Kristen Stewart Losing Hair Over Robert Pattinson Stress — Report

Tue, September 10, 2013 11:04am EDT by 202 Comments
Kristen Stewart Hair Falling Out
GSI, FameFlyNet

VW Die-Cast Model Cars

Posted at 10:19 AM on March 18, 2014

obviously like your web-site but you need to test the spelling on
several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling
issues and I to find it very bothersome to inform the reality however I’ll
surely come again again.

Janet

Posted at 2:53 PM on September 20, 2013

I feel bad for her. she made a mistake and appologized and she is going thru hell. I really wish these two would have been able to forgive and move on with their relationship but it looks bad. I wish they could see they are soulmates.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 8:26 PM on September 20, 2013

@Janet Kristen did not apologize . And Robert did not have to forgive Kristen. If you and look these two videos you will see why I say this to you, The videos are on youtube, And this is the names [Liberty did it an insider told ] [ Robsten unbroken ] These two videos will show the location of so call affair, And show why it did not happen, They are just working in different places.

Wow!

Posted at 4:03 PM on September 16, 2013

Man that is a LOTTA scalp visible on that fool’s head. Do something quick about your baldness Kristen!

samantha E

Posted at 11:38 PM on September 15, 2013

it is from glued in or sewn in hair extensions for a previous role, people… Use your brains. When they’re removed, some hair comes out… Very damaging to roots. Jeez

tona

Posted at 3:07 AM on September 15, 2013

why are people so me with words.? who ever you are saying such ugly things, I wonder what you’ve done, or how you look, Sad people can’t just let things that happen stay in the past, some people just like drama. God bless you.

Kristen is a Tool

Posted at 12:51 AM on September 15, 2013

She looks like a big dummy walking down the street with her thumb up her butt. Hey Kstew you probably can’t even count to 10 you’re so dumb! Haaaaha

EG

Posted at 6:15 AM on September 14, 2013

i think that Robert Pattinson is trying to save face that is why he is saying that he still love Kristen Stewart and that he will i away will but i don’t think he was telling the true ,after he broke up with Kristien Stewart ,Robert Pattinson and his friends said a lot of ugly things about Kristen Stewart and they didn’t think that people would call them on it but they did and that is why he should been say nice thing because people saw him for the real person he is

Daisy Duck

Posted at 12:24 AM on September 13, 2013

You know you haters are all going to h*ll where you belong. Kristen Stewart has done nothing to you and I’m sure that Rob Pattison can fight his own battles. He thought she was beautiful when they were together, what he thinks now I don’t give a s**t.

charlotte crowder

Posted at 1:58 AM on September 13, 2013

I don’t care what HE thinks either. HE only thinks of HIMself anyhow. If HE doesn’t want to see or talk to Kristen for awhile that’s fine. I think HE is afraid to be alone with Kristen because HE still has feelings for her and HE has been a real arse!! If HE should decide to want to talk to Kristen HE may have waited too long. I really hate to say this but I will. I am wondering if this is all true!! There was a picture of HIM in HIS car after supposedly leaving Kristen’s house that has HIM either smiling or smirking. Could it be they had this all planned? They did have a European trip planned.Kristen is in Europe.HE is finishing HIS movie.Good timing? I know Iknow I am grasping at straws. I thought Kristen kicked HIM out and I still think that. It was too sudden and HE. made up too many debunked lies to save HIS face.Who would dare kick the hunk heart throb out? HE could not face the humilation. If this is all a farce they are good!!! If it’s not I feel sorry for Kristen because she truley loves HIM. I hope she can get over this and go on with her life and find someone who will love HER. Another thought!! Kristen says she prefers skinny men and does not care for hunky type like Efron.Pecularily I just read an article HE put out that said HE was the only guy in HW that didn’t have a ;6 pack. I know HE didn’t mean of beer!!! Just thinkin.ummm

Misfit Chick

Posted at 10:16 PM on September 13, 2013

Charlotte, all your comment proves is that you’ve read and believe everything these damn gossip rags have shoved in our faces. Visit my blog, I’d done quite a bit of sorting out. Don’t hate either one of them under false pretenses – that isn’t fair to either of them. And really… I think both our kids deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Daisy Duck

Posted at 12:11 AM on September 13, 2013

Now why would they ask Robert Pattinson to visit her, Now I can see them asking Taylor Lautner, or one of her other male friends, that I could understand, but Rob, I just don’t see it. Now Taylor would make her laugh at least, and he did support her when Rob dumped her. But really Taylor has his own life, I don’t see him dropping everything and going to see her. Again this is probably all BS in a big way. HWL just trying to stir up trouble. She is probably stressing over some scenes in the movie. Her hair looked like most of ours if we wash it and sleep on it without drying it first. Or maybe she is not eating the right foods who knows. I’m glad her friends are coming and they can have a great time at the spa. Girls night and day out. She can get lots of rest. She has been going non stop for months.

No biggie

Posted at 11:56 PM on September 12, 2013

Kslut’s already lost what little looks she had so she may as well loose that UGLY hair too!

Daisy Duck

Posted at 12:16 AM on September 13, 2013

No Biggie you must be talking about your equipment. Again your on the wrong site. You Site is called Robert Pattison. if you can’t read we understand. But you really need to stay off site where Kristen Stewart is the lead. Unless you would like us to visit Robs site and say what we think.

nellie

Posted at 7:48 PM on September 12, 2013

I really do not think Kristen is broken up over their breakup, as I think she is the one that called it off. The way Rob took his things from her house, makes me think it was a fast get away, probably with her help. Usually when one moves out of a house, they box up their things, they don’t put them in trash bags. IDK, maybe I am totally wrong, but that is the way it seems to me.

MoJo

Posted at 3:33 PM on September 12, 2013

all you Kristen haters probable dispise her because Kristen is absolutely gorgeous !!!! while you all are probable fat and ugly and can’t stand to look at yourselves in the mirror. IMO you all are jealous with envy, if you don’t like her why do you keep coming to this post, go check out the posts of the drunk and farty cakey

hmm,

Posted at 2:36 PM on September 12, 2013

good job nick, really good work!

Go bald

Posted at 1:41 PM on September 12, 2013

Good for you Krissy. As UGLY as you are going bald would be an improvement! Haha

Koni

Posted at 12:15 PM on September 12, 2013

OMG STOP TANGLE WITH THEM!AND OF COURSE SHE DOESN’T LOSE HER HAIR BECAUSE OF ROB,JESUS.THINK BEFORE YOU WROTE!

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 12:07 PM on September 12, 2013

IF KRISTEN IS BROKEN UP WITH ROBERT, SHE STILL WEARING THE RING ROBERT GIVE, HER WHEN I SEE A LIVE VIDEO OF ROBERT OR KRISTEN WITH THE WORDS COMING FROM THEIR MOUTH, SAYING THAT THEY ARE. THEY WOULD NEVER ASK HL TO DO ANY TALKING FOR THEM. AND THIS IS SOME THING I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE LISTING TO THESE STORY HL ARE MAKING UP, I AM NOT WITH SOME OF YOU THAT LIKE TO CALL NAMES , AND BRING UP THAT SICK SCANDAL, THAT BY NOW YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT, THAT WAS A STUNT. NO CHEATING TAKE A LOOK AT THE SO CALL PARK THE PAPARAZZI TALKED ABOUT, [ LIBERTY DID IT AN INSIDER TOLD ] ON YOUTUBE.

MK

Posted at 9:49 AM on September 12, 2013

She walks like a creature from Night of the Living Dead!

Posted at 11:45 AM on September 12, 2013

hhhh like ur comment

Hhh

Posted at 8:54 AM on September 12, 2013

C’mon seriously .. You gotta be kidding me, last time she was over it, now shes stressing, and next time she looks happy with her fans. We all have those parts that doesn’t have hair

EG

Posted at 7:21 AM on September 12, 2013

i starting losing my hair when i was on median and you forget that Kristen dry her hair for her move and maybe that did it .it don’t might that it has something to do with Robert Pattinson ,Kristen Stewart is trying to move on with her life and people should let her because Robert Pattinson isn’t thinking of Kristen Stewart at all,and you can ask yourself if Robert Pattinson every did the way he left the Relationship with Kristen Stewart so quick and never look back

S'all Good

Posted at 5:27 AM on September 12, 2013

Nothing wrong with this cow loosing her hair. Its ugly anyway so she should be happy it is falling out. Ahaaheehe :)

Loui

Posted at 8:46 AM on September 12, 2013

S’all Good …….you are a cow and FY

well

Posted at 4:32 AM on September 12, 2013

Kristen is known to wear hats while traveling or just running errands I think it’s a case of hat hair probably from heat and sweat I just wish every article about her doesn’t have her past brought up or rob for that matter they’re leading separate lives as far as we know but then again they could all have us fooled in the only way to get peace like they always say” keep’em guessing* either way I wish them the best.

patico1978

Posted at 1:20 AM on September 12, 2013

y nosotros también debemos de dejarlos solos, quienes somos nosotros para juzgar a los demás??? a nosotros no nos gustaría que todo el tiempo vivieran metidos en nuestras vidas
así que hay que vivir y dejar vivir a los demás, yo admiro muchísimo a los dos como grandes personas que son. y les deseo de corazón todo lo mejor en su vida,

PMN

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 16, 2013

Give it a rest people, their young. If they get back together than good for them.