Selena Gomez: Being A Big Sister Is ‘The Best Thing Ever’

Thu, July 18, 2013 4:05pm EST by 20 Comments
Selena Gomez Baby Sister
Bauer-Griffin

riya

Posted at 11:35 AM on August 11, 2014

she can be best sister

sam

Posted at 2:23 AM on January 24, 2014

i was born on 12 of june :)

Bella

Posted at 11:35 PM on September 26, 2013

Selena is my favorite celebrity ever, and she will be a great sister! I can’t wait to see Selena at her concert in Georgia!

Avir

Posted at 4:13 PM on August 5, 2013

Awwwww, that’s so cute! Sel is so lucky, i want a baby sister. i hope she feels so much better after 20 years of waiting!!

Selena

Posted at 5:34 PM on August 4, 2013

Hi just wanted to say that I’m the youngest of 5 and I had tons of expierience with my older sibling,there were a lot of hard things I had to deal with but selena helped me though it some how she made me happy when I was I love her so much she’s the best and I am totally her number 1 fan I love selena gomez !!!!!!!!!!!!

Selena

Posted at 5:28 PM on August 4, 2013

I love selena gomez she’s the best

maggie flint

Posted at 5:32 PM on July 21, 2013

I think that Selena is a really sweet sister and Gracie is so cute.

Selena's mother

Posted at 1:02 PM on July 21, 2013

naomi

Posted at 10:05 PM on July 22, 2013

Selena’s mother, you are the beast mother in the whole world to Selena. My name is Naomi and I am your daughter’s # 1 fan. I love her so much and keep on supporting her. I know in the future, Selena will be the POP PRINCESS. And I love Gracie, she is so cute. Hope you have another baby.

Selenator1

Posted at 8:10 AM on July 20, 2013

Oh my gosh Gracie is soooo cute!

Sarah Lund

Posted at 9:01 PM on July 19, 2013

I remember when I was a teenager, and everytime I came home from College, my baby sister would kick her legs in excitement, and shout my name, and give me the biggest smile, as soon as she saw me. It still brings happy tear’s to my eye’s, because it was so sweet. I get emotional just thinking about it. I was obviously doing something right. lol.

Selena-awsome

Posted at 11:30 AM on July 19, 2013

She is so cute im glad for her because selenas very first sister died and now shes blessed with another one. I love selena gomez and hope her future plans go great❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ u so much selena

britney

Posted at 2:46 PM on July 19, 2013

selena looks really happy with her baby sister am happy for her too

naomi

Posted at 9:56 PM on July 22, 2013

Selena-awsome, how do you know that Selena Gomez first sister died. I never hear of that before in Selena’s biography. So sad to hear that now. However, I am so so glade that Selena is now a big sister. At least, when she comes home from touring or doing other stuff, she have someone to play with. HAPPY FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ. HOPE YOU HAVE A FAMILY OF YOUR OWN IN THE FUTURE.

sandra

Posted at 9:53 AM on July 19, 2013

I think Selena is the best sis in the world . Like 4 reals selena is toats awesome

devidelux

Posted at 6:30 AM on July 19, 2013

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shoooo cute …….both ov the sisters r shuper cute :*

audrey

Posted at 6:51 PM on July 18, 2013

June 12 not July 12

Rosaura C. Cabral (@RosauraCCabral)

Posted at 5:13 PM on July 18, 2013

my co-worker’s mother makes $65/hr on the internet. She has been without a job for ten months but last month her pay was $21281 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more… can99.ℂ­om

David Conway

Posted at 7:28 PM on August 2, 2013

dear hollywood life web site , hi my name is david , i just want to say first on here is that i am not a bad guy to selena gomez , i just started to be her fan , just blame that problem on the fansite of , selena gomez zone .com they are the one,s are making me just as a bad guy and that is not truth about me , love david conway

David Conway

Posted at 7:33 PM on August 2, 2013

and they are the ones are saying that i will hurt selena gomez , and to do bad thing,s to little children as well , just by selena gomez zone .com , love david conway