Justin Bieber Caught Peeing In Restaurant Mop Bucket — Watch

Wed, July 10, 2013 10:20am EST by 65 Comments
Justin Bieber Peeing
FameFlyNet

Justin was filmed unloading his tank in public, then bashing former President Bill Clinton. Do you think he’s sorry?

Justin Bieber has developed a reputation for being a prankster, but his latest stunt might land him in hot water — or, at the very least, warm water. The Biebs, 19, was filmed peeing in an unidentified restaurant’s mop bucket after leaving a nightclub with some friends.

Justin Bieber Pees In Public & Disses Bill Clinton

The friends, who have yet to be identified, filmed Justin peeing into a mop bucket in a New York restaurant. It’s hard to tell exactly who is speaking at any given time, but here are their collective quotes:

Quick little piss break, you know. Quickest restroom he could get to. … We swagger, man, you know. This is just a little walk to piss. That’s the coolest spot to piss. You know, you’ll forever remember that. You’re not gonna remember him pissin’ in the restroom. Like, everybody does that. … What are we? We the f***ing Wild Kidz, yo! WILD KIDZ! Wild Kidz in this b***h!

The icing on the pee-cake? On his way out of the restaurant, Justin exclaims, “F**k Bill Clinton!”

(Um… what?)

One of Justin’s friends then asks, “Who stole my beer?” which is leading many viewers of the 45-second video to speculate that Justin and his crew had been drinking — possibly a lot.

Why Did Justin Pee In The Bucket?

A source close to Justin’s camp tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that the incident “happened in February, and Justin had a lot going on then. Things have really calmed down since then, and his tour is going great.”

It is strange that Justin would randomly diss Bill, especially since he and Bill once worked together at a fundraiser concert benefiting Usher’s charity, the New Look Foundation in 2010. In fact, they even took a picture together.

We’ve also contacted Bill Clinton’s reps for comment.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are you disgusted by Justin’s stunt? Do you think he’s sorry? Should he have to drink the whole thing? Watch the video below and weigh in!

WATCH: Justin Bieber Pees In Restaurant Mop Bucket

— Andy Swift

More Justin Bieber News:

1. LL Cool J To Justin Bieber: You Don’t Have To Try So Hard To Be Cool
  2. Justin Bieber Attacks Paparazzi: ‘I’ll F–king Beat The F–k Out Of You’
  3. Justin Bieber Instagrams Pic Of Vodka Bottle — Is He Drinking?

enjoyablephotobooth.yolasite.com

Posted at 7:01 AM on July 18, 2014

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Taylan

Posted at 11:26 PM on February 17, 2014

I used to LOVE justin bieber but really?! I am 10 years old and my best friend is 9!!!!! We like him but not anymore…why? Because he is an idiot for drinking and doing drugs and then getting salena gonez involved so she had to go to REHAB!!!!!!! I have my walls lined with posters of him. But no thanks i think i will settle in with greyson chance or austin magone or better yet just stay stuck on taylor swift!!!!!!

Lol,
Taylan<3

belieber

Posted at 7:10 PM on August 6, 2013

ok some things justin has been doing lately are obviously not ok but he is broken hearted and young and never really had a childhood since he was 12 so now he wants to make up for it. every one makes mistakes and he has the world wathcing him, which would be nerve racking for anyone at any age

hanan

Posted at 1:32 PM on August 22, 2013

Okay so he’s broken hearted and stuff but you dont see other broken hearted people pee in buckets do you? And if they did they would definately be jailed or punished.. but since justin is famous you get it…. and plus even if he wanted to have fun because he “never had a childhood” that doesnt give him the authority to pee in a bucket… furthermore i dont see how any body can pee in a bucket and call that ” fun” there are many ways in which a person can have fun… and since he’s famous that just expands the list of fun things to do ….and peeing in cleaning buckets is definately not on the list… and just because he’s “young” doesnt mean he doesnt know whats wrong or right he’s 19 am i right? Im sure any sensible 19 year old understands that peeing in a restaurant cleaning bucket is wrong…well, unless the 19 year old is a “belieber” then thats a whole other story.

Oh yeah give me sex

Posted at 6:23 AM on July 14, 2013

Sexsexsexsexsex

elena

Posted at 9:10 AM on July 13, 2013

give me a break Justin,. were you raised in a barn? Get it together guy!!you and your stupid entourage look ridiculous. I know you are young and immature but come man!!!! I’m sure you have some kind of upbringing.

becky

Posted at 1:22 AM on July 11, 2013

I love justin he is een good boy am belieber

MIssy

Posted at 12:55 AM on July 11, 2013

I love Justin, and people are always trying to make a bigger deal out of stuff than it really is, so what he peed in a bucket it’s not even that big of a deal. The restaurant probably kept the bucket as a souvenir. Lol

Matt Jeevas

Posted at 1:18 PM on July 13, 2013

*sneers*…what do you see in him? He’s nothing but a delinquent who pissed in a mop bucket If I was the janitor, I wouldn’t clean his piss and he’s nothing but trouble…grow up for crying out loud!

sam

Posted at 12:29 AM on July 11, 2013

Justin go to hell the sooner the better!

KATELYNE

Posted at 10:38 PM on July 10, 2013

JUSTIN IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST GUY EVER. WHO DOESN’T LOVE JUSTIN.

sadie dudley.

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 10, 2013

hum i love him JB! i love the song one time and baby.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 12:24 AM on July 11, 2013

me!

KALEA

Posted at 5:06 PM on July 13, 2013

YOU AND JUSTIN ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER . I LOVE JUSTIN. SELENA YOU AND JUSTIN ARE SO MEANT TO BE TOGETHER

KALEA

Posted at 5:07 PM on July 13, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN HE HAS THE HEART OF GOLD.

Bekka

Posted at 2:37 PM on July 12, 2013

I don’t.

KATELYNE

Posted at 10:37 PM on July 10, 2013

HIS FRIENDS ARE IDIOTS THE ONLY BAD THING HE DID WAS SAY F##CK BILL CLINTON. WHICH HE SHOULDN’T HAVE SAID. HEY THAT’S HIM. UNLESS HE WAS PROBABLY WAS JUST JOKING.

Kallybear13

Posted at 9:47 PM on July 10, 2013

Honestly, I love Justin, but his behavior is getting worser as he gets older! I admit it. My parents HATE Justin, but I love him. I just hate the behavior he’s been choosing to do lately. :/

KATELYNE

Posted at 10:38 PM on July 10, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S SO ADORABLE. NOT TO MENTION HE HAS AMAZING SWAG. I LOVE JUSTIN.

Arjun

Posted at 8:52 PM on July 10, 2013

Wait….I forgot that I don’t care at all. He’s 19 years old, filthy rich, he can have fun who cares. He doesnt have to grow up and frankly if I was in his position I wouldn’t. And who cares if he was drinking? Omg what a crime. And he’s drunk he doesn’t mean anything about what he said about Bill Clinton. I’m not a big fan of bieber, but this is really stupid, and anyone who is legitametely pissed, needs something better to do with their time.

guest43

Posted at 8:20 PM on July 10, 2013

He’s a guy! they do s##t like this sometimes.
Some guys say it’s one of the best parts about being a guy. They can wip it out just about anywhere to releve themselves .
It’s wrong but sometimes you have an emergency. When my son was younger, I had to pull the car over and let him go on the side of the road a few times.
He knows his moms history and hopefully he won’t let these people drag him down(Entourage) and ruin him.
At least he didn’t pee on the floor.
And that Bill Clinton line ?????????

total stranger

Posted at 6:34 PM on July 10, 2013

That was absolutely vile. And spare me the “he’s young” crap and the “other people do it” crap. It is vile when other people do it too. Someone had to clean that up and it is just VILE. I hope he knows he’ll never be able to trust another restaurant meal again as long as he lives. I can just imagine what the workers are going to do to his food from now on. Revenge is a dish best served cold….and with various bodily secretions in it.

KATELYNE

Posted at 10:39 PM on July 10, 2013

HIS FRIENDS ARE RETARDED. HE’S NOT. I DON’T KNOW WHY THEY DID IT FOR. TMZ IS STUPID AND HAS THE UGLIEST PEOPLE EVER.

jaesmyne

Posted at 5:29 PM on July 10, 2013

WHOEVER SAID JUSTIN CAN GO TO HELL CAN GO BYE BYE. WOULD YOU RATHER HIM SAY F*** BILL CLINTON, AND DRINK OR GO OUT DO SOMETHING WORSE, LIKE KILL SOMEONE OR SOMETHING. ITS REALLY NOT THAT SERIOUS. WTF HAVE YOU DONE IN YOUR LIFE. YOUR PRESENCE IS NOT NEEDED AT ALL. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Stitch

Posted at 7:40 PM on July 10, 2013

You realize how stupid you sound? What he did was so damn immature and he need grow some balls and start acting like man.

melissa

Posted at 4:59 PM on July 10, 2013

HAHAHA his friend sell this video to tmz,
shame on him for what bieber did

sam

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 10, 2013

Justin is a F**kn peace of S**t, he needs to go to hell as soon as possible!

ivan

Posted at 5:17 PM on July 10, 2013

I guess to you he did something worse than murder, rape, or lynching a black man. Did you ever make a stupid mistake in your life? Is he going to be trashed over this incident last year forever?

Tish

Posted at 7:38 PM on July 10, 2013

It’s not a mistake. He didn’t accidently tinkle in the bucket. It wasn’t a lapse in judgement. He made the conscious choice to pee in a mop bucket. It is disgusting, no matter who else has done it, you cannot excuse it by saying others do it. Yes, plenty of people have been young, and made mistakes, but didn’t do that.

ivan

Posted at 3:41 PM on July 10, 2013

If you type in: ‘celebrities who pissed in public’ and read the articles from sites, you will see pics of plenty of celebrities who have done more or less the same thing. A lot of them are respected and admired-you will be surprised who they are. Bieber does it once last year, and now it’s a worldwide scandal. What was TMZ interested in? Pictures of his you know what?

Evelyn B. Linton (@EvelynBLinton)

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 10, 2013

as Peggy answered I’m impressed that any body can make $8409 in one month on the computer. did you see this website… can99.ℂ­om