Harry Styles Tears Up During Lea Michele’s Emotional TCA Speech

Sun, August 11, 2013 10:07pm EDT by 16 Comments
Harry Styles Lea Michele
Getty, FOX

rent a car timisoara

Posted at 7:44 PM on January 14, 2014

Super article here. Read’it all!

how to cure vitiligo

Posted at 6:56 PM on January 14, 2014

Great article.

makeup for vitiligo

Posted at 2:13 AM on August 27, 2013

I am always being told that gluten does not effect result
on your skin and I will argue suggest that till I am dead and
gone. A friend of mine and I even began a gluten free business, we sell cream and bath and
body products along with a lot of various other natural gluten cost-free products.

Linda

Posted at 7:21 PM on August 23, 2013

Harry that was priceless your reaction and very hearfelt. Even now thinking of Cory brings tears to my eyes, can just imagine how it is for those that knew him.

kim

Posted at 1:11 AM on August 16, 2013

So is there a story about Tia & Tamera? They seemed upset too.

Isabel

Posted at 10:03 AM on August 13, 2013

Yes, it is touching that he had tears in his eyes. But is that worthy of a story? It’s about Lea and Cory, not Harry.

Noody

Posted at 6:52 AM on August 13, 2013

I love you guys

Dan

Posted at 10:07 AM on August 12, 2013

How ridiculous to say Harry is gay! I saw him and, believe me, he isn’t! He is human that’s why he feels so emotional at that moment!

WhoDatGirl77

Posted at 9:34 AM on August 12, 2013

Boyfriend worthy for other boys…he’s gay, folks.

J

Posted at 9:47 AM on August 12, 2013

He’s not gay but ur entitled to ur own wrong opinion and thats fine

Bri

Posted at 5:43 AM on August 12, 2013

I don’t understand how crying as a reaction to a tragedy is “adorable”. Instead I think its actually quite sad, and the fact that you say it is adorable is actually quite disgusting. My heart hurts tonight for all the pain of people’s whose lives were touched by this young man, I know he and the whole Glee cast have a special place in my heart, but don’t ever say se grieving is adorable.

bookworm87

Posted at 9:57 PM on August 12, 2013

Agreed. I think he’s right for being upset about it, but ‘adorable’? That statement was in really poor taste, and I doubt Harry would appreciate it.

abe

Posted at 12:28 AM on August 12, 2013

he likes to vannish the same way as role model ‘Cory’?

leontrotsky0904

Posted at 12:23 AM on August 12, 2013

Eleanor Hutch of that heap of garbage Hollywood Life shows yet a again that she has a hard on for Harry Styles. Doesn’t it disturb anyone that a women in her 40s or 50s has a thing for a teenager who is barely legal.

blackwomenwhitemendatinginfo

Posted at 11:34 PM on August 11, 2013

Love knows no bounds or extremes. Be patient and vigilant.

===== blackwomenwhitemendating.weebly.Çom =====

Thousands of single members with real photos are here waiting for you. If you want- know more sexy single friends, even lover, please have a try. you will be surprised after you join it. ;)

DavidUUQE

Posted at 10:23 PM on August 11, 2013

Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back . I also uploaded my hot photos on → →Rìchfishēs.οrg←← under the name of cbp91302 , CERTIFIED INCOME)..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities. Please Check it out!I’m serious.
df