Taylor Swift, Mark Salling & More React To Cory Monteith’s Death

Sun, July 14, 2013 8:51am EDT by 37 Comments
Cory Monteith Dies
FameFlynet

Taylor

Posted at 8:13 PM on July 19, 2013

I think the best things for Lea and his family would be to give them privacy and time to grieve. I am sorry for all those who died because of drugs or alcohol, it’s a terrible way to go out. I see all these people reacting to his death and I can’t help but thinking, what about the other people who died like this? We are feeling sorry for him and praying for his family but the others? Most of the time we don’t even give them a second thought! This is truely ridiculous. I’m sure Cory was a great guy. R.I.P. Cory and all others who died from substance abuse.

veronica

Posted at 8:55 AM on July 16, 2013

i am so said that cory is gone . for all those whos says hes an addict an did it to himself are cruel and wrong .Yes he was an actor who played such a beloved character but all in all he was a person who had flaws just like anyone else who struggled with his addiction hIts wrong for anyone to judge no one has the right to judge him for his mistakes his battles or whatever he was dealing with was his alone. Be said at the loss of life for any loss of life unnecessary is tragic. And remember for his talent and quality not for his struggles or his mistakes .

Cajun moon

Posted at 8:56 AM on July 16, 2013

Preach

Alexa

Posted at 9:29 PM on July 15, 2013

I can’t believe Cory died he was my favorite hole character and my regards go out to lea who must be delves rated at this tragic loss #finchelforever!!

Ugh.

Posted at 9:35 PM on July 15, 2013

He was a doper. And you celebrate a doper because he was on TV, pretty and a damn good liar. He was a doper, he fueled his body with the same drugs that kill less pretty people and you celebrate his self inflicted death. He committed suicide with the drugs he act. Feel sorry for the souls who don’t have the ability to pay for help.

Ugh.

Posted at 7:37 PM on July 15, 2013

He was an addict and without the fame he would not be talked about. Because he was in the limelight he is now “missed” but, what about the countless other addicts who die on the streets without fame? You are all just a bunch of hypocrites. Without his pretty face on TV, you would all be screaming that he took the drugs and alcohol on his own accord and everything going for him, much more than the average Joe who can’t pay the mortgage or feed his children. Ugh, what a lame duck.

brave

Posted at 2:33 PM on July 21, 2013

Cory was an amazing person. Yes, he had a drug problem, and yes, he wasn’t perfect and made huge mistakes. But nevertheless, that should not take away from the person he was, from the good deeds he did, and from the inspiration he gave us. He was an incredible soul, and will be missed. I understand that there are thousands of drug addicts who have died, which is truly unfortunate. And I do feel sorry for them and their loved ones. But that should not make me less sympathetic to Cory and his loved ones too. Yes, he was famous and attractive, but obviously that doesn’t make him a bad person. He wasn’t just a pretty face. He had an amazing personality, and was incredibly kind to everyone from his family to his fans, and he was truly inspiring for so many people. His life story is incredible and gives all of us hope that maybe our lives can change in such a way too.
He doesn’t deserve people like you to hating on him, and ranting about his faults, when honestly you don’t seem to understand why people are so affected by this. His fans, and those who really cared about him deserve to see Cory in a light that shows him for what he truly was- a beacon of hope in today’s gloomy world. A kind and tenacious soul. They shouldn’t have to put up with people like you, calling him a doper, and then telling them that they’re wrong.
I’m not telling you to change your opinion of him. But please don’t make things even harder for those who looked up to him. Please don’t antagonize them for being sad. Thanks.

Autumn Coleman

Posted at 3:03 PM on July 15, 2013

Omg!! :( I’m so devastated tht he’s gone. I looked up to him… I looked up to all of them!!! Glee had a huge impacked on me. They thought me to be who I wanted to be. I love you Cory ! I miss u!! And even know I didn’t know you in person. U will be missed by millions!!!! Prayers to you and your family! Lea, I hope your okay! We like u and prayers to you to!

Ugh.

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 15, 2013

@Autumn Coleman, You looked up to a doper? Then you are a moron.

DOC-OC

Posted at 3:51 PM on August 1, 2013

Much rather say I look up to “doper” that has affected others lives in a possitve way than a judgemental pessimist, who actually insults a persons memory. Pretty sure that makes you less of a person.

ChaRlOtTeAlICia

Posted at 9:12 AM on July 15, 2013

Rest In Peace, talented young man. My prayers are with everyone who loves him. :(