Harry Styles Releases Solo Song: Is One Direction Breaking Up?

Fri, June 14, 2013 12:15pm EST by 52 Comments
Harry Styles Dont Let Me Go
Courtesy of Columbia Records

Christina

Posted at 9:34 PM on July 8, 2013

I really Love one Direction and I really hope Harry Styles does not Go Solo in one Direction his friends are the boys in one Direction and I well die if he Left see I have A lot of one Direction posters and I Really Really Love one Direction

charlotte

Posted at 3:44 AM on June 29, 2013

Harry should not go solo one direction fans wil die including me my whole room is coverd in one direction pictures i have been to see them 5 times in concert i was at the x factor when they preformed little things and i know harry he will make the right choice he will put louis,niall,zayn and liam first .

Samie

Posted at 3:26 PM on June 25, 2013

Update*

Samie

Posted at 3:24 PM on June 25, 2013

OMG THE FLIPPING HEADLINE GAVE ME A HEARTATTACK AND THE I SEE UPDAT:No worries- OMFG LIKE WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME OMFG LIKE IDEK URGH WHYYYY

Samantha

Posted at 10:46 AM on June 25, 2013

I love this band so much. I really think that they should stick gether. And if you look at the percentige you will now.

McKenzie Lea Moore

Posted at 6:34 PM on June 23, 2013

And other wise I think the boys are perfect together and if they do decide to split up that’s there choice but don’t give them hate about it -and I love Harry’s new song :) –
kenzie

Mckenzie Lea Moore

Posted at 6:32 PM on June 23, 2013

I’m so tired of the boys getting all this hate this is all stupid rumors such as -one direction is gay or the band is splitting up- things like that that aren’t real! if all the rumors continue the boys just might split up from all the lies! if your a true directioner you would not belive in these lies. I am a true directioner. I love the boys Even though they might never notice me, I will still always love them an talk only good things about them because they do not deserve this hate
-to One Direction-
-from your biggest fan Kenzie-

Sandy

Posted at 11:32 PM on June 17, 2013

I love seeing one direction being together… All of you are perfect… I know harry wouldn’t leave one direction… Love you 1D <3 ….. I'm always directioners…

Hannah

Posted at 6:23 AM on June 16, 2013

Harry shouldn’t leave one direction even if this isn’t true i love the band so much i wouldn’t be the same losing one of them

Amy

Posted at 7:40 PM on June 14, 2013

Harry’s friend died stop with the rumors !!!

Harry Styles

Posted at 3:05 PM on July 4, 2013

Harry’s friend died sthop withe the rumors !!!

emilyli1980

Posted at 5:50 PM on June 14, 2013

guys READ THE WHOLE STORY before commenting. it clearly says this was written a longtime ago, and if you’re a directioner, you should know how his voice sounds like now. its way deeper and raspy.

Dolores H. Castellanos

Posted at 5:40 PM on June 14, 2013

Start working at home with Google! This is certainly the nicest-work I have ever done . Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, Bling6.com

HI

Posted at 5:30 PM on June 14, 2013

Wait seriously you decided to give fans a heart attack instead of knowing all the info first and I was like f u that is a cell green song look it up it is good and you will die hard from laughing because it is so happy

Aurora

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 14, 2013

I think one direction is not breaking up I think he just wants to make his own music it doesn’t always mean that that band will right away break up again I think he just wants to make his own music and news people just want to make everything a big deal when its really not. im now done talking

Dan

Posted at 3:29 PM on June 14, 2013

yes, he should go solo and write his songs if he wants to be a true artist. The boyband is something childish. They will split up of course, they will.

strong girl 00000*1

Posted at 3:13 PM on June 14, 2013

I knew he was the one who ‘ll break the band ughhhh harry I hate you why did u do this you were the only band I love thinking you’ll stay toghether pffffffffffff being solo is boring I hope this will not make a great thing ………..

Mimi

Posted at 2:53 PM on June 14, 2013

This was sung a LONG time ago, he has way more of a deep voice now….

Fernanda

Posted at 2:22 PM on June 14, 2013

Harry if you haven’t notice that if One Direction brakes up a lot of girls would die. I don’t want One Direction to split up please don’t go solo. Think about it and don’t make a mistake that you would regret it later. I love you Harry

Kit

Posted at 1:36 PM on June 14, 2013

Harry did not write the song! It was originally sung my the Fray, he COVERED IT. Sam said he did most of the words because he meant Harry sang most of it. But he did not write it, he just sang it beautifully :)

Calla Lilly

Posted at 4:14 PM on June 14, 2013

That’s a different song with ENTIRELY different lyrics, you idiot!

icedstyles

Posted at 4:19 PM on June 14, 2013

are you stupid

Laly

Posted at 4:32 PM on June 14, 2013

That’s a whole different song they just have the same name

Elizabeth

Posted at 1:17 PM on June 14, 2013

You are pathetic. He is not breaking up. So shut the hell up with your rumor. AND GET A LIFE!

HI

Posted at 1:06 PM on June 14, 2013

I think that he was helping out a friend and reread that tweet HL it says Harry helped him with the words and he did the music trust me this will just be like fall out boy he may try to get a solo career but he will never get it just like Patrick stump did but then go back to the band five years later and they will be even better or like I said just helping out a friend plus Harry would never go Justin Timberlake on the rest of 1d they love each other way to much for that and if he did it would be after the band broke up or falls to pieces which ever way you want to have it

Laura

Posted at 12:55 PM on June 14, 2013

Omg… he just made this song for one girl … that doesnt mean that the band is going to break up ….

icedstyles

Posted at 4:20 PM on June 14, 2013

*louis

Mrs. Horan;)

Posted at 12:52 PM on June 14, 2013

No! Harry is not going solo!!!! These 5 boy have a great friendship o they will not break up. :)

Lupita

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 14, 2013

This is a stupid article, lazy journalism. In case you haven’t noticed, this song was published 7 MONTHS ago, and the boys are on tour, they can’t just call it off.

abe

Posted at 12:18 PM on June 14, 2013

he needs all the BlowJobs he can get!!

israa

Posted at 4:48 PM on June 14, 2013

Yessssssssssss yes yes go way never come back you stupid harry made ​​1D stupid and boring!

Saray

Posted at 3:00 PM on June 25, 2013

The five boys should not split and if you think they should you are stupid Harry
Did not make 1D stupid or boring