Zayn Malik Engaged: How He Proposed To Perrie Edwards

Wed, August 21, 2013 7:26am EDT by 169 Comments
Zayn Malik Engaged
Courtesy of Instagram

zayn

Posted at 11:21 PM on August 22, 2013

but I gotta say that they are a bit too young…..I just hope they don’t break up

zayn

Posted at 11:18 PM on August 22, 2013

im really happy for them:) sad but happy

rianna

Posted at 9:51 PM on August 22, 2013

WHY WE WERE ALREADY MARRIED WHYYYYYYYYYY I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU ZAYN <3

jorgey

Posted at 6:57 PM on August 22, 2013

watch the same thing that happen to the jonas brothers is gonna happen to one diirection :(

rianna

Posted at 9:49 PM on August 22, 2013

laura watson

Posted at 12:39 AM on August 23, 2013

i hope nothing like that happens !!!!

Claudia

Posted at 6:34 PM on August 22, 2013

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I WAS ALREADY ENGAGED WITH YOU !!!!!💍💍💔💔💔

Merian Jones

Posted at 2:55 PM on August 22, 2013

►►►►My best friend’s wife is making $86 just working for 4-5 hours daily on their computer at home. She has been laid off for five months but last month her income was $21869 just working on the internet . Know what to do.•••►► ℛOX88.COℳ ◄◄◄
♫ ✂♫ ✂By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent

juliajuliee (@juliajuliee10)

Posted at 2:28 PM on August 22, 2013

my buddy’s aunt makes $75 an hour on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her pay was $15442 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more here…..WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Fan Girl

Posted at 1:52 PM on August 22, 2013

Even if they we comment on this, who cares? It’s not like The Perrie Edwards was going to read this article and say yes. I personally think that asking questions like: Should they get married or something would make a difference and that it’s stupid to even ask. Just wright the article and get over it. -_-

Zayn malik's foreva

Posted at 10:57 AM on August 22, 2013

ohhhhhhhhhhhh how lovely zayn and perrie deserve one another and the ring just proves how much they waant and need one another i think its a perfect couple:)

Jen

Posted at 10:52 AM on August 22, 2013

People they aren’t 16 and pregnant, they are 20 and married. Congratulations to Zayn and Perrie, you could really see they are happy and love eachother, they are adorable!

Ashley

Posted at 10:47 AM on August 22, 2013

It’s amazing they are getting married but what would happen to one direction after the wedding?????? will they split or will they stay together will zayn quit know one knows what will happen after the wedding
Is zerie be a problem?????????????????

Ashley

Posted at 10:49 AM on August 22, 2013

Ps that ring is a beauty

liza

Posted at 10:57 AM on August 22, 2013

One Direction is still going to have Zayn…. they only have 1 last tour anyways so it’s not like they were going to be around long. Plus Perrie and Zayn both have groups of their own, they ain’t just going to leave them. Stop over reacting.

Maham

Posted at 6:34 AM on August 22, 2013

Aren’t they too young to start a family?

zoe

Posted at 5:10 AM on August 22, 2013

Im so happy for them . congarats
But i’m worried if zerie got married
One Direction will be apart so as the other band But Congarats zerie <3

Joshua

Posted at 4:26 AM on August 22, 2013

Good luck on the engagement. At 20 who knows how long it will last. Hopefully his career won’t split them apart

Gill

Posted at 2:28 AM on August 22, 2013

It’s so amazing….They are perfect for each other and I think a lot of us know that. I am so happy for them. They are absolutely amazing, absolutely adorable and absolutely wonderful for each other so…………. CONGRATULATIONS to Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards (soon to be Malik) :D

gill

Posted at 2:22 AM on August 22, 2013

CONGRATS ZERRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kim

Posted at 1:22 AM on August 22, 2013

Perrie isn’t 19 anymore lol she just turned 20

Zerrie5eva

Posted at 1:13 AM on August 22, 2013

They are so great for each other its just adorable. #CongratsZerrie plus Zayn has always seemed mature for his age so i really don’t believe he hasn’t thought it through or rushed it or anything.
P.s. to anyone who’s “upset” because Zayn is “theirs” no he’s not. He’s a human being not an object you can own, he’s allowed to love who he wants and be happy. Instead of crying and carrying on, be happy that he’s happy.

i love malik

Posted at 10:58 AM on August 22, 2013

Hey sorry there but I can still have a crush can’t I?

Ewok

Posted at 12:33 AM on August 22, 2013

I think Zerrie is absolutely adorable and I love them. I am just afraid since they are so young and both of their bands are on tour so fare away from each other, that they will grow apart before they are even married. Just like Miley and Liam, I am afraid they won’t see each other so much that they will drift apart and it will end nastily. I still have high hopes they will end up getting married and have little Zerrie children but I still have that site feeling in my gut. Never the less, I wish them both the best in their lives and I love them.

Broken heart

Posted at 12:28 AM on August 22, 2013

Feeling: pain misery and a broken heart 

chloe

Posted at 3:17 AM on August 22, 2013

be happy for them. You will meet your special “zayn” one day too.

Zazu

Posted at 12:16 AM on August 22, 2013

I LOVE zerrie but I think that perrie and zayn are wayy to young to get married!! Just saying.

Abigail

Posted at 10:27 PM on August 21, 2013

My life is over

Nikki

Posted at 10:21 PM on August 21, 2013

This is so wonderful I have loved Zerrie forever and now they will be together forever.Congratulations !!!!!!!

Meg

Posted at 9:11 PM on August 21, 2013

Congratulations! Big love to you both, I’m so happy for you guys! I never had a doubt that you guys are perfect for each other. Yes they are young, but they’re in love and that’s such a nice thing to see. (Also, the one thing I will say about this article is that Perrie is 20, not 19) but regardless to that, if Zayn is happy then that’s all that matters. All the best, love you both lots! Xoxo

Sierra

Posted at 9:10 PM on August 21, 2013

good for them I love Zerrie they are so so young though and been dating for a year idk i would consider that rushing but you know what if they love eachother and theyre happy then what the heck! go for it you young lovebirds <3