Plus, three more corpses pop up in Beacon Hills! (Why am I not surprised?)
If you’re a big fan of dudes getting tortured, I’m sure you loved all of the Derek (Tyler Hoechlin) scenes on the June 24 episode of Teen Wolf. The evil Alphas — headed by the blind, yet super-terrifying Deucalion (Gideon Emery) — interrupted Derek’s training session with Cora (Adelaide Kane) to drop some serious knowledge. For starters, we finally found out why Deucalion is so revered by his evil pack: He’s been absorbing other werewolves’ powers, and now…
HE’S THE DEMON WOLF!!!
I’m not entirely sure what means, but there was a lot of lightning when he said it, so he’s clearly not f***ing around anymore.
Messin’ With The Twins
Isaac (Daniel Sharman) finally figured out that the twins at school are the same twins that attacked him on the season premiere — what the hell took him so long?! — so he immediately started screwing with their heads.
The whole thing eventually led to the twins taking off their shirts — oh, hellz yeah — in the middle of the hallway, then combo-shifting into that giant were-creature we saw on the premiere. You might wonder how it’s possible that not a single person saw this happen, but then you remember this is Teen Wolf. Are we still holding onto reality?
Isaac & Allison?
This week’s episode also introduced the concept of Isaac and Allison (Crystal Reed) as a potential couple, and I’m really not sure how I’m supposed to feel. I’m glad they don’t hate each other anymore, and it was fun watching them get all flirty in detention, but like I’ve said in previous recaps, I’m a purist. Allison belongs with Scott (Tyler Posey) and that’s all there is to it.
Another One Bites The Dust
Actually, make that three! Besides the body the kids found during gym class, Lydia (Holland Roden) also used her still-unexplained power of corpse magnetism to find a second victim: the music teacher. And then there’s Mr. Harris, who was seen tied to a tree and begging for his life at the end of the episode.
“I did what you asked!” he screamed, but whoever he was talking to had negative f***s to give, and ended up killing him anyway. (Bye, Mr. Harris!)
What do we think, gang? If it’s not one of the new Alphas, who is killing off all these humans?
Odds & Ends
1. Bianca Lawson sounds so bad-ass when she speaks French. She should never stop speaking French.
2. I’ll give anyone $100 if they can explain that druid/oak nonsense the veterinarian was yammering about.
3. I know this week’s victim has a girlfriend, but am I crazy for thinking he was flirting with Scott in that opening scene? I think I’ve just been single for too long.
4. I love that Isaac and Scott are roommies now. It’s sure to make the love triangle even more awkward. Plus, Stiles (Dylan O’Brien) will probably also get jealous.
HollywoodLifers, what did you think of this week’s Teen Wolf? Drop a comment with your review of the episode and your predictions for the future!
— Andy Swift
More ‘Teen Wolf’ Season 3:
- ‘Teen Wolf’ Scoop: Sinqua Walls Talks Erica’s ‘Death’ & More Alpha Surprises
- ‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: A Mystery Killer Is On The Loose In Beacon Hills
- ‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: Isaac Reveals A Deadly Surprise