‘Pretty Little Liars': Ryan Guzman Previews Jake & Ezra’s Confrontation

Melissa (@Flancito11)

Posted at 9:56 AM on December 8, 2014

Ezria is perfect<3
Jake, keep going

richelle

Posted at 12:09 PM on September 14, 2013

jake is so hot and way better than ezra.. ezra is boring.. i almost stopped watching because of him.. but i cried when toby was part of a team and a relief when he was just doing it to protect spencer.. i wish ezra is bad so he had some sense in the show

Gina

Posted at 1:48 PM on September 11, 2013

EZRA AND ARIA OBVIOUSLY – THEY GONNA END UP TOGETHER IN THE END ANYWAY.

Tiffany Mendonca (@TiffanyMendonca)

Posted at 6:32 PM on September 10, 2013

I love her and Jake way better! He’s hot and way better for her. Why do we wanna tell teens to bang their teachers? Bye Ezra. You are old news.

Cat

Posted at 1:21 AM on August 16, 2013

Come on, Ezria wasn’t a good couple… It is not a good example, it was boring and it was too much soap-opera drama for PLL… Please, don’t bring Ezria back… I really think that Ezra should leave for Ravenswood, or Twisted, or Baby’s Daddy… LOL… If he’s not A Team related, please leave PLL!! Thank you… I love Ian Harding, but “Ezria” it’s boring!! ;)

Ella

Posted at 11:02 PM on August 15, 2013

I feel like Jake would be a really good bad guy! That would be a perfect opportunity for Jake and Aria to break up and for EZRIA to get back together without Ryan Guzman having to leave the show. I think it’d be really cool for Ezra to find out about ‘A’ and try to help like Caleb did. I always like it when he kinda accidentally finds out about something and kinda sees a tiny bit of how messed up the girls’ lives are, like on the Halloween train, or when he found out about Mona. But yeah, Ezra should totally help. KICK TOBY OFF THE B-TEAM!!! I don’t trust him for a minute! You may love Toby now, but when he comes back and joins the A team, you’ll think of me saying “Told ya so!!!” #TeamEzraCalebAndNotToby #HeCanJustGoBeOnTheATeamWithJake

Selenator972

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 15, 2013

I like Jake and Aria together. There’s something wrong with me because I always ship the opposite couples.

prettytinyliar

Posted at 2:30 PM on August 14, 2013

Hat dies auf Pretty Little Theories rebloggt.

nay

Posted at 2:26 AM on August 14, 2013

This makes me so angry!!!! screw you jake and aria!!!!

sue

Posted at 1:31 AM on August 14, 2013

Jake isn’t even cute, go Ezra!