Zayn Malik Engaged: How He Proposed To Perrie Edwards

Wed, August 21, 2013 7:26am EDT by 173 Comments
Zayn Malik Engaged
Courtesy of Instagram

Hi

Posted at 11:44 AM on August 21, 2013

Okay my parents knew each other 4 years before considering dating they started dating at the 2 year mark give or take a few they got married at 18 and 20 still are married today so they are not to young I am happy for both of them if this is true but there were rumors of an engagement about five four months ago and they said that they weren’t ready for it yet or even thinking about it yet in the end I won’t believe it until it is confirmed by both of them have you guys even checked their Twitter or Facebook page yet I highly dought this information no one can change their minds that quickly as this is a serious step in a relationship you are talking about forever here not 72 days don’t be Kim Kardashian it just feels funny like some thing is up it feels like a big prank and they are about to go surprise got you next week

maddeline

Posted at 11:32 AM on August 21, 2013

nope nope nope i do not believe in this ‘engagement’ perrie most likely wanted attention or something. zayn is smart i doubt that this is how they would go about announcing it. has everyone forgotten the crazed elounor engagement from last year? never happened, and neither will this

Fudia

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 21, 2013

No , you choose to believe they aren’t getting married. The are now you will officially never have a chance, as if you ever did. And attention? She gets enough of that already, she is in a band. And what are you?

Gooby

Posted at 4:17 PM on August 21, 2013

Several people confirmed it. Even Zayn himself.

Andrew (@virgofromjersey)

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 21, 2013

Everyone who claims to be a fan but isn’t happy for him isn’t a true fan, you’re just selfish. Twenty is not to young to be married and since none of you know them personally you have not right to judge their decision to be committed to each other.

mrs. horan

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 21, 2013

Preach it!

caoimhe gilsenan

Posted at 11:23 AM on August 21, 2013

They are a great couple! Cant wait to see the wedding;)!

Victoria payne-tomlinson-horan-styles (feels SO weird without the malik)

Posted at 11:11 AM on August 21, 2013

Zayn is my favorite but not the reason im crying. Im crying no not because of happiness because engagement usually means that they will be or want to be together. Both are in bands and the tour is really going to get to them , Also they are only about 20. ANYONE recall Avril’s marriage when she was 20? It only lasted a couple of months, Yes I LOVE zerrie but I honestly think they are to young. Finally the bands will break up probably since they have to be together. well I am hoping one of them comes to their sences, I mean I am hoping @kallista is right so. yeah thanks peace

Victoria payne-tomlinson-horan-styles (feels SO weird without the malik)

Posted at 11:16 AM on August 21, 2013

I am a directioner. I was/am trying to be happy for him but it just don’t feel right. (Anyone get the more than this preference?)

kkkk

Posted at 2:34 PM on August 21, 2013

*reference

Georgia Rose

Posted at 10:43 AM on August 21, 2013

too young. but they are cute. it is upsetting (as a directioner) for me.

Posted at 10:39 AM on August 21, 2013

cute couple ♥

Rodne Jovanova

Posted at 10:37 AM on August 21, 2013

no, they are too young, there’s time for engagement.

Brittany Denny

Posted at 10:30 AM on August 21, 2013

Crying of happiness right here!!!!! long live Zerrie!!!!

kallista

Posted at 10:27 AM on August 21, 2013

You guys know this is all fake right. Just because things are in quotation marks doesn’t mean zayn or perrrie said it. The ring is a one year anniversary ring for their relationship. Perrie is now wearing it in public. So zayn and Perrie are NOT engaged. He never proposed and that is not an engagement ring.

Georgia Rose

Posted at 10:44 AM on August 21, 2013

well her brother confirmed it on twitter so…

Fudia

Posted at 11:56 AM on August 21, 2013

Dont lie to yourself, it’s okay. Just accept it.

1d lover

Posted at 12:02 PM on August 21, 2013

Jade posted on her twitter that they weren’t engaged though

Dominique

Posted at 10:16 AM on August 21, 2013

My heart is really broken right now :'( Not playin, i swear

Dominique

Posted at 10:15 AM on August 21, 2013

No please!! I love Zayn he’s my favorite! I don’t want him to get married if is not with me!!! Pleaseeee Zayn don’t get married :'(

Kim T

Posted at 4:38 PM on August 21, 2013

Sorry, but don’t kid yourself. HE LOVES PERRIE. ACCEPT THAT. Also, y’all probably wouldn’t get together. You wouldn’t have known about him if he hadn’t had gotten famous. She loves him for him, not because he’s famous and beautiful. Just be happy for them, Kay?

Girl

Posted at 10:13 AM on August 21, 2013

Wooot Wooottttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Lourença Gaspar

Posted at 10:03 AM on August 21, 2013

I commented on Facebook and I was happy for him and it is said that love has no age ready But I agree because she is much older sorry know I am not anyone to judge you zany … You stay with whom thou wilt life is yours

Zerrie5eva

Posted at 1:22 AM on August 22, 2013

Perrie just turned twenty…how is she so much older than him…?

Dakotah Young

Posted at 10:03 AM on August 21, 2013

Well I think it’ll end……..Liam and Sophia…….Idk why but if she rejected him 22 times I kinda think she might just be using him for fame……I’m not hating its just its kinda weird……. #SorryNotSorry

Victoria payne-tomlinson-horan-styles (feels SO weird without the malik)

Posted at 11:12 AM on August 21, 2013

OMG FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!

jackson65

Posted at 9:50 AM on August 21, 2013

Great news fr 1D!! Engage than get married and divorce will soon follow. Dude is seriously too young to get married.

anonymous directioner

Posted at 9:47 AM on August 21, 2013

im happy for him but can’t they wait a little longer, they’ve been together only for a year and they’re so young and i hope its not about the tattoo thing to prove it’s real love, if it is well that is just stupid. But if he’s happy, i’m happy (at least i’ll try to be)

ZERRIE FOREVER

Posted at 9:39 AM on August 21, 2013

To all of the jealous haters, Perrie’s mum and brother and Zayn’s friend just confirmed it!! They are together so deal with it. They are both gorgeous and love each other so much and i am just extremely happy for them!
And btw, Perrie is 20 not 19.

Sydney

Posted at 9:37 AM on August 21, 2013

Honestly, I didn’t want this to happen because, well it’s Zayn Malik for cryin out loud. But I am REALLY happy for him. Being a directioner and all, it’s cool to see any of the boys happy, and this is major. Again I’m really happy for them, and everybody should let them do what they want and love who they love.

Shiyara

Posted at 9:28 AM on August 21, 2013

No, actually Zayn shouldn’t propose her for marriage. That’s my saddest point of view. But actually, Zayn did the best thing. I mean, that proves that how much Zayn loves Perrie. So, happy for both of ‘em. But piercing my heart from other side too :(

emma

Posted at 9:23 AM on August 21, 2013

this is so childish….only 19 n engaged !!! What was there to rush …they could do that even after 5 yrs n till thn be together……maybe marryin when they are high …u know when both r famous n world followin them …may be they fear after few yrs all will be gone : p

Zerrie5eva

Posted at 1:24 AM on August 22, 2013

That made absolutely no sense…not to mention the fact that both Zayn and Perrie are 20….

Jamie

Posted at 9:20 AM on August 21, 2013

She looks like a monster

mrs. horan

Posted at 2:51 PM on August 21, 2013

:o just be happy for those two… and shes actually a really pretty person. hater.

Kaiya

Posted at 9:05 AM on August 21, 2013

Dang it. I didn’t want this to happen.

MIXETIONER