‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: Deucalion Reveals The Secret Behind His Powers

Courtesy of MTV (2)

lilsky

Posted at 6:50 AM on October 18, 2013

COOL

fablighteyes

Posted at 7:41 PM on June 26, 2013

Yeah…i like actors…great talent….interristing this episode….the power….and do you know, the real power,the other vision….the vampires exist?… That the question….i try to see episodes of teen wolf…. Like you all

me

Posted at 12:27 PM on June 26, 2013

I think the word druid does mean wise oak. I believe druids in the real world worshipped nature and that is what that refers to. The rest of it could be made up for all I know. But basically good druids don’t sacrifice bitter teachers and virgins, but bad druids do. This season seems to be focusing around the theme of stealing the power of others through sacrificing one’s own.

sil

Posted at 12:12 PM on June 25, 2013

Andy! A purist you say? Please say that you are one of the last few #Stelena shippers in TVDland and I’ll read every recap you write for a year! LOL ;)

Jimmy

Posted at 8:50 AM on June 25, 2013

I wanna see a Issac, Allison, Scott threesome!

wolfgirl73

Posted at 10:35 AM on June 25, 2013

if Jimmy wants that I want them to start doing what some fans want Sterek. It’s only fair.

fablighteyes

Posted at 6:55 AM on June 25, 2013

Interisting this episode of Teen wolf..the power…mmh….i’am a big fan of Bianca Lawson…(Buffy,Save the last dance….).shes incredible….perfect…. And she love the french….i know the things….the incredible things… join me if you want….peace :-)

Kerry Hitch (@hitchkerry26)

Posted at 3:17 AM on June 25, 2013

as Paula replied I am startled that a mom can make $8397 in one month on the internet. did you read this page ……………. Rich6(dot)com

wolfgirl73

Posted at 1:49 AM on June 25, 2013

ok I think I know who the killer is or maybe. Drumm roll please
Peter.

iyoungbey

Posted at 12:36 AM on June 25, 2013

As far as Deucalion is concerned I don’t really see his point in all of this. I mean, he’s already the demon wolf what more could he want. If I had to guess at random I suppose I would say he’s trying to rid the werewolf world of betas and omegas leaving only alphas for him to control. Oh well, only time will tell. As far as the druid killing sprees are concerned the only thing I can really do is point out standing factors, like Ms. Morrell’s involvement with Deucalion and the fact that Gerard Argents body was never found. If we recall Gerard was dying and he was so desperate to live he was willing to become the thing he hated the most. I don’t think it’s a stretch to consider him not only alive and kicking but also cooking up some scheme for immortality. I mean, this is Teen Wolf after all. Well that’s it. Awesome post!

abe

Posted at 12:22 AM on June 25, 2013

Beverly Hills are full of scary monsters?

Smat

Posted at 12:18 AM on June 25, 2013

Completely agree with you on the Scott/Allison/Isaac topic! Scott & Alison belong together. It’s too weird to see here with anyone else. Great thoughts on the show!

emyroyal

Posted at 11:52 PM on June 24, 2013

For 2, I believe what the vet was talking about had something to do with whoever has been doing this serial killing, translating words in an ancient language because they believe it has something to do with the number 3, which is how many victims that were virgins. People who did these sacrifices for the gods were called “Druids” or Wise Oath, but when somebody did it maliciously or badly like whoever has been doing this is called a Druarch or Dark Oath. I hope that made sense.

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:06 AM on June 25, 2013

That makes more sense. I just feel like all that talk came out of nowhere. Since when is Stiles such an avid researcher?

Tori

Posted at 12:25 AM on July 12, 2013

Anyone think that the thing on mr. harris’s papers (Darach) have to do with Derek? They kind of sound alike just more drawn out.