90210 Recap: Adrianna’s Final Scheme Goes Up In Flames

Tue, May 7, 2013 12:45am EST by 12 Comments
90210 Season 5 Episode 21
Courtesy of The CW (2)

seo report software

Posted at 5:42 AM on September 18, 2014

Thɑt link creating software performs а collection ߋf computerized web acquiring tɦe traffic strategies tɦat may change
the potential օf үour web business in days.

Development mobile applications

Posted at 10:47 PM on March 6, 2014

Fabulous, what a weblog it is! This website presents helpful data
to us, keep it up.

mj lillian iris

Posted at 10:42 AM on September 12, 2013

Teddy is just too dull and sluggish.

Angeline

Posted at 10:36 PM on August 13, 2013

I really love 90210 and it would be sad if this is the last season!! I really hope that there is going to be more seasons, really I do! It’s heart broken that silver lost her baby, she deserve to be happy and I hope she can be a mom someday! Silver is my favorite character, She is the strongest of all and the bravest. The fact that she has cancer at the age of 20 is horrible, but she can overcome anything and at the end she will only be stronger! I hope Adrianna is going to be okay, She only wants her dream of becoming a singer to be successful! Hope she’s okay and succeeds

Sharron

Posted at 5:01 AM on May 8, 2013

I hope Ade & Silver become friends again & Navianna survives this & is happy at the end of it. I really hope Silver is ok as well!!

Hanna

Posted at 11:02 AM on May 7, 2013

I’m just glad-if nothing else- we’re getting Navianna. I don’t really understand how Adrianna is meant to be sociopathic when Annie has killed a guy, become a prostitute & then told the whole world about it. Liam is THE STUPIDEST, SLOWEST guy on the planet, Dixon is useless, Naomi is sweet but overdramatic & Teddy is a giant douche. I feel sorry for Silver but Adrianna is NOT the monster you paint her out to be. I just wish they brought out the first season side of Adrianna, they’ve really bimbofied her for some reason<3

Susan

Posted at 12:49 PM on May 7, 2013

Navid is the most boring character on 90210. Only reason he’s on is because of Ade. Dixon is a fan favorite and so is Liam and Teddy.

Bill Dahle

Posted at 8:10 AM on May 7, 2013

It would be nice if Adriana & Navid survived but it would be hard to imagine them surviving “the ring of fire”! As for Liam & Annie there is still hope however! It would be nice to see that end happily as well as Silver not getting cancer after losing her baby!

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:51 AM on May 7, 2013

Since they didn’t know ahead of time that this was going to be the final season, I have a feeling there are going to be a few loose ends left untied… like Silver’s cancer… :-/

Gerald

Posted at 5:03 AM on May 7, 2013

Tris, real talk 90210 was junkyard crap. Pick a better show wit non racist people running the show. I kno that hard in Hollywood today but find it.

Anna

Posted at 2:03 AM on May 7, 2013

Wow and I thought I hated Ade!, Andy, you really had it in for her:-)

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:50 AM on May 7, 2013

Haha, I actually love Adrianna. I just feel the need to point out how sociopathic she is. :)