Portia De Rossi Claims She’s Not Chasing Age 20 With Plastic Surgery

Thu, May 30, 2013 10:24am EDT by 26 Comments 15,803 Article Views
Portia De Rossi Plastic Surgery Before After
Getty/Courtesy of FOX

Desmond Perryman

Posted at 5:21 AM on October 5, 2014

This page certainly has all of the information I needed concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform
you’re working with? I’m looking to start my own blog in the near
future but I’m having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and
style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique.
P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

telecharger livres

Posted at 11:12 AM on May 15, 2014

I’m really impressed together with your writing abilities as neatly as with the format in your blog.
Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Anyway stay up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to look
a nice weblog like this one today..

libres gratis

Posted at 4:16 AM on May 3, 2014

Ι think evverythinǥ posted waas vеrʏ reasonable. However, think on this, wha if yߋu tyрed a catchier title?
ӏ mean, I don’t want to tell yyou how to run your blog, but ѡhat
if you added a title to possiblʏ get folk’s attention?
I mean [INTERVIEW] Portia De Rossis Plastic Surցerʏ
Before & After – She Responds – Hollywood Life
is a little ѵanilla. Υou ѕhould peek at Yahoo’s home page and
watch how they write article titles to grab people tߋ open the links.
Ύou might add а vіdeo or a picture or two to grab people excited
about wɦat you’ve ǥot to say. In my opinion, іt would make your
posts а little livelier.

Jennifer

Posted at 4:33 PM on November 4, 2013

so obviously had work done. “it’s her vegan diet” – good one. the first few episodes back, she looked horrific, like her face was pulled and frozen. please, she can pretend she’s ok with aging, what she’s had done to her face tells another reality.

Lesley

Posted at 4:51 PM on September 16, 2013

I think she looks much better before the surgery.

jono

Posted at 2:45 AM on January 16, 2014

agreed 100% As is the case with 99.99% of people who get “work” done. I have always (since my teenage years) been attracted to older women. And since my age has progressed, so has my definition of older women. Crows Feet and subtle lines/wrinkles are sexy, why can’t more of the Hollywood Elite embrace this, as I speak for many, Many, MANY, men? She was ASTONISHING b4, but is now just another Hollywood “Barbie”.

cccourt

Posted at 7:18 PM on August 11, 2013

Bull sh-t: who cares if an actress has plastic therapy. No one. Who cares if an actress lies to everyone? EVERYONE.

Find Account Info

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 23, 2013

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Tamara Martin

Posted at 2:45 PM on June 28, 2013

Learning to be comfortable in your own skin is an attribute well worth striving for…

Adrianne

Posted at 5:47 AM on June 24, 2013

She clearly did something in the beginning. I think Botox because as the episodes go on, you slowly see her face returning to semi-normal. But the first few episodes it is very noticeable.

Heather

Posted at 1:13 AM on June 17, 2013

I think it’s a combination of things. I think she had a little work done which made a huge difference, I think it’s age, makeup, and wigs as well. Whatever it is, it’s a HUGE difference & very noticeable. During the first episode I wondered if it was another actress for a second.

Ann

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 13, 2013

Stop being so obsessively nit-picky over celebrities’ appearances. At least portia isn’t sporting a trashy look. Get over it.

Maureen Boutwell

Posted at 9:49 AM on June 12, 2013

Her short hair is awful. She was much better looking when she didn’t try so hard to look like Ellen

Theo dee

Posted at 9:09 AM on June 11, 2013

Look people portia hasn’t changed the make up makes her look different look at the eyes there are too much makeup there is too much eye liner so it makes her eyes to appear bigger, the are no changes in her nose and as for her face there is no botox there the woman is vegan and her face shows how being vegan can change your skin for the better

L Zee

Posted at 12:56 PM on October 1, 2014

Theo dee, from someone who has vegan friends and has used Botox – your observation is just as “right” as the doctor who thinks she has used the injectable. Sleep, water, exercise, and a healthy diet give a natural boost to your skin, but nothing “natural” can freeze your wrinkles like Botox. That’s why I like to combine all of them.

Claire

Posted at 3:30 PM on June 1, 2013

The bottom lids of her eyes are rounder and her forehead is higher.
What made her striking originally, and slightly elfin is gone!

Anthrogirl

Posted at 4:02 PM on May 31, 2013

At first, I thought it was Sally Sitwell (AD reference)! Her face seriously upstaged the first few episodes of season 4, bc I was so taken aback by her new face. She has completely lost what made her original and beautiful. Now she just looks like a random cookie cutter Hollywood actress.

Leanne

Posted at 6:06 AM on May 31, 2013

Yes Mart, I was thinking the same thing! “Hmmm she sure does look like her ex co star in Ally McBeal now….”

Mart

Posted at 4:00 PM on May 30, 2013

Is it just me or does she now look like Callista Flockhart? (Ally McBeal)

Leslie Rogers

Posted at 8:05 PM on June 6, 2013

wow, you’re right! Knew she looked way different but definitely has the Callista look.

Matthew Lee Hopkins

Posted at 1:56 PM on May 30, 2013

Am I the only one that thinks plastic surgery makes people uglier? Who the hell is telling people that they look good after surgery; when clearly they don’t? I don’t get it; Hollywood keeps doing this and I am pretty sure the majority of the public would prefer they stop.

tom

Posted at 12:52 PM on May 30, 2013

she USED to be sooo hot…good lord, doesn’t look like the same woman. Terrible job

Ashna

Posted at 11:49 AM on May 30, 2013

But in the picture with portia with long will be different because the other one she has a wigs so she will look different I don’t think she had that much done

Courtney W. Gregory (@CourtneyWGregor)

Posted at 12:07 PM on May 30, 2013

what Gloria replied I’m amazed that anyone able to make $5865 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you read this site… up444.c­om

Lainer (@Lainer)

Posted at 3:50 PM on September 9, 2013

Oh, and then we sit around and judge them for doing it, like in this forum, instead of going after the source: the movie and advertising industry. They are the jerks who need to stop pushing this agenda.