Zayn Malik Engaged: How He Proposed To Perrie Edwards

Wed, August 21, 2013 7:26am EDT by 169 Comments
Zayn Malik Engaged
Courtesy of Instagram

katrina kaif

Posted at 4:38 AM on July 28, 2014

Again, think about it zain its a big thing to do in the world.you are a muslim and your Pierre is not a muslim there will be a big problem in the future

Sarah Pamplin

Posted at 1:51 PM on July 21, 2014

AWWWWWWW OMG!!!!!!! #crying in happiness hes the sweetest guy in the WORLD I JUST LOVE HIM I LOVE PERRIE TO SHES KIND AND GORGEOUS AND TALENTED AWWW I’M STILL CRYING THEY ARE SO SWEET And PERFECT TOGETHER… I LOVE THIS I SO HAPPY THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED I LOVE U ZERRIE!!!!!! <3 its so romantic I can't imagine how perrie felt

AMANDAAAAAA

Posted at 4:20 AM on April 13, 2014

I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN HER PROPOSED! Tru fans should also be happy for Zayn! I mean, he obviously knows what he is doing and is proud of it. They’re in love and Zayn obviously wants to be with Perrie forever. I looooooove Zerrie so much! Zayn and Perrie are perfect for each other and you people saying “He can do better” and “Im so disappointed” are just jealous that they’re in love. Like I said before, Tru fans should be supporting them, not bringing them down….

21 Zayn lover

Posted at 10:34 PM on March 28, 2014

Zayn Malik I love you dont marry Perrie Edwards

Sergio

Posted at 10:30 PM on March 28, 2014

I love you Zayn Malik.

Balletgirl

Posted at 11:45 AM on February 26, 2014

That girl that said: Zayn can find better, is so stupid, I mean Perrie is so Perfect and her voice is heaven so plz shut up!

Zayn lover 4ever

Posted at 11:35 PM on January 27, 2014

i mean 20 sorry

Zayn lover 4ever

Posted at 11:34 PM on January 27, 2014

I think that he should just think about it because they are just 02 but if they want to then they should get married. But after all it will be very very very very very very upsetting for us Zayn Malik Lovers P.S. I am one os you (biggest) fan

Emily

Posted at 4:18 PM on December 29, 2013

I’m very happy that Zayn Is getting married to Perrie because he loves her very much. It’s just a little upsetting for us directioners because he won’t be free for anyone anymore but I am really happy for them!

queenbee

Posted at 12:53 PM on December 5, 2013

My opinion: yes. Zayn and Perrie would make a good couple. Their personalities complement eachother

Tori

Posted at 5:58 PM on November 11, 2013

If they have a kid how are they going to take care of it?

fathima

Posted at 8:15 AM on November 7, 2013

I think zain and perri are one of the most amazing couple ever

perrie wood

Posted at 12:24 AM on December 29, 2013

its zayn and perrie

T.J.T

Posted at 2:58 PM on October 13, 2013

I don’t think zayn or perrie should get married now and it’s not because I’m a Directioner considering I LOVE THEIR RELATIONSHIP but they’re only TWENTY like to get married and be tied down FOREVER is like a lot to deal with. Then they’re REALLY FAMOUS I could see if they weren’t that famous but since they are it’s gonna be very hard to deal with the hate and rumors plus they’re not always gonna see eachother and skype doesn’t always cut it, lol. I just don’t think they should right now I think they should wait acouple of years and then decide *shrugs* sorry

Sophie

Posted at 12:31 PM on October 4, 2013

I do want zayn to get married but I love him to much I mean yer I’m 10 well kind of but err ha love you zayn from your (biggest) fan Sophie

Fieq Wallace Eternity

Posted at 2:41 AM on October 1, 2013

Weird!!! Coz He can find better than That LoL

Sophie

Posted at 12:33 PM on October 4, 2013

Don’t be so mean I mean u should be happy for them but perrie is not that bad my friend has seen her and said she is nice good luck zayn

ellie

Posted at 3:43 AM on September 27, 2013

You guys are just jealous, true fans would be happy for them.
I’m really really excited and happy for them ♥

1DZayneMalik

Posted at 1:56 PM on January 4, 2014

Im happy for them too but im muslim and I feel sad for him…you prob know why…Sorry if i said something bad..im trying to just help him becuz i <3 him so much hes everyhting to me and I want his future to be perfect :(

Anushka

Posted at 8:52 AM on September 15, 2013

Agreed man! They r jus 20 but their love is kinda cute n i respect their relation. :-) :-*

maebh o c

Posted at 5:52 AM on September 15, 2013

congrats guys xoxo im a big fan of ye triple kisses

lalalalala ` I HATE PERRIE EDWARD!

Posted at 11:40 AM on September 14, 2013

how can i say i’m happy for them while the truth is i am really really really dissapointed, sad , angry and now already crying just because of zayn goin to marry that perrie … erghhhhh ! zayn ,you should think many time bfore makes this decision… please laa~you guys too young to get married ..

LaLaNO

Posted at 5:59 PM on September 23, 2013

THANK YOU! I AGREE FOR THE MARRIED TOO YOUNG!

1DZayneMalik

Posted at 1:54 PM on January 4, 2014

I’m muslim and Zayn is too…Zayn if your reading this..im just saying you should think about our culture again.Besides that your my favorite boy in 1D <3 xoxo. I dream about you all the time. And uhm also…im only in 5th grade but when i was in 3rd grade I think..i had a crush on a boy name Zain Malik..(last anme is Malik to O_O) plsu he is muslim liek you..and he is pakistani…hes hto too lol. And i keep thinkign that teh famous 1D Zayne Malik is my lost friend. But how could taht be cuz he adult O_O