Harry Styles Releases Solo Song: Is One Direction Breaking Up?

Fri, June 14, 2013 12:15pm EDT by 52 Comments
Harry Styles Dont Let Me Go
Courtesy of Columbia Records

makayla coffey

Posted at 10:10 PM on July 9, 2014

i dont want harry to break out of onedirection they have been to far for this to happen and plus there new album is comin out soon so harru better make up his mind or the boys need to talk some since into him cause i will cry if they break up

Holly Wilken

Posted at 1:12 PM on November 12, 2013

1d is so stupid I wanted them to break up in the first place because I was breaking apart from my best friends because I like them but don’t love them . Im happy.

jordan lehr

Posted at 8:06 PM on August 27, 2013

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please dont break upp pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth peleg

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 24, 2013

PLEASE one direction I am begging you do not break up as a band you guys are friends and think about your fans they need you and so do me and my friends also me and my friends and I’m sure other people look up to you guys you guys are my role models for pretty much everything so please read over this messeges a couple of times and remember you guys get this on in a life oppertunity you sing and make all of us happy follow your dreams we love you guys please I’m am begging you please read this messeg and BELIVE me we love you we are directioners for LIFE <<33

whit

Posted at 1:12 AM on August 5, 2013

It is inevitable that the band will break up at some point, though they seem to still be going strong. Harry has the best chance at a solo career, and I think it is smart to have this song leak out, just to get the idea out there, and a feel for how it will go for him. I think the song is amazing, and his voice is strong enough to stand alone. Hopefully, good things will come to all band members when the time comes to go separate ways.

Megs

Posted at 8:14 AM on August 20, 2013

I dont want 1D to break up they r my idol :( ZAYNE DONT DO THIS TO ME :(

stacy

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 31, 2013

if they let anyof them go I wont talk and state in to space until im 69 years old

Online TV Series

Posted at 3:07 PM on July 31, 2013

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However I am experiencing troubles with
your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody getting identical RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

rachel

Posted at 7:07 PM on July 26, 2013

I think they should all go kind of solo, like stay together but all release a solo song between albums.. I really want to hear niall solo!

i love niall

Posted at 1:42 AM on July 24, 2013

DON’T GO! NOOOOOO! IF YOU DO I WILL DIE. but first you will

ryan the girl loves niall horan forever qoetes

Posted at 11:55 AM on July 23, 2013

i think he sould not go cus some diretioners will die and well they are a perfact band together i think

Mia Cernigliaro

Posted at 12:35 PM on July 22, 2013

I think that he sould’nt go solo because one direction dos’nt sound good and if he goes solo one direction will fall and I mean big time they mite even break up and I would cry in my room for hours and if 1dhater dose’nt liken them who cares

Solon

Posted at 4:10 PM on July 20, 2013

I personally think he should go solo. He sounds really good alone, honestly. Doesn’t mean the band should break up. Just for him to have some solo songs.

Beth

Posted at 11:29 PM on July 18, 2013

if Harry goes solo and 1D splits up I will cry. I will sit in my room for hours and cry. Big time rush actually mentioned one direction breaking up in their episode “big time break out” I’m already sad

i love niall

Posted at 1:43 AM on July 24, 2013

That’s exactly why I searched it! Big time rush!

love1D111

Posted at 10:19 PM on July 11, 2013

u know what u need to shut ur mouth because ur just jealous that their famous and not u so shut the f up k.

1dhater

Posted at 6:06 PM on July 11, 2013

1D should break up and none of them should go solo and they should just be dropped off the face of the earth.

Ashley

Posted at 12:06 AM on July 15, 2013

My thoughts exactly.

Kelsey

Posted at 12:09 AM on July 20, 2013

Nice name, bet you spend hours just trolling people you don’t know

Lexie