Lily Collins: How She’s Helping Zac Efron Stay Clean After Rehab Stint

Fri, October 25, 2013 4:38pm EDT by 13 Comments
Zac Efron Lily Collins Support
Fameflynet

Christine

Posted at 12:58 PM on December 8, 2013

What?! This is the first I’m hearing about this! I don’t constantly follow everything about him because I don’t want to be one of those pshyco fans. But if he needs another good influence I’m right here! I don’t drink or do drugs and like clean legal fun! :-) even though I rather him be single I like lily better then Vanessa.

Holly

Posted at 4:29 PM on May 28, 2014

Vanessa broke up with Zac because he was drinking and using!!! So honestly she did not help in anyway!!!! And now she is with the ugly guy from life unexpected or the carrie diaries!!!

Samatha01222

Posted at 6:57 AM on November 23, 2013

i think Zac Efron was happy and contented when he was with a relationship with Vanessa Hudgens. Seems he is unhappy with his life right now.

Jen

Posted at 4:21 AM on February 1, 2014

I totally agree with you! I’m not just saying that because I’m a long-term Zanessa fan, but it is true. Sure, he’s happy, but he’s not the same happy as when he was still with her. As much as I’d love for them to get back together, things change and people change. I also think that Vanessa is very happy with Austin, so as long as she’s happy that’s all that matters. Plus, I feel that Vanessa is more spiritual now, compared to when she was with Zac.

Lo

Posted at 1:00 PM on October 27, 2013

His movies generally tank too so maybe they’re meant to be. Boring and box office poison. And boring cause boring people need love too!

Lo

Posted at 12:56 PM on October 27, 2013

She’s extremely boring(mind numbing boring) and her movies always tank.

Anonymous

Posted at 12:28 PM on October 27, 2013

Well at least he’s good looking, tall, and his relationships long term LAST, unlike JTT aka Jonathan Taylor Thomas I went to school with him. His relationships never last. He suffers BPD and his mother is a Sociopath that’s why his first marriage never lasted and he’s divorced because she destroyed the girl she even destroyed the girl he dated it was so sad. I would never date someone who’s mentally not okay and there mother is a sociopath there so dangerous.
I don’t think any woman would want a man who’s afraid of their mothers when in their 30′s and 40′s sociopaths scare any age.

Kelly

Posted at 12:19 PM on October 27, 2013

They make a cute couple.

liz

Posted at 10:35 AM on October 26, 2013

In other words this is the perf PR relationship
Get zac his rep back by putting him with the boring do gooder

Jane Ryan

Posted at 5:39 AM on October 27, 2013

Yeah, you’re right actually :P
And her movie didn’t do that well so she’s probably just clinging onto him anyways.

whatsweb

Posted at 12:43 AM on October 26, 2013

Reblogged this on WhatsWeb.

Roked1937 (@Roked1937)

Posted at 5:37 PM on October 25, 2013

my neighbor’s aunt makes $82/hr on the laptop. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her pay check was $21868 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read Full Article>>>>>>>x.co/2eZWo

lauren (@lipkin22)

Posted at 5:24 PM on October 25, 2013

this story is from radar online