Taylor Swift Planning Payback Song To Justin Bieber For ‘All Bad’ Diss

Mon, November 11, 2013 8:32pm EDT by 74 Comments

After hearing Justin diss her on his newly released track, ‘All Bad,’ Taylor is prepared to sing some nasty words right back at him in her and BFF Selena Gomez’s defense, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Justin Bieber, 19, has already confirmed in a very telling retweet that he was firing shots at ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez‘s best friend, Taylor Swift, 23, in his new song “All Bad.” So is Taylor going to stand by and let Justin diss her? Absolutely not! A source close to Tay tells us that the queen of diss songs is ready to fight back — and Justin better watch out because she says “payback is a b**ch!”

Taylor Swift Writing Justin Bieber Song — Tay’s ‘All Bad’ Diss Payback

Keep your ears open for Taylor’s diss to Justin! What has her so upset in “All Bad” is that Justin’s lyrics say that females like to “run their mouths” and Selena’s friends want to be just like her since they’re just jealous.

A source close to the Red singer tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that it’s only a matter of time before Tay writes a song in response to Justin’s song.

“She has heard the song, and she is definitely going to respond at some point,” the source says. “She has the mentality now that payback is a b**ch. A song about him has no timetable but it’s inevitable.”

We know that Taylor and Justin haven’t always seen eye to eye, but now that their dislike for each other has been sealed with a song, things could get really ugly!

Justin Bieber Takes Down Taylor Swift In ‘All Bad’

A good portion of “All Bad” makes it very clear that Justin is tired of Taylor getting in the middle of his relationship with Selena. He confirmed this on Twitter on Nov. 11, when he retweeted a fan’s tweet that claimed “All Bad” was a diss track written about Taylor.

Check out the lyrics that point to Taylor the most:

It’s another, if it ain’t one thing
Instigators, like pouring fire on propane
The wrong thing, they be worried about
Ooh, you know females
And how they like to run their mouths

Wanna be, wanna be, just like, talk like, you
(like you) you (like you)
Misery, misery, best company
Don’t let them change your mood

They try to get at me (They try to get at me)
Behind your back (your back, your back)
Tryin’ to tell me that I’m just like the others
But I ain’t all bad

Wanna be, wanna be everything I ought to be to you (to you)
Envy, envy, same thing as jealousy
Jealous of you
That’s what they do

So HollywoodLifers, whose side are YOU on — Taylor’s or Justin’s? Do you think Taylor should write Justin a payback song? Let us know!

– Julianne Ishler

More Justin Bieber Vs. Taylor Swift News:

1. Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez ‘Laughed Hysterically’ Over Justin Bieber
  2. Justin Bieber: Taylor Swift Is Turning Selena Gomez Against Me — Report
  3. Selena Gomez Doesn’t Care That Taylor Swift Dislikes Justin Bieber

beemnet belay

Posted at 8:36 AM on February 9, 2014

justin i am so ashamed of ur behavior i never tought u have this behavior dont think that people will like u this way rather they hate u.

Rosalie Bell

Posted at 5:44 PM on January 26, 2014

oh one more thing…Justin…I understand love is pain drama but yall can do better u got to the point in yalls life where yall have reached yalls dreams and worked hard to get there…so why do that its a struggle I wouldn’t understand but I can say this I was in cps since the age 5 and that kind of drama aint worth it. I just brush it off and don’t let it phase me wats the point when Im tryna to do good for myself none else? I came to this time in my life alone and im leavin that way its just how life is. whatever happens wish yall three best of luck and yeh

Rosalie Bell

Posted at 5:36 PM on January 26, 2014

to dana… I was reading over these comments lets be honest here we don’t know a damn thing bout these people yeh they sing an write music and they have a crazy public life but there soooo many people in there business that no one really knows wats true or not so really no one has room to speak or take side unless they’re family friends… ect. don’t get me wrong “they”… selena gomez Justin and taylor are great singers and have great talent and me bein a singer/songwriter why would u waste ur time writing about a problem that’s not important and that ur going to have to look back on in the future I love singing and I personally do write stuff that disses people but do I put it out there the world would be a better place if people knew how to deal with there problems so im not on anyones side im on my own and all that is crazy but hey its there lives I got my own and I know what I want to do

himakshi

Posted at 4:34 PM on January 24, 2014

M wd u Taylor… Coz i love ur voic so much 😎😎😎

Lilah

Posted at 5:12 PM on January 7, 2014

justin!!! Taylor is a B****

Nat

Posted at 1:03 PM on November 21, 2013

Heh. At laest it keeps the rumour mill running!

G

Posted at 11:09 PM on November 16, 2013

Taylor’s annoying lol and should stop worry about others relationship. She’s clearly not good in those. I’m on Justin’s side

Maria

Posted at 12:49 PM on November 17, 2013

She’s Selena’s friend. Of course she would try to help her with her problems. While Justin has lost it. I don’t think it’s necessary to give examples. Just look it up.

threesometwosome selena/justin/taylor

Posted at 5:48 PM on November 16, 2013

i am no ones side. i think this two should make out. he should try blond sometimes. lol…. threesome even with selena if she wants to join.

mia

Posted at 3:37 AM on November 16, 2013

Taylor is just a b*tch. she shouldn’t stick her nose into other people’s business, even between two people.

Maria

Posted at 12:50 PM on November 17, 2013

Selena is her friend. Of course she would try to help and advise her. She wouldn’t be much of a friend if she didn’t try to protect from a guy who was going to and has hurt her.

Justinbieber21

Posted at 3:53 PM on November 15, 2013

no wonder taylor is single when shes mad she writes songs no wonder she has so many has so many breakup songs its because every time she gets a boyfirend they always dump her and now i no why #hatetaylorswift

Sam

Posted at 12:52 PM on November 17, 2013

It’s not always the guy who dumps her. You don’t know what her relationships have been like. You some story from a friend and immediately think you know everything.

Anonymous

Posted at 9:40 PM on November 14, 2013

Why would anyone support the hideous, despicable, pot-smoking idiot that is Justin Bieber? He doesn’t deserve Selena Gomez, as she can definitely do better than him. He’s outrageously awful.
I doubt this rumor is true, but that sexist comment of “you know females
And how they like to run their mouths” just…
If it is true, I’m with Taylor all the way. At least she isn’t a disgusting, misogynistic jerkbag like ‘The Biebs’.
Someone needs to remind him of the kinder, gentler teen he used to be. Y’know, before the fame went to his head and turned him whatever he is now. I doubt he can go back, all that pot he smoked probably killed too many brain cells.

Dana

Posted at 10:03 PM on November 14, 2013

Just because there was ONE picture of Justin smoking we haven’t weed doesn’t mean he is a pot head. Unless you count that one photoshopped picture, we haven’t seen any pictures of him smoking ever since the scandal. Selena on the other hand is an alcoholic. She is always drinking and she has been seen drunk or having an hangover in public. And how is he a jerk? Just because there are rumors about him doesn’t mean they are true. Oh and Selena is the one that doesn’t deserve Justin. He treated her like a queen and she treated him like crap. He was always faithful to her while she always flirted and hung out with guys yet Justin never hung out with other girls when Selena and him were together. Selena isn’t who you think she is. I would say more but I don’t have time. You’re just a hater who doesn’t even know Justin.

Anonymous

Posted at 12:46 PM on November 17, 2013

There were rumours that Justin cheated on Selena. That picture of him smoking pot wasn’t photo shopped. He would have said if it was photo shopped. He has also peed in mop bucket and done graffiti on a hotel wall which resulted in him being charged by police. Don’t say he’s only 19. I don’t think it would be okay for any other 19 year old to do this. I can’t understand how people can say they’re fans of Justin. He gives little time to fans and even spat on them. He has lost it and has forgotten he’s the reason he’s successful.

ally

Posted at 4:20 PM on November 15, 2013

dont even start. he was TOO good for selena. taylor just disses every boy so she can have a career

threesometwosome selena/justin/taylor

Posted at 5:50 PM on November 16, 2013

she should try making out with justin, so that she can make a song about him. they should try makin babies. lol

Sam

Posted at 12:55 PM on November 17, 2013

How can you say Justin was too good for her? He has lost it. There were rumours that Justin cheated on Selena. There was a picture of him smoking pot. He has also peed in mop bucket and done graffiti on a hotel wall which resulted in him being charged by police. Don’t say he’s only 19. I don’t think it would be okay for any other 19 year old to do this. I can’t understand how people can say they’re fans of Justin. He gives little time to fans and even spat on them. He has lost it and has forgotten they’re the reason he’s successful.

Yoda

Posted at 4:41 PM on November 14, 2013

another rumor which Gulliable people will believe is true I just gotta read the comment section to see that her next album has nothing to with him even though I am sure his fans like Directioners will say it is find a REAL story not one made by you & your site to cause a fight with his & her fans

threesometwosome selena/justin/taylor

Posted at 5:51 PM on November 16, 2013

Gulliable, oh gUlliable. Justin and Taylor should make babies.

Emma

Posted at 12:54 PM on November 14, 2013

Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. last monday I bought a great Lotus Carlton from earning $7516 thiss month. it is the most-rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out
Buzz95.ℭOM

Dee

Posted at 1:17 AM on November 14, 2013

I’m on Justin’s side, it’s high time someone gives Taylor a taste of her own medicine

Maria

Posted at 12:58 PM on November 17, 2013

There were rumours that Justin cheated on Selena. There was a picture of him smoking pot. He has also peed in mop bucket and done graffiti on a hotel wall which resulted in him being charged by police. Don’t say he’s only 19. I don’t think it would be okay for any other 19 year old to do this. I can’t understand how people can say they’re fans of Justin. He gives little time to fans and even spat on them. He has lost it and has forgotten they’re the reason he’s successful. Taylor is Selena’s friend so of course she’s going to try to protect her. Taylor doesn’t say which song is about who. That’s just people reading into the lyrics and coming up with conclusions. She only named a name in Dear John and her earlier songs which were always complementary. She admits in songs when she’s made mistakes.

KiKi

Posted at 12:34 PM on November 13, 2013

I don’t like neither of them,but I think I’m on Bieber’s side on this one since Taylor is always between him and Selena.And I think Tay can’t sing to save her life.Sorry Swifties

Maria

Posted at 1:03 PM on November 17, 2013

Taylor is her friend so of course she’s going to try and protect her. How can you side with Justin? He has lost it? There were rumours that Justin cheated on Selena. There was a picture of him smoking pot. He has also peed in mop bucket and done graffiti on a hotel wall which resulted in him being charged by police. Don’t say he’s only 19. I don’t think it would be okay for any other 19 year old to do this. I find it enigmatic how people can say they’re fans of Justin. He gives little time to fans and even spat on them. He has lost it and has forgotten they’re the reason he’s successful. Just because she doesn’t belt her songs and have a loud voice, doesn’t mean she can’t sing. I find her voice lovely and she has talent in songwriting. I suppose as the saying goes ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’ just like singing. They’re are some ‘powerful’ vocalists who I just find to be shouting.