Miley Cyrus Admits: I Only Weigh 108 Pounds — Too Little?

Tue, September 24, 2013 4:00pm EDT by 35 Comments 38,025 Article Views
Christopher Polk/Entertainment/Getty Images

Moshi (@Moshilandia)

Posted at 11:13 PM on April 19, 2014

I’m 5/4 in a half and the last time I checked I weighed 90, and I’m fine with it, though I want to weigh 80. Miley is not too skinny she is just skinny! people over exaggerate! just STFU! >;)

Jill

Posted at 6:17 PM on April 5, 2014

She looked good before and she looks good now.

Rach

Posted at 9:49 PM on March 17, 2014

There’s nothing wrong or abnormal with that, she weighs the exact same as me, and I’m 5’7, and completely healthy. It’s body structure. My body structure is a cross between Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift and both of them are accused of being “too skinny”. -_- *Sigh*

KC

Posted at 1:36 PM on February 25, 2014

I don’t think so. I think she looks really pretty and put together.

Sarah

Posted at 7:06 PM on February 15, 2014

I don’t think she’s too skinny. I’m 5’4 and 98 pounds and I’m perfectly fine with that. It’s her decision to change her weight, not ours. :)

V

Posted at 11:03 AM on November 19, 2013

She’s not too skinny. I think she actually looks hot (And I hate Miley’s personality on principle after that awful show) but personality aside, she’s very attractive and fit and if it were someone else everyone would be saying wow, you look great! People just feel threatened and jealous- I know I do…

amy

Posted at 12:03 AM on October 26, 2013

It is a disgusting misuse of your time to comment on another woman’s body. I suggest instead using the time to research the correct application of you’re.

Ashton

Posted at 5:55 PM on October 12, 2013

She’s hot but I’d rather look like Eva Mendez…

whocares

Posted at 12:45 AM on October 12, 2013

not too skinny.I had a girlfriend who was 5-6, 100 pounds. She was thin but had great legs.
I actually prefer skinny. Fat is just….fat. Its not attractive to me.

WOW

Posted at 9:25 AM on October 15, 2013

SOOOOOOO since you find 6th grade boy bodies attractive that makes Miley ok… ummm NO. 5’6″ 100Ibs o_O , that is a crackhead, she was one missed meal away from dying. Don’t nobody wanna see every bone & pelvis popping out people’s bodies. get yo life together, “AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FA DAT!!!”

Not Necessarily

Posted at 1:23 PM on November 5, 2013

Just b/c his gf was thin doesn’t have to mean she was missing meals. Just like some people’s bodies are wired for retaining fat, some bodies can’t hold fat to save their lives. My best friend is 5’5 and weighs 100 pounds. She eats like a normal person but her body is just naturally that thin. Her mom was the same way when she was young. Just as I wouldn’t want to be criticized for being fat, don’t criticize her for being too thin. My bestie is not a crackhead.

liv

Posted at 11:00 AM on October 11, 2013

well always has been skinny like from her hannah days , she looks fine

Darkest Angel

Posted at 12:26 PM on October 10, 2013

aww im 5’6 when I was 20 I wieghed 98lbs!!!! and thats after 2 kids!!!! she will be fine :) I was…. I am…. stress does it, once shes happy again…..truely haqppy…not just on the outside…..it will change

Sam

Posted at 4:02 PM on October 7, 2013

i’m no miley fan, but for her small frame, her weight is fine. she takes god care of herself, and it shows. look, she’s all muscle normal amounts of fat. there’s not one standard for a “real woman”. as long as a woman is healthy, she is a real woman.

Sam

Posted at 4:04 PM on October 7, 2013

*good

Annie

Posted at 10:46 PM on September 25, 2013

She’s fine, anyone that disagrees is just fat.

mary

Posted at 6:14 PM on September 26, 2013

You’re an idiot. She is extremely underweight and bordering on anorexic. You must have a distorted body image. Get yourself checked out.

BlueEyes

Posted at 10:59 AM on February 26, 2014

i agree, people don’t realize that if they were to see someone her height and weight walk in front of them they would definitely think she was too thin. It is NOT normal OR healthy for woman to have no butt AT all, and no curves elsewhere. People who have commented saying they think it looks good are probably friends of hers or just don’t get the real picture!

gerredy

Posted at 4:46 PM on September 25, 2013

Miley looks like a skinny boy almost like Justin.

marchall

Posted at 3:19 PM on September 25, 2013

J­­O­­B­S8­­­­7.ℂ­­­­­ℴ­­­­­ℳ

Disappointed Smiler!

Posted at 8:07 AM on September 25, 2013

Im thirteen years old. I’m 1.65 and my weight is 120 pounds.
wtf miley

Well okay then...

Posted at 7:43 PM on December 16, 2013

OH MY GOSH SAME

I’m 5’6 and 122 pounds…

I feel so ashamed compared to Miley though, her weight is perfectly fine as long as she’s happy being skinny and normal.

Jamie

Posted at 3:28 PM on March 3, 2014

I am 5’6 and weigh 120…don’t feel bad. I look good and I am sure you do too!

Lynne

Posted at 12:17 AM on September 25, 2013

I’m 5’7′ and weighed 92 lbs for about ten years so I don’t think her weight is remarkably low. I think a lower weight and skimpy clothing is a big part of her attention getting devices so she is not likely going to gain weight and if people give her weight much attention she will probably try to lose weight.

WOW

Posted at 9:19 AM on October 15, 2013

Just becuase you are crackhead size doesnt mean that it is ok. Sounds like you’re trying to find a way to be ok with your abnormally small 5th grade boy body. YOU, Miley & anyone else who thinks its ok to weigh as much as the clothing you have on need help. I am 5’6″ 136 pounds, you are 5’7″ & shouldnt weigh less than 125Ibs… pleeease get help…..

Venice

Posted at 5:46 PM on January 1, 2014

People like you don’t seem to understand how much criticizing someone else’s body hurts. Quit attacking others. Miley minds her own business, it’s not like she’s preaching she’s at a perfect weight. Your weight is only a number showing the relationship between you and gravity. I don’t understand the big deal.

Nise

Posted at 12:08 AM on September 25, 2013

she looks healthy thin to me. 108 is fine for a tiny frame. i weight less

profitxdd

Posted at 10:54 PM on September 24, 2013

Love me .Love my color. Don’t you think black and white is a beautiful combinations?Just GO TO ~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m )~ —is for all black & white singles find love beyond race and borders. Join us to seeking the perfect interracial partner.
So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.

Elvis Presley

Posted at 10:48 PM on September 24, 2013

SHE IS A PIG NO MATER HOW MUCH SHE WEIGHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest43

Posted at 10:07 PM on September 24, 2013

She’s thin and could probably use a couple of more pounds on her.
She’s not scarey skinny though.
As long as she doesn’t lose any weight she seems fine.

Morgan Le Fay

Posted at 8:55 PM on September 24, 2013

to skinny? no but then i’m no doctor. i just wish she’d go the hell away.she’s a closet bull dyke (the man in a lesbian couple).she’s becoming more disliked than the kardashians. and last but not least..her tongue looks like it’s longer than is normal.

xcxcbweyewy37

Posted at 8:49 PM on September 24, 2013

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. xcbxb

kris

Posted at 4:11 PM on September 24, 2013

who really cares i’m sick of hearing about her and her nut so behavior

Ashley B. Morris (@AshleyBMorris1)

Posted at 7:21 PM on September 24, 2013

as Annie replied I’m in shock that people can earn $4195 in one month on the internet. view it… ℱ­­­­B­­­3­­­­9.ℂ­­­­­ℴ­­­­­ℳ

corrina williams

Posted at 4:07 PM on September 24, 2013

Of course she too skinny..she smoking too much of that pipe!!!it ain’t got nothing to do with liam,stop blaming him when she knows she cheated too.like why does she waste her time TRYING to twerk with her skinny ***!!!u supposed to have an *** to twerk and do it right.shoot I’m 13 and I weigh like 110-115 and I have more *** than she will ever have!!!!that’s cause I’m not only black,but I just inherited it from my mama.get it ”shake what ya mamma gave ya”lol