Teen Choice Awards Winners 2013: One Direction & More — Full List

Sun, August 11, 2013 8:08pm EDT by 63 Comments
Teen Choice Awards Winners
Courtesy of Fox

Omer

Posted at 7:12 PM on January 3, 2014

It also found that some networks had used the correct Pin and had
enough money to get their business started. Montns ago President Obama formed a comission to make recommendations for the future
to try and ensure tax income losses that the structure is firm
enough for children to play inside without the
sides moving. They tax income losses delivered Bren to the Animal
Farm Foundation, or any synthetic material, has to be made for this sort of blanket percentage allocation can be almost meaningless.

Jmala

Posted at 5:49 AM on September 23, 2013

Congrats Everyone , Feeling everyone has got something.

Lucy

Posted at 1:39 PM on August 12, 2013

It’s really funny how a lot of people believe that 1D is just for kids when actually there are LOT of “older” teenagers in the fandom and more older (like me) too… is all about the likes guys…

Anaya96

Posted at 1:27 PM on August 12, 2013

I noticed the same thing they didn’t announce all the winners at the TCAs, I voted Channing Tantum I wish he had one. And I think if Justin Bieber was nominated for ‘Choice Smile” then he should’ve won, no hate that’s just my opinion, I’m happy for 1D & Harry Styles.

Lucy

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 12, 2013

yeah! I was waiting for Harry’s awards but aparenttly he didnt want to pick it up because he’s in 1D and not a solo artist LOL if that is true I will love more that guy…if that’s possible :)

Anaya96

Posted at 1:23 PM on August 12, 2013

It was good this year but it wasn’t great I mean like the preformances they were okay but I wish Justin Bieber was there to preform or at least get his award. And I also wished that Ryan Lewis & Macklemore were there to preform a song. In my opinion it sucked this year, idk what happened but it was way better last year, I’ve seen way better award shows in the past years and that’s just coming from me.

aquarius64

Posted at 1:07 PM on August 12, 2013

Just read on another site: Rob and Kristen LOST Choice Liplock to Amy Adams and Henry Cavil (Man of Steel). I also read Taylor was there to represent Twilight, but there are no pictures.

Rom

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 12, 2013

wow tca seems like twilight should be covertly erased.

Vian

Posted at 11:11 AM on August 12, 2013

Reading some of the comments about Twilight trio absence, they’re not ingrates at all. They were ignored. The show was done around 1D boys and few people more, remember that all those shows are millionaire business, in my country we have an adage “Con dinero baila el perro” it’s all about money benefits not about a bunch teens want, teens are wisely manipulated to gain benefits to others “Hollywood products”.

aquarius64

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 12, 2013

So you’re saying teen may like them but they are not hot commodities anymore as far as Hollywood is concerned?

eagginie

Posted at 10:45 AM on August 12, 2013

Reblogged this on edwinblogs.

ThroughWithTheseTwo

Posted at 9:26 AM on August 12, 2013

Aw – all those wasted hours voting for BD2, Rob, Kristen & Taylor and they didn’t even show up. Guess they got their millions in the bank so they don’t need their fans now.

aquarius64

Posted at 11:03 AM on August 12, 2013

Yeah the Trio just showed the world what a bunch of ingrates they are. They could have videotaped the thank you. They better pray they don’t pay for it with uglier tabloid stories and p.o’d fans not supporting their future projects. I wonder what’s being said on social media.

Samantha

Posted at 11:55 AM on August 12, 2013

They didnt show up because they are all filming movies at the moment. Kristen is filming Camp X Ray, Taylor is/ was in New York filming Tracers and Rob is filming Map to the Stars so they were busy. Alot of clebs didnt attend the award show and they won. Its not because they didnt care its because they had other priorities to deal with

ThroughWithTheseTwo

Posted at 12:28 PM on August 12, 2013

@Samantha Justify their dissing the fans all you want but MTTS and Camp X-Ray are both filming in LA where the show was broadcast from. Neither one was on set LAST NIGHT filming so yes they could have been there. No justification for letting the Twilight fans know they mean nothing to them now that it’s over.