are all magnificent in their respective roles. However, I am most unhappy with the latest developments. How dare you kill Mr. Gold? Unforgivable. I want him back, I need him back! He must have his happy ending along with everyone else. I know you have been saying that villains do not get happy endings but that is rubish! These are very special villains, they are Henry’s family. Get creative, you are good at that. See what you can do, but whatever you do, bring Mr. Gold back and don’t forget the beautiful queen Regina. Pretty please. I still have not forgiven you for killing the selfish, beautiful and marvelously wicked Cora!

Thank you for considering my request, Mariana Vidal

lavek

Posted at 7:30 PM on December 17, 2013

watch the sneek peak… gold comes back. I would die if he didn’t he fulfuills the show.

Pffffffffft

Posted at 2:17 AM on November 29, 2013

Thanks for ruining it. :)))))))))))))) “Spoiler alert” at the beginning doesn’t help anything when you freakin reveal it right in the TITLE. The episode would’ve been shocking, but thanks to you I knew the big revelation before watching it. Nice job, dude.

aboutnici

Posted at 12:00 PM on November 18, 2013

Reblogged this on aboutnici.

Rina Perez

Posted at 5:17 AM on November 18, 2013

I was never a fan of Neverland to begin with. The name of the show is not called “Once Upon a time in Neverland.” Also the show is moving too slow this season. Is been 8 weeks already and I haven’t learn anything about Wendy, Pan’s shadow, Peter’s gang, or Pan and Tinker’s relationships yet. To be honest I wasn’t too surprise to learn about Rumple and Pan’s relationship either. I perdict at the end of the Season 2 that Rumple and Pan are either brothers, cousins, or with some kind of twisted family relationships since the show likes to keep the good and evil business run within the family (like the evil queen and her mother, Snow and her kind hearted mother). I love this show, but they need to move faster or I will start watching something else. Neverland is boing to me. Go back to Storybrook or start traveling to other places. There are so many other fairy tales out there that I don’t want this season to be stuck in Neverland only.

Kelsey

Posted at 1:36 AM on November 18, 2013

Andy, you j@ck@ss, you put “spoiler alert” at the top of your page, but you already spoiled it all in the page title- so I couldn’t not read it in the google search before I could even watch the episode. Thanks for ruining it.

Jaden Swift

Posted at 11:52 PM on November 17, 2013

I literally slapped my self when I found out Peter Pan was Rumpel’s father. The creators of Once Upon A Time better make Rumpel have a happy ending!

Mariana Vidal

Posted at 4:26 PM on December 17, 2013

I totally agree with you. I love the Rumplestinskin personage. Robert Carlisle is a gifted actor and truly made me care for Rumple. I expect to see a happy ending for him with Belle. Otherwise, there is no point in following the show. For those of you who say that Henry is an idiot; shame on you. That darling boy is an adorable little prince and deserves to be happy with his entire family. Be it disfunctional, screwed up or whatever, his family tree is what it is. As far as I am concerned, every single carachter deserves his/her happy ending and I eagerly await to see that someday!

Gentlemen, you are wonderful storytellers but know this: You better bring Mr. Gold back or you might as well terminate your show! Mariana

Elizabeth

Posted at 11:17 PM on November 17, 2013

I agree that Henry was stupid in tonight. Very stupid! And the whole Pan is Rumple’s father has left me stunned. I like how it adds to the show but it kinda ruins everything I ever thought of this version of Pan. So, I liked it but I still feel like they could’ve not used the ‘Pan is Rumple’s father’ storyline.

liz

Posted at 10:58 PM on November 17, 2013

This show has really shocking turns! but I love it

mimi

Posted at 10:16 PM on November 17, 2013

Henry is an idiot. Sorry. What then was the point of them going to Neverland to save him? Well if he’s dead maybe Emma and Hook can start a family together :)

Bob

Posted at 11:13 PM on November 17, 2013

Someone will have to lend Hook a hand with this, don’t you think? (Pun intended)