Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Working Hard To Make Romance Last

Mon, May 6, 2013 4:43pm EDT by 82 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Romance
FameFlynet

AULANI

Posted at 9:45 PM on May 6, 2013

EVEN THOUGH I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. I DON’T THINK THEY WILL LAST.

Someone

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 6, 2013

WRRRDDD! Stephany they super cute ! ❤ JELENA ❤

Stephany

Posted at 7:38 PM on May 6, 2013

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee JUSTIN and SELENA they r adorable together the cutest couple around <3

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 7:37 PM on May 6, 2013

IT IS ALL JUST A PUBLICITY STUNT FOR THE MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AULANI

Posted at 7:29 PM on May 6, 2013

NO ONE REALLY KNOWS WHAT THERE BOTH FEELING FOR EACH OTHER UNTIL YOUR IN THERE SHOES. SELENA HAS A GOOD HEAD ON HER SHOULDERS. JUSTIN DOES TO. BUT HIS FRIENDS LIL TWIST AND LIL ZANE ARE WELL DIRTY.

AULANI

Posted at 7:28 PM on May 6, 2013

IF I WAS SELENA. I TO WOULD BE OBESSED WITH JUSTIN. HE’S UBER SEXY AND HOT AND VERY TALENTED. HE ALSO SEEMS VERY ROMANTIC.

AULANI

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 6, 2013

IF THEY DO GET BACK TOGETHER I DO HOPE THEY KEEP IT ON THE DOWN LOW. AND THERE CLOSES FRIENDS DOESN’T TALK TO THE MEDIA OR THE PAPS. THEY ALWAYS TURN THINGS AROUND.

AULANI

Posted at 7:24 PM on May 6, 2013

THERE BOTH HUMBLE AND VERY GROUNDED AND VERY SWEET TO EACH OTHER. IN THERE INTERVIEWS THEY PRETTY MUCH SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THERE FANS AND THE LOVE OF THERE MUSIC.

AULANI

Posted at 7:23 PM on May 6, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S UBER AMAZING AND TALENTED. WHO DOESN’T LOVE HIM.

SANAYA

Posted at 7:21 PM on May 6, 2013

UM JUSTIN TURNS 20 NEXT YEAR AND SELENA TURNS 21 THIS JULY. HOPEFULLY SELENA INVITES JUSTIN TO HER BDAY PARTY. AND THAT SELENA ALSO INVTES SOME OF HIS BOYS TO. LIKE ALFREDO SINCE THERE FRIENDS. AND JUSTIN LOVES SELENA VERY MUCH.

SANAYA

Posted at 7:17 PM on May 6, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. I DO HOPE THEY END UP LIKE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND JESSICA BIEL ONE DAY DOWN THE ROAD MARRIED TO EACH OTHER. SINCE THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS.

SANAYA

Posted at 7:15 PM on May 6, 2013

I REALLY HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA LOVE EACH OTHER THEY CAN MAKE IT WORK. THEY HAVE GONE THOUGH SO MIUCH TOGETHER. THEY ALSO LOVE EACH OTHER. THERE WORK SCHEDULE IS VERY CRAZY

SANAYA

Posted at 7:13 PM on May 6, 2013

UM WHY WOULD PEOPLE THINK JUSTIN IS GAY WHICH HE’S NOT AND PEOPLE ARE STUPID TO THINK HE IS. HE’S NOT.

SANAYA

Posted at 7:12 PM on May 6, 2013

I DO HOPE WHAT THEY SOURCE SAYS IS TRUE. I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S UBER AMAZING AND TALENTED.

SANAYA

Posted at 7:12 PM on May 6, 2013

WHO DOESN’T LOVE THEM. THERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

SANAYA

Posted at 7:11 PM on May 6, 2013

BESIDES I DONT THINK JUSTIN OR SELENA WANT ANYONE ELSE BUT EACH OTHER. THEY PRETTY MUCH GREW UP TOGETHER AND HAVE GONE THROUGH SO MUCH TOGETHER.

SANAYA

Posted at 7:09 PM on May 6, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THERE BOTH THINKING. BESIDES THERE CAREER ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO THEM.

SANAYA

Posted at 7:04 PM on May 6, 2013

I DO HOPE THEY MAKE IT LAST. THEY DID GROW UP TOGETHER. THEY ALSO HAVE A INTENSE CONNECTION. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

sheenspr

Posted at 7:03 PM on May 6, 2013

ollyweirdlies has no clue. Stop and think. Justin himself posted the pic with the message which was pretty damn clear. “babe, you have worked a lot on music,come cuddle’ ,something close to that. he quoted her, per his own damn instagram. He let it be known to his 28 million followers that they are together. Why do people question the man himself and Selena who post for the dam picture? Until he or she say otherwise, they are together because via instagram they let us know they are back on. This crap is like the Robsten drama. It is obvious they are together.Selena flew to freaking Oslo to be with him. OSLO??????? That flight is freaking long as hell. Buyaca!! You better believe it, believers!!

sheenspr

Posted at 7:04 PM on May 6, 2013

meant to say Hollyweirdlies. lol

SANAYA

Posted at 7:03 PM on May 6, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. THERE SO ADORABLE.

Audriana

Posted at 6:31 PM on May 6, 2013

I feel they are meant for each other but as you grow older in a relationship. You just really have to figure out what you want and they want each other just have to work on things. Justin was only 16 when they started dating he’ll be 20 next year it hard to face it but yea he realized he does need to grow up. Selena will be 22 next year he needs mature if he wants a serious relationship with Selena because he can’t be a teenager forever.

mo18on

Posted at 6:28 PM on May 6, 2013

Reblogged this on Mo18on's Blog and commented:
Hi !

I dnt knw if I hate or love selena

Posted at 6:07 PM on May 6, 2013

Justin and selena I dnt knw if they are meant to be but if they break up this time then I dnt knw I jst shows friends works out than them dating.I say selena gomez with zayn malik
Demi lovato with joe jonas
Justin with someone younger than him they will relate more cause girls grow fast.

Jelena.

Posted at 5:47 PM on May 6, 2013

Totally agree.

Jelena07xoxo

Posted at 5:39 PM on May 6, 2013

If Selena and Justin are right for each other, then yes, they would last. LOL.
I hope they’re right for each other though. They look really good together!