Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran: The Split Argument That Left Her In Tears

Fri, October 25, 2013 7:45pm EDT by 206 Comments
Why Did Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown Break Up
SplashNews

buy instagram followers

Posted at 4:30 PM on April 20, 2014

You’re so cool! I don’t suppose I’ve truly read through a single
thing like that before. So great to find another person with some unique thoughts on this topic.
Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This
web site is one thing that is required on the web, someone with some originality!

Breakup help

Posted at 11:19 PM on March 13, 2014

ask for more and more? I do all this sh*t and you’re not grateful,’” the source adds. “He thinks she’s trying to use him and tha

xIslander

Posted at 10:44 PM on November 10, 2013

CHRIS: this is why your life was so messy; midget is manipulative; and her circle especially so bc Chris is their meal ticket too; no two-ways about it; pls use time in rehab to get clarity and direction on YOU; obliterate all leeches including kantmodel; you still can make a comeback; just don’t comeback with leeches in tow…

Sue

Posted at 5:29 PM on October 30, 2013

Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Buzz95.ℭ­­Oℳ

annbarb

Posted at 7:57 PM on October 29, 2013

KARRUCHE?—TEARS ARE YOU JOKING I WILL PLAY YOUR GAME HL? WERE NOT NO DUMMIES HERE I KNOW IM NOT ITS ALL OVER THE BLOGS WHEN SHE KNEW HE WAS THIER SHE WAS PARTYING HER BUTT OFF BOTH NIGHT WITH JR AND HER CREW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! SHE GARBAGE OUT AND GARBAGE IN! GET LOST KARRUECHE THE COOCHIE TRAN I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU THINK YOU DESERVE AND PLEASE! MOVE ON !

Mary victors

Posted at 4:31 AM on October 28, 2013

now dat dey r thru, pls breezy, focus on music n make huge hit. kae sucks.

Lui

Posted at 5:18 PM on October 27, 2013

Since I started with my online business, I earn $62 every 15 minutes! My best friend has been averaging 11k for months now and he works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do Jobs95.COM

Roince (@Roince1)

Posted at 4:56 PM on October 27, 2013

my best friend’s half-sister makes $76 hourly on the internet. She has been fired for nine months but last month her check was $20745 just working on the internet for a few hours. hop over to this website…x.co/2fQ6U

charming

Posted at 4:29 PM on October 27, 2013

hey everybody meet CB’s close friend Lewis

LEWIS

Posted at 4:06 PM on October 27, 2013

CHRISTOPHER IS NOT IN LOVE WITH THE GIRL SHE WAS THE JUMP OFF HIS CLOSE FRIEND SAY HOW STUPID AND LOW LIFE SHE IS DO ANY AND EVERYTHING SHE IS TOLD SHE IS LIKE A PUPPET. I AM ASHAMED FOR THIS WOMAN ACCEPT SUCH TREATMENT FROM ANYONE.

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 4:54 PM on October 29, 2013

@LEWIS. You mad????????? If Chris got a new girlfriend, something tells me you will still be pissed………#no hoez. They been through for nearly a year now.

joann

Posted at 11:37 AM on October 27, 2013

I’m not sure this story’s true but if it is…..
…Kae, don’t you know that you can’t start negotiating from the bottom up? It only works the other way. You have to start high. You have to set rules from the start or he won’t respect you. It’s too late. You have to find someone else.

RONNIE 5

Posted at 5:01 AM on October 27, 2013

Glad they are back together …….who will look after the dogs
Carry his high kit…. Allow him to sex other girls whenever he
Wants ….his dutty gal …..what A pig life

happy, happy, happy over Karreuche demise

Posted at 7:36 AM on October 27, 2013

Karreuche and pr Joey peddling lies to the blogs. Chris Brown dumped ET a second time. Chris brown told the world that he is single.

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 5:46 PM on October 29, 2013

@Ronnie 5 aka Ronnie 5555, aka Roger4555, and aka most important Sandra Duncan: Your actions say otherwise. LOL, you’re not glad. Quit fronting. Rihanna blog to the left. Go find it.

Hmmm?

Posted at 3:47 AM on October 27, 2013

HipHollywood can exclusively confirm that Chris Brown and on-again off-again girlfriend, Karrueche Tran are still together. A source close to Brown tells us that the rumors that the duo have split are false.

Sherry Moore

Posted at 3:38 AM on October 27, 2013

I think they’re just having an argument like any normal couples out there!

Ramzax21 o

Posted at 3:26 AM on October 27, 2013

this site is trutlly sad that their fans believe these type of lying messy story

Ramzax21 o

Posted at 3:24 AM on October 27, 2013

It sad that people actually believe the nonsense these blogs writes these days.

jasy

Posted at 11:35 PM on October 26, 2013

Jokes …..Whatever they two jokers any thing to stay relevant Rih not helping any more these two nobodies on their own,

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 4:55 PM on October 29, 2013

@Jasy. I just looked through the article. Nothing mentioned about Rihanna. Dismissed bish.