Austin Mahone Reveals His Ideal Girlfriend — Selena Gomez?

Wed, August 7, 2013 4:46pm EST by 131 Comments
Austin Mahone Girlfriend
Pacific Coast News

Austin Mahone is single and ready to mingle! The 17-year-old heartthrob is making girls swoon all around the world, and he told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY what he’s looking for in a girl!

After speculation that Austin Mahone is dating stars like Selena Gomez, he appears to deny any ties to these stars by admitting he’s on the lookout for a girlfriend. HollywoodLife.com caught up with the cutie at the Young Hollywood Awards in LA on August 1, and he exclusively revealed his ideal woman!

Austin Mahone Girlfriend — His Ideal Type Of Woman Revealed

The “What About Love” singer shouldn’t have any trouble finding a girlfriend, considering how cute and talented he is, but when he is on the lookout, he revealed to HollywoodLife.com what he looks for in a girl!

I like girls that are shorter than me, and a girl that understands my schedule. And has a nice smile and nice eyes.

Luckily, although he’s only 17, Austin is 5′ 10″, so the height requirement shouldn’t be too hard for most girls to meet!

He didn’t specifically say what a “nice smile” or “nice eyes” looks like to him, but understanding how crazy his schedule can be is probably a great way to make him swoon over a girl the same way she does over him!

WATCH: Austin Mahone Talks About His Ideal Girlfriend

Austin Mahone And Selena Gomez Are ‘Just Friends’

Austin and Selena were spotted together in Disneyland on June 26, and rumors immediately swirled that the two were dating.

Fortunately for romantically hopeful “Mahomies”, Austin cleared up those rumors to HollywoodLife.com exclusively on July 12.

We’re just friends. I was in LA and she was there at the same time. She was just like, ‘Come hang out at Disneyland with me.’

It sounds like Austin is on the prowl, and now we know exactly the type of girl he’s looking for!

Are YOU Austin’s perfect girl, HollywoodLifers?

– Taylor Weatherby

More Austin Mahone News:

1. Austin Mahone & Selena Gomez: He Talks About Their Disneyland Date
  2. Austin Mahone Gives Energetic Performance Of ‘What About Love’ At YHAs
  3. Austin Mahone Or David Henrie: Who Selena Gomez Has Feelings For

Noha

Posted at 8:13 PM on November 18, 2014

Ii have big eyes and cute smile &I’m short than Austin I think and a im sure that Austin will fall in love with me if he see me

annabel

Posted at 4:45 PM on September 11, 2014

Follow me on instagram :babegirlpopulargirl

annabel

Posted at 4:44 PM on September 11, 2014

Hi Austin mahone I am not a big fan of you I just want be friends .

Chloe

Posted at 3:55 AM on July 28, 2014

Hi Austin I’m 162m height,I have deep eyes everybody says that I have a very beautiful smile and I love you follow me on instagram:chloelover344 and google+:Chloe Manfred and I’m trustful and amusing.<3 <3 ; )

lacy

Posted at 4:26 PM on July 18, 2014

why us austin mahone so sexy ?

Ali

Posted at 12:57 PM on July 8, 2014

He is so adorable and any girl will be lucky and happy to go out with him!!!!!!!!

trinity

Posted at 7:38 PM on June 24, 2014

He is cute and any girl will be happy to date Austin and I hope he gets better

Bella

Posted at 3:25 AM on April 30, 2014

You don’t know if Austin mahone is gonna be like justin bieber when he was 17 years old

Ashmita

Posted at 11:45 AM on April 20, 2014

I’m 14 and I’m 5’09 ft but I like ur songs and I love u Austin

Marunda West

Posted at 4:11 PM on April 18, 2014

I am shorter than you and everyone always say that my smile is beautiful. I understandyour sschedule who doesn’t your talent oh, yeah, your booked. :-D :-D :-D O:-) O:-)

Marunda West

Posted at 4:03 PM on April 18, 2014

Austin, im a unique pretty talented dancer girl and not like other girls i was voted most goofy and funniest girl in school. When you first came out i knew then and now you are way better than Justin Bieber and way cuter!:-D :-D :-D. To me age and height doesn’t matter when it comes to love. Call me(817-350-5013)

Lawretta green

Posted at 7:43 AM on April 8, 2014

am a nigerian girl who Just wanna be your friend please follow me on twitter @lawretta green or on facebook lawretta green pls

jessigirl247

Posted at 5:44 PM on April 8, 2014

I love ur music and I like u ❤️❤️

Jessica

Posted at 10:02 PM on March 29, 2014

I Love u and ur music Thanks For EverThing❤️❤️

MrsDirection15

Posted at 11:25 AM on March 9, 2014

OhHemGee Yessss ! Haha !

Taelyn Butler

Posted at 9:50 PM on March 5, 2014

Hi Austin mahone you are the cutest boy ever!!!! I love you so much and I’m your biggest fan!!!!! Call me or text me 8017121640.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jasmine

Posted at 11:57 PM on March 1, 2014

i love you austin i like your song i wish i can meet you one day

Olivia

Posted at 8:19 AM on February 11, 2014

Austin mahone is cute he followed me on tweeter he is a good boy and he is cute and I wish I could meet him I like his music and ever thing about him I have brown eyes j smile a lot and I am 17 years old and I am short shorter than austin mahone and I wish he could call or meet me because he is cute abd if he has to go because of his schedule,i would not care unlike all the other girls because I get it u have a.jo to do

jasmine

Posted at 9:24 PM on February 11, 2014

i wish to meey hin and be happy

jasmine

Posted at 11:59 PM on March 1, 2014

i hope u get better austin <3

Princess

Posted at 3:42 PM on November 28, 2014

Hi Austin I love you I am short and 15 years old and I love you and if you see me you will love me ok you are so cute