Robert Pattinson Misses Kristen Stewart’s Smile & Laugh Every Day

Sun, September 15, 2013 12:10pm EDT by 469 Comments
Robert Pattinson Misses Kristen Stewart
FameFlynet, Getty

ashley

Posted at 9:59 AM on September 17, 2013

Rob is not missing Kristen , the cheat . HL got it wrong he is missing his hot Dior Co-star Camille rowe !! They look so hot on and off screen

Dela

Posted at 12:07 AM on September 17, 2013

What a sad ending to a beautiful love story. I hope the millions they made by being fakes was worth it. He was a total disappointment as a person. He really used us the fans . She on the other hand had to endure such hate ,while he never stood up and defended her , not once. What a great guy he is. He is trying to be a Hollywood player now, flashing his wealth around and drinking . Real party animal, while he cheated on her all the time. NYC and the Met gathering proved that . No wonder she threw him out. Rover will be the judge of his worth in Hollywood. If it goes like his other films he will be history. What a fool. He could have had it all. She will go on, she’s bankable but he is another Johnny come lately has been.

Aussie lady

Posted at 10:12 PM on September 16, 2013

@pattycairnterrier, I agree with you yes both Rob and Kristen are missing in action. I think Kristen is still over seas filming, but where is Rob. If Rob still feels this way about Kristen isn’t it about time he grew up got some balls and did something about his feelings. He is acting like a petulant spoilt little brat that needs a good kick up the backside to wake him up. He needs to go to her and tell her how he still feels. He needs to act like a man and make the first move if this is how he feels. I am sure he parents didn’t bring him up to be so cold hearted, callous, vindictive, I am sure they would have instilled in him the right from wrong, forgiveness thing than who knows. But what gets me is HWL still using the “so called source or insider” card again and again and again when in fact they have no so called source or insider. If they did they would name them. Is Nick at it again with his stories. If they are his so called friends Rob needs to kick them all to the gutter and get himself some new friends that will keep their mouths shut and not spill their guts. But than again they say money speaks all languages. But true friends are ones that will keep their mouths shut no matter what they know and you can rely on them to be there for you and be a confidant. I am sure Rob would never talk to his friends about anything if he is suppose to be a private person. Maybe he is keeping his cards close to his chest. We will have to wait and see.

Jan

Posted at 11:55 PM on September 16, 2013

@Aussie Lady…..please tell me how the hell you know what Rob needs?

pattycairnterrier

Posted at 5:50 PM on September 16, 2013

this headline is based on pure conjecture hearsay and gossip it is fascinating to me that there are over 300 comments here yet robert and kristen are missing in action

ontheroadwanderer

Posted at 5:18 PM on September 16, 2013

toda y there aree two people very strange and gentle people who wandered very far over land and sea a little shy and sad of eye but very wise were they

Natty

Posted at 5:09 PM on September 16, 2013

HL now enough to put kristen and RObputz in the same article. They’re not together anymore. Arrives!! Now writes them in separate articles! Stop writing them together. FINITE!!!! Tell NICK to stop using the name of kristen along with his boy.

Guest

Posted at 5:22 PM on September 16, 2013

The PR team of Pattinson has done everything they could to destroy her. This wonder boy of theirs
never once stepped forward to protect her , infact just the opposite. No wonder she threw him out.
He used her just like he is trying to use others for his benefit. Social climber if I ever saw one. Nice to have a friend with those extra benefits on the side. Scum if I ever saw one. I was once a fan of his way before Twilight but now that’s history. He’s not as great as he thinks he is. Just wait and see, Rover is up next. I truly disbieze people like him. She had a hard lesson taught to her on many levels. So young to have suffered so painfully.

Daisy Duck

Posted at 5:35 PM on September 16, 2013

Again guest you may be perfectly correct about what you are saying, “but” Kristen would not like you talking about Rob this way. She would be glad that you are trying to defend her, but not at Rob’s door. She protects her friends even when they are no longer her friends. She is loyal. Do not ask me about last year, I don’t know what that was.

Natty

Posted at 5:51 PM on September 16, 2013

Guest. I agree 100% of your comment.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 7:06 PM on September 16, 2013

@ Guest: Well said.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 7:23 PM on September 16, 2013

@GUEST YOU ARE NOT BEING FAIR TO KRISTEN AND ROBERT , THEY ARE MARRIED THEY SAID THAT THEY WII WORK THREE MORE YEARS, THEN START THEY FAMILY. THAT WAS IN 2011. KRISTEN IS RUNNING THIS SHOW. DO YOU REMEMBER THE LAST TIME WE SAW VIDEO KRISTEN AT TODAY SHOW, WHEN THEY TRY TO ASK KRISTEN ABOUT HER ROBERT, SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS GOING TO LET PEOPLE MAKE UP THESE STORY`S ABOUT THEY LIFE`S, AND WHEN ROBERT WAS ON THAT SAME SHOW, THEY TRY TO ASK HIM , AND HE ASK WHAT DID KRISTEN SAY AND WHEN THEY TOLD HIM, HE DID NOT ANSWER THEY QUESTION. YOU KNOW HOW THIS ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA.WORK, KRISTEN DON`T TALK. I BET KRISTEN IS MAD AT ROBERT FOR GIVING THAT INTERVIEW TO HARPER`S BAZAAR ARABIA, BECAUSE THIS SITE AND SO MANY MORE WAS SAYING ROBERT TALKING ABOUT KRISTEN HE DID NOT THAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT A NEW GIRLFRIEND, HE DID NOT. THEY ASK ROBERT WHAT HE LIKE IN A WOMAN, AND HE SAID THE SAME THING HE SAID ABOUT KRISTEN IN A TWILIGHT INTERVIEW, THE MEDIA IS NOT BEING NICE TO ROBERT THEY HAVE SAID ROBERT IS A DRUNK A WOMANIZER , HE DON`T HAVE A MICROPHONE OR THE AIR WAYS. THE ENTERTAINMENT HAVE A CAMPAIGN TO DIVIDE THE FANS AND THEY ARE THE ONE MAKING UP THESE STORY, AND YOU ALL ARE BELIEVING THEM; THEY ARE SELLING MAGAZINES, LOOK BELOW A COMMENT FOR YOU BELOW

sherry

Posted at 10:37 AM on September 17, 2013

@guest–you are so right. I don’t see him having any longevity in movies.

This is Rob's World You Fools

Posted at 4:26 PM on September 16, 2013

I don’t give a crap whether kfans say Rob is “this”, “that”, or “whatever”. I will always be his fan.

@this is robs world

Posted at 5:27 PM on September 16, 2013

You are so right! And I’m right there with you. I too will always be his fan.

Daisy Duck

Posted at 5:42 PM on September 16, 2013

Thats really good but I typed in Kristen Stewart and got Rob Pattinson. This is getting tiring. The same thing happens when I type in Robs name I get stuff about Kristen Also it’s not our fault of googles fault it’s the tabs screwing with us again.

Guest

Posted at 4:21 PM on September 16, 2013

This story is pathetic. First, HWL doesn’t have sources so it highly likely it’s fake. Second, if you really love someone nothing’s too complicated- remember love concurs all. The most pathetic part is saying they are both fond of one another, lol. Fond I’d a term you use to describe a platonic friend like a neighbor. I guess if they ever text one another they can sign off fondly, Kristen or Fondly Rob, instead of love Kristen/Rob. Laughable story and entirely fake IMO.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 5:34 PM on September 16, 2013

@GUEST GO TO AOL-SEARCH ASK THIS [ WHO IS MRS KRISTEN JAYMES PATTINSON THEN GO TO BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, IT WILL SAY YOUR ANSWER DO WHAT IT SAY,

Guest

Posted at 6:07 PM on September 16, 2013

You are so full of it. There is no proof and you know it. Wishing it does not make it so. Where is the proof to be found….fess up tell us all for once. Until there is proof ,you are living in fantasy land Ms. Delgado .

gina

Posted at 3:47 PM on September 16, 2013

I am so happy that Rob is free of the skank . Finally Rob is on to the New Chapter in life !

Natty

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 16, 2013

Gina. I’m so glad kristen came out of that relationship with ROBputz. Ungrateful, false, user, womanizer. Finally kristen deserves a real man. And nobody can’t point the finger at kristen. Do you know why? Because nobody knows how ROB treated her. In the PR of twilight he looked like he was her protector and tao she with Princess as you fas of bastard thinks. But nobody knows between their lives indoors. So we know if the person be. When we live together. You don’t know how he was with kristen. Now the colors of him this coming out in the interviews of Dior. I ask thank you very much for the Dior show us who finally ROBputz be finally. Amen. Hypocrite, fake, miserable.

Nutty Natty

Posted at 4:11 PM on September 16, 2013

If you’re glad so how long will you insult him?Till the christmas or longer?Focus on your skank princess if she is so real,honest and amazing.

Natty

Posted at 4:19 PM on September 16, 2013

Idiot writes your name. I’ll continue to insult him. Not your until when I insult him. When I’m in the mood. My Princess kristen will be GREAT. She will be a person humble, sincere and has no EGO as big as his idol bastard.

Natty

Posted at 4:44 PM on September 16, 2013

If you do not like that I insult him. Your problem and not mine. Until kristen is connected with the article with this bastard, I will continue to insult him. You have your opinion and I have mine. NEXT.

Guest

Posted at 6:01 PM on September 16, 2013

He sure is on a new chapter in his life……it’s called unemployment looming in the future. He has done nothing great since Potter and Twilight. Rover is next, a few more flops and he’s history no studio will want a poor box office draw. He better save his money. Here today and gone tomorrow so they say. He deserves some hard knocks to put him back on planet earth. His break up with her was it for me. Not another dime will be spent on anything he does. What an eye opener this must have been for her. He used her for four years. Nice guy.

Natty

Posted at 6:25 AM on September 17, 2013

Guest. That and all the truth that you wrote. Words you know. You and Louie are amazing. I agree 100% of your comment. He thinks he and big. Too bad you don’t be. He is now unemployed. Your movies will be all to DVD. He wanted to be just like Leo di Caprio. Leo can act and ROBputz don’t know. This and the difference. After he made this Dior campaign. The man turned out to be someone else. And I still say that he left behind for twilight. If it was twilight which has the wealth to him. He and the first actor I know who speaks that left the film backwards. He’s a complete idiot and bastard. Kristen loves her fas. He already commented in the interview about the fas too. I hardly leave the House to be mugged by the fas. This and thing that persona non grata could speak? I think not. Without fas he and a nobody. Sorry for my English. I’m Dutch.

Jean

Posted at 3:19 PM on September 16, 2013

Rob is not mature enough to know that if you really love someone you can forgive them and trust that will not make such a stupid mistake again. He has a lot of growing to do and needs to realise he is not the centre of the universe.

Natty

Posted at 4:13 PM on September 16, 2013

Jean. But he wants to be the center of attention of the media or be like you wrote the universe. He wants to be one that is the best of Hollywood. He has a big greed. People with big ego, always these people lose at the end. Now he’s showing us who he was.

*-* Bad Kitty Worried

Posted at 4:25 PM on September 16, 2013

@ Natty:
I have been saying that for that for the last 6 months. Nobody listened… :(
For Rob,while he is riding high on Dior, his world is crumbling beneath him.

Natty

Posted at 4:39 PM on September 16, 2013

Bad kitty this and totally the truth. For you see that money changes people. As in his case. Want more fame and money.

@bad kitty

Posted at 5:31 PM on September 16, 2013

And still no one will listen to your lies except looney natty.

Natty

Posted at 5:32 PM on September 16, 2013

Bad Kitty. You have a point. Money changes people. As he himself has changed. Sorry I can’t write English well. I’m Dutch.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 7:03 PM on September 16, 2013

@ Natty : Your english is fine: You made yourself understood: you are doing great :)
Money changeged Rob and not for the better,either.

guest

Posted at 3:15 PM on September 16, 2013

HL sure knows what they are doing…358 comments on this article alone with some of the other one with over 500 comments and how much do they make on a single hit. Look at us, on her every day, sometimes all day, spewing our hateful, ugly, slanderous comments on two people who had the audacity to burst our true love bubble. I need a shower now to hopefully wash this sh*t off and keep it off for I now realize it is not a healthy way to live. Chow, I’m gone from this site.

*-* Bad Kitty Worried

Posted at 3:32 PM on September 16, 2013

@ guest: I will miss your insights. This will not be the same …. :(

@*-* Kitty Worried

Posted at 4:21 PM on September 16, 2013

Hey Dumb, Oops I meant, Bad Kitty. You need to follow “guest” and skidaddle on outta here.

Natty

Posted at 6:37 PM on September 16, 2013

Kitty worried. @ Bad kitty didn’t need to get out of here. She can comment on what she wants. This site does not have any rules to say that the person has to get out. Ah! She can give her opinion and how you are doing now.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 6:48 PM on September 16, 2013

@ Natty;
Thank you for your sweet vote of confidence :)
I am ok. :)
Worried that Rob may be out of control,though. Watch and see, I am.

@guest

Posted at 4:18 PM on September 16, 2013

Glad to hear it and GOOD BYE.

Loui

Posted at 4:55 PM on September 16, 2013

@@guest ……. FY HATER!

guessed

Posted at 4:52 AM on September 17, 2013

You are delightful Loui you make me smile :D

NattyN

Posted at 6:04 PM on September 16, 2013

Guest. No leaves. They want that. Show them that you are strong and not weak. No leaves. Your comments are all intelligent as my friend Louie. Don’t go away.

NattyN

Posted at 6:08 PM on September 16, 2013

I mean Loui. Every time I write Louie.

Loui

Posted at 4:54 PM on September 16, 2013

@guest ……..You are just a bit tired for now, just take a day or two and just check the headlines, if it is worth reading, read, just take a break from the hate, then come back mark the haters names and dont read their rants, just ignore, I think that is what we are doing wrong here, we must just communicate with like minded people, we are all a bit tired because everything is just going in circles, but if you go away on a summers day ……….just remembering a nice song to cheer you up.

Guessed

Posted at 7:13 PM on September 16, 2013

I think I’ll join you. Not in shower.

Court

Posted at 3:15 PM on September 16, 2013

Sorry to say this, but Rob is an nice guy and an idiot. He complicates himself too much and can’t see the end of his nose. When it comes to relationship, he makes it complicated than necessary. He listen to many so called people, maybe they think protecting his investment, deep down it isn’t good for his soul… Sorry folks, thats the way this idiot works.

Jan

Posted at 3:17 PM on September 16, 2013

@court…..and how do you personally know this?

*-* Bad Kitty Worried

Posted at 3:25 PM on September 16, 2013

@ Court : well said. Are you also Kort the Therapist ?? If so, i saw you on another site.

yes u r

Posted at 3:41 PM on September 16, 2013

Rob is mature enough to know he deserves better than a cheat

Court

Posted at 6:25 PM on September 16, 2013

No you have got the wrong girl, move on.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 6:52 PM on September 16, 2013

My bad,no harm done.

Gabby

Posted at 2:11 PM on September 16, 2013

I don’t think so, apparently he loves to hide his girlfriends ;)
He wants to please his crazy fans, of course he loves the single life. He’s too immature to admit he’s in a serious relationship.

Guest

Posted at 2:09 PM on September 16, 2013

This total bull turkey…if he misses her so much then why H is he away from her? I think he is a guy who can only love one person…..himself. He’s gotten very good at that swell head of his. I feel so sorry for her…she really got a raw deal on this one. I bet it will be a long time before she connects with anyone else , if ever. I know I would swear off men forever if I were her. He really used her in so many ways. If he loved her at all he would not have stayed away for so long . My respect and admiration for him was totally destroyed with this break up. Could care less what he does in the future.

Arleen

Posted at 2:24 PM on September 16, 2013

@Guest….why does everyone think it was Rob that broke up with Kristen. Kristen could have broken up with Rob and asked him to leave? Why does no one talk about that instead of laying all of the blame on Rob. What do you base your opinions on, what you read by these rag mags?

Guest

Posted at 6:37 PM on September 16, 2013

Arleen I have a very strong feeling that she asked him to leave after the NYC and Met thing. She probably found out the real truth of her golden boy . I think he was the real cheater in this union. That’s why she tried to get back at him with that staged kiss. Funny how there are different rules for women than men. It’s always been that way. He is far from a saint, forth right and honest. What a shame that he threw it all away due to career greed and a taste of fame.

Guest

Posted at 11:36 PM on September 16, 2013

Reply, I base my comments just like you . Read and follow as much as I can in the media. This entire thing was a fake union of two people forced into a fake relationship for the sake of the franchise. Had it been true it would not have ended this way just after the contracts were up. We were all had folks. He is a player like all the rest. She on the other hand might have wished it were for real. It’s a real shame. Lets see how he does now that he’s back playing it like The Great Gatsby, we all know how that story ended. His PR team are in over drive , cleaning up his mess. He is a huge fool.

T88

Posted at 12:41 AM on September 17, 2013

Hi @Guest, I agree with you too…about her asking him to leave after NY. It boiled down to making a commitment to her…to them…I was also wondering if they had been offered the roles in 50 shades and Kristen did not want it and harsh words were spoken to each other…just thinking

Carole

Posted at 1:34 PM on September 16, 2013

I will miss not seeing Rob and Kristen together and the look of love in their eyes. Kristen is hard hard at work in Europe and Rob in CA. IMO Rob has changed he is trying to become something he isn’t and thats a “player” I think it is his PR team & Nike F twho are trying to create another dapper ‘Sean Connery” personally I think Rob is handsome, but he is lacking something, & I think it is Kristen—Kristen understands Rob better then anyone including himself, he doesn’t want to admit he needs her!!! so he clings to farty face-(who I never cared for she is a phoney, and a user) I am a Lady Gaga fan. anyway just as JT realized his true love was Jessica all along, I think Rob will come to realize that deep down he will always love Kristen, and perhaps some day they will marry, right now they both need to focus on the careers. If marriage is in their future it will happen, if not I believe neither Rob or Kristen will ever love anyone as deeply as they loved each other. Rob needs to follow his heart not what outsiders tell him to do and Kristen needs to learn friends are a great comfort, but when you are with your man you need to make time for just the two of you.

Guest

Posted at 1:14 PM on September 16, 2013

It’s in his best interest to keep the escapade of missing Kristen and not dating up until Rover’s release when he and the movie receive critical acclaim. Once that happens he’ll gain additional fans to replace those he may loose when they realize he really is over Kristen and dating someone else. He needs to keep the public loving him so his name can get his pet projects made. Phase one of the strategy included filming a racy ad, taking a risky role and dumping KS. Phase two includes keeping a low profile till his next movie is released and continuing his public distance from all things Twilight and KS. After reading his interviews I’m of the opinion now more than ever that he was fighting to keep his dream of marrying a girl he met when she was 17 alive and he finally was able to accept that it was not to be his fate which enabled him to let Kristen go. It hurts when you realize the person you didn’t want to live without can live without you! Such is the case with R/k. He’s shown he can live without her- without even breaking a sweat IMO. Miss her laugh? Don’t think not hearing her laugh even registers with him. He’s done and seems thoroughly HAPPY with his decision.

Helen

Posted at 1:29 PM on September 16, 2013

If you believe this from reading his well directed dior image of a confident man, than you are worse than the foolish twihards who live in forever Edward and Bella land lol! Seriously? Not break a sweat , sure if that’s what gets you through the phony day you live in lol! By all visual and non verbal comments whatsoever , it would seem ms. Stewert is the one not breaking a sweat not the other way around.

dee

Posted at 3:43 PM on September 16, 2013

He has millions of fans ! The dior campaign is a success and Rob has gained and is gaining many more fans . He has dumped the trash and is looking and doing better than ever

guest

Posted at 3:47 PM on September 16, 2013

WRONG!!!!! He is the trash that she threw out and filled his truck up with his trash. Now she is so much better off.

Guessed

Posted at 12:12 AM on September 17, 2013

It’s the daily Rob affirmations lol! By stuart smally because I’m good enough,smart enough and gosh darn it people like me!

Guest

Posted at 6:42 PM on September 16, 2013

Reply….
You are so right. So long as he is connected to her name he is relevant , once they stop mentioning her name with his ,he is past history and he knows that , so does his PR team. So over he is. So over.

Ha Ha

Posted at 12:34 PM on September 16, 2013

Kate Moss was Rob’s hot gal while growing up. She has had issues with drug and alcohol abuse her whole life. She just got totally trashed at a London Fashion Week event. Based on the pics it appears more than just alcohol. So that’s the kind of woman he likes…… so much better than Kristen right?

lol

Posted at 12:12 PM on September 16, 2013

Just read that Rpatz enjoys drawing dresses. Is this a surprise to anyone? So he likes designing as well as trying them on. This is becoming clearer all the time.

Woody88

Posted at 11:57 AM on September 16, 2013

Love is simple. Expectations are complicated. I am not aware of the disagreement that led to the current break, but from his interviews, Rob seems to be an expectations kind of guy. Too bad.

HG

Posted at 1:02 PM on September 16, 2013

I totally agree! And the new Italy interview today where he says he’s happy now just shows how fake you can be for interviews! All those interviews were done a week after his break up and his life was tabloid folder and he was papped at clubs drinking and proving he’s a stud and not a doormat, well how can you in the middle of all this drama say you are finally happy when that’s quite impossible given the situation! He’s either very inconsistent or he’s been told what to say for the image Dior expects. The only truth I saw was him admit he never got therapy , which I think was the first thing him and Kristen should have done after last July and the reconciliation! He still seems lost to me in his interviews and I’m happy just doesn’t wash with me, sorry!

Natty

Posted at 1:13 PM on September 16, 2013

HG You read this too. I was so angry that idiot. Are you comfortable in your own skin?
I’m not exactly the self-confident person. But right now I feel good: I left Twilight behind, and, with that, my adolescence. I’m now ready to move into the next phase.

Arleen

Posted at 2:32 PM on September 16, 2013

@HG….people like you piss me off greatly. By reading an interview, you know exactly what Rob Pattinson is thinking and feeling. You must be a genius to be able to do that, to read other people’s minds. Kristen always said that Rob never lies, so if he says he is happy, then he is happy.

hawk

Posted at 10:39 AM on September 16, 2013

Dior campaign is not bad. While I agree, it is very expensive. I think everyone will be decided by, how toilet water smells. I really stunned Stewart a unique poster, and her fragrance flacon I have. It smells divine. Reading somewhere, that her the promotion Florabotanika starts in October. But I do not know, what to expect. If they will be released new photos or video. We’ll see. I love you Kristen Stewart.

donna

Posted at 10:03 AM on September 16, 2013

God. Shut up, already. It’s been 4 months that you’ve been rehashing this same BS.

woman

Posted at 9:43 AM on September 16, 2013

Young girls- RPatz fanbase- like him but dont have money to buy more than just 1 bottle.
Women / I admit not every but most of women/ dont like him for his behavior to Kristen for no support her etc. So they will NOT buy these fragrance for their husbands or boyfriends..
And how many men buy perfume for themselves nor with Robs name.
I bet DIOR will lose with him anyway.

Margaret in the Pink UK ONE

Posted at 10:03 AM on September 16, 2013

it will sell if its good if is not it wont

HG

Posted at 1:07 PM on September 16, 2013

It’s not good! I live in LA and its been around a while and it’s not a new fragrance and it never sells a lot, diors best fragrance they offer men is farenheight which is their best seller followed by eau savage , Dior home is really just toilet water and it stinks , I doubt even rob wears it lol!

donna

Posted at 10:04 AM on September 16, 2013

lmao at you thinking anyone besides her deluded fans thinks he treated Kristen unfairly. Please. Dior will be fine. You DO know who their last spokesman was, right?

Just Sayin

Posted at 10:22 AM on September 16, 2013

They have spent so much money on this campaign. I just don’t see how they will turn a profit. Only way is a long term, which is years.

@woman

Posted at 2:00 PM on September 16, 2013

BS,people already hated Rob for taking her back,not delusional robsten fans,but normal people,movie goers.They’re glad he dumped her,only you can’t move on.Dior Homme is a beautiful fragrance and very unisex,I bought a bottle in in duty free shop.

@@woman

Posted at 5:41 PM on September 16, 2013

I agree, it is a sensual smell, just smelling makes me think of Rob. Bought all my males, bother, father, boyfriend, Dior Homme for Christmas. My boyfriend likes it too, gets compliments on it all the time! Rob and Dior are great.

febrie

Posted at 9:15 AM on September 16, 2013

I’am praying to God in order they will comeback together, and get married soon. Have many child and happy forever…I hope Robert and Kristen read this comment.

HG

Posted at 1:19 PM on September 16, 2013

Why would you want her to be miserable if he can’t forgive her and move on! Even the reporter I the new interview today said she tried everything to make it work but he couldn’t let it go , he admitted to not trying therapy, that’s his fault not hers ! She tried it didn’t work , she’s better off starting fresh and guilt free, im not sure anymore what he’s looking for and by the looks of his interviews neither is he .

Arleen

Posted at 2:40 PM on September 16, 2013

@febrie…see, this is what you want, not what they want, otherwise; they would be together. I finally found the problem here, too many fans have Rob and Kristen mixed up with the forever love story of Edward and Bella.It’s not up to us as to what we want, it’s what they want and apparently. they want to move on. Hey, maybe the 50 Shades couple will take over for Rob and Kristen and they can then have some peace from all this bs.

Gloria

Posted at 3:30 PM on September 16, 2013

@febrie I agree with you I to hope that Robert and Kristen do get back together and then some day get married but as of right now No! not now yes they I would like to see them back together for now.
I love these two and hope the best for them both I wish them all the best of luck to both.

angie

Posted at 3:44 PM on September 16, 2013

@Gloria me too I agree they will be back together yoll see.

bgks372

Posted at 9:01 AM on September 16, 2013

“Just an opinion! This gossip rag just keep spinning the same old story with a few more lies. Realistically none of it is true…True friends don’t talk about their friends, not publicly or through rags such as this one. This is all just done to get hits on its blog. Isn’t that obvious. But you know what? It really doesn’t matter…No on really knows what went on between Rob and Kristen (if anything) and will never know.. For sure Rob and Kristen aren’t going to tell you and why should they.There are only a few comments made that really make sense. Twilight is DEFINITELY OVER…Rob and Kristen are apparently OVER. That being said, why is HL poorly writing about them? Other gossip rags have stopped or don’t entertain comments. The stories are all so up and down from day today and don’t make any sense and have no value. I am more entertained by the comments made, than the stories. Why are people so ” caught up” on these two…The comments either hate or love Rob or Kristen. They don’t care about the comments made about them, would you? NO.. We should stop reading and commenting….

guest

Posted at 10:31 AM on September 16, 2013

HWL would not get many hits if it didn’t write about Kristen and ROb. They lie all the time and people believe it.

kiki

Posted at 10:41 AM on September 16, 2013

Why don’t you take your own advice? Telling others to quit reading and commenting on these stories yet here you are reading and commenting on these stories. Hypocrite much!!!!

JT

Posted at 8:44 AM on September 16, 2013

Maybe its just to make him seem endearing to increase Dior sales. Women are such suckers for stories like this. Their hearts will melt and money purses will open. It’s a costly campaign afterall.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 9:07 AM on September 16, 2013

Yep, and Dior will realize that they made a bad choice with Rob: they will lose money instead of increasing it.
That is, if they have not, already. The more Rob opens his mouth, the more money Dior will lose.
They will not make back the money they paid Rob.

Jan

Posted at 2:47 PM on September 16, 2013

@bad kitty, you have your claws out for Rob, don’t you? Dior pursued Rob, brought the campaign to him, gave him and Gravas free reign. That says a hell of a lot in their confidence in him. The ad has over 7 million hits in 16 days. It is all over Europe. People are tweeting their likes. It was a hit and Rob was a hit so go and spout your hate to someone else, like Jaden Smith telling all the kids to quit school.

@Jan

Posted at 2:29 AM on September 17, 2013

Hits doesn’t always mean profit. Women may hit the like button and may click on the ad just to see Rob’s pics, but if it didn’t make a profit it’s not successful.