Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Working Hard To Make Romance Last

Mon, May 6, 2013 4:43pm EDT by 82 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Romance
FameFlynet

TAHANI

Posted at 3:50 PM on May 7, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA. I DO THINK THERE TAKING THERE TIME TO WORK ON IT AND THERE WORKING REALLY HARD ON THERE RS. IF THEY DO GET BACK TOGETHER THEN HOPEFULLY THEY CAN WORK THINGS OUT BETWEEN THEM.

lisa

Posted at 3:49 PM on May 7, 2013

People, pray with me that JELENA AREN’T TOGETHER.

TAHANI

Posted at 3:54 PM on May 7, 2013

I DON’T THINK THERE BACK TOGETHER. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL DOWN THE ROAD.

TAHANI

Posted at 3:44 PM on May 7, 2013

WHY DO PPL THINK THERE BACK TOGETHER. WHEN CLEARLY THERE NOT BACK TOGETHER WHEN THERE TAKING IT SLOW AND TRYING TO REPAIR THERE RS.

AULANI

Posted at 10:35 AM on May 7, 2013

I WOULD BE TO IF I WAS JUSTIN. OBSESSED. WITH SELENA. SHES’ AMAZING TALENTED. VERY PRETTY WELL ROUNDED PERSON. AND OF COURSE HAS THE HEART OF GOLD.

AULANI

Posted at 10:33 AM on May 7, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. WHY WOULD ANYONE NOT LIKE JUSTIN. HE’S UBER AMAZING AND TALENTED.

AULANI

Posted at 10:31 AM on May 7, 2013

I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER DOWN THE ROAD. THAT JUSTIN AND SELENA TAKE THINGS SLOWLY IN THERE RS.

AULANI

Posted at 10:31 AM on May 7, 2013

JUSTIN DOESN’T DESERVE HATE. HE’S AMAZING AND VERY ROUNDED GUY. WHO DOESN’T LOVE JUSTIN.

emily

Posted at 9:00 AM on May 7, 2013

Selena and Justin. I’ve approached it with an open mind, looked at the many pictures. And although we can never be certain, they started off as friends. And then you see pictures, interviews, her smile with David Henrie and your focus changes. We’ve seen Alex vs Alex. There’s a bit of Selena vs Selena at play here.

Mahsa

Posted at 7:21 AM on May 7, 2013

yes.this time be last relationship.they are breaking for ever.

Kapua

Posted at 1:36 AM on May 7, 2013

No one can really understand what they really go though everyday in there live. Besides there both very private people. Even I don’t really understand what they go through in there life.

Kapua

Posted at 1:30 AM on May 7, 2013

I dont think Justin is using Selena. He loves her so much. He’s willing to to do so much for her.

Kapua

Posted at 1:25 AM on May 7, 2013

Poor Justin and Selena. It must be hard on them not seeing each other. Even though they are obsessed with each other. They also have intense connection with each other.

Dev

Posted at 1:25 AM on May 7, 2013

I think Justin is using her. His reputation is in the toilet so he wants her back because she has a wonderful reputation and is a sweet, talented and sincere person. But I think she may just be trying to get him back on track. Everyone in his crew said she was always the one to get him to his shows and stop his bratty behavior. She can’t be his mother figure, and eventually she’ll just get really hurt if he screws her over again. I’ve lost any respect I’ve had for that kid. I heard he was a brat but did not believe it. I thought he was trying to be grown up…but his idea of growing up was to do drugs, hang out in clubs and pretend he is macho…that’s not being a grown up and nobody can make you a grown up, you have to work on that yourself. He needs a dose of reality, less enablers around him and an ego and attitude adjustment….not sure he realizes or will admit that the fault lies within himself…he keeps talking more about how proud he is of himself, telling people he has a heart of gold and is a really great guy…you cannot just say those things…you have to live it to earn it. No more talking the talk, he needs to walk the walk. Salena should keep it very slow and focus on her own life and career. Life isn’t any easier for her, she is just more mature about it,

Carlie

Posted at 8:32 AM on May 7, 2013

I totally agree with you, Dev! I couldn’t have said it better myself!

Kapua

Posted at 1:16 AM on May 7, 2013

Aww poor Justin and Selena there life is always scrutize by the freaking media. There stupid. There like flies to moth.

God

Posted at 1:14 AM on May 7, 2013

Justin’s apussy, Puffy’s a pussy and anyone who thinks otherwise is a pussy

bondurantguywife

Posted at 7:46 AM on May 7, 2013

I WOULD BE USE THE GOD AS YOUR HEADER THEIR DUDE HE WILL STIKE YOU DOWN WILL HARD JUSTIN WAIT!

Kapua

Posted at 1:04 AM on May 7, 2013

I feel so bad for Justin and Selena. I just hope they can lean on each other for comfort.

Caroline

Posted at 12:06 AM on May 7, 2013

that just pretty much took all the words out my mouth haha. @ Kapua

Kapua

Posted at 11:56 PM on May 6, 2013

Justin and Selena are the most cutest couple ever. I love Justin

suraj singhani

Posted at 10:52 PM on May 6, 2013

Justin proud of u man and selly just don’t wrry u guys will be alright just dnt misunderstand each other ok? Take care selly/justin

AULANI

Posted at 10:50 PM on May 6, 2013

THERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. WHO DOESN’T LOVE THEM. I DO. I’M SO AWW OF THEM TOGETHER.

AULANI

Posted at 10:02 PM on May 6, 2013

I WOULD BE TO IF I WAS SELENA. BE OBESSED WITH JUSTIN., MY ONE TRUE LOVE.

AULANI

Posted at 9:56 PM on May 6, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. BUT I’M NOT SO SURE IF THEY ARE REALLY GETTING BACK TOGETHER. NO ONE KNOWS THAT FOR SURE IF THEY ARE OR NOT.

AULANI

Posted at 9:49 PM on May 6, 2013

I WONDER WHO THE SOURCES ARE. UNLESS ITS A INSIDE SOURCE THAT KNOWS THEM VERY WELL.

AULANI

Posted at 9:48 PM on May 6, 2013

ONE CAN ONLY HOPE THEY DO GET BACK TOGETHER. SINCE THEY ARE VERY OBESSIVE WITH EACH OTHER.

AULANI

Posted at 9:47 PM on May 6, 2013

I ADORE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. BOTH VERY AMAZING PEOPLE. BUT IM NOT SO SURE ABOUT THEM GETTING BACK TOGETHER.