How Kate Middleton Avoids Stretch Marks While Pregnant — Report

Wed, May 1, 2013 4:58pm EDT by 17 Comments
Kate Middleton Stretch Marks
Photo Credit: Bauer-Griffin

benshe

Posted at 3:18 PM on July 27, 2014

When I was expecting my first child I was very nervous about stretch marks on my stomach. I started late having children (34) and was afraid that my body would not bounce back and I would have a lot of strech marks for the rest of my life. I was introduced to the Lady Soma Stretch Mark Treatment and began using it religiously everyday . I believe I started using in in my third month of pregnancy. I would look for stretch marks on a daily basis and did not see any!

The only thing I was not particuarly fond of was the scent. It was not very appealing to me.but the Lady Soma product works!

cody r

Posted at 12:21 AM on June 4, 2014

Yeah – try the Lady Soma Stretch Mark Cream – it worked for my wife

WK987

Posted at 8:52 PM on April 24, 2014

I used cocoa butter which did absolutely nothing to prevent stretch marks for me. I came out of my 2nd pregnancy with awful stretch marks on my stomach so thought I would Made from Earth’s Aloe & Jojoba Therapy a try as recommended by my Dr. I have noticed that some of my stretch marks have faded quite a bit but I’m not sure if I should credit Made from Earth products for that or if the marks have faded on their own due simply to some time going by. I’m going to continue to use Made from Earth’s Aloe & Jojoba Therapy in hopes that maybe they will fade even more

Jennifer

Posted at 2:12 PM on March 26, 2014

Kate Middleton did not rely on cocoa butter to prevent stretch marks! She actually took Joli Mere prenatal vitamins. They’re special prenatal vitamins that prevent stretch marks, and many celebrities are using them now.

TO

Posted at 10:27 AM on February 11, 2014

I am in the medical field and have always been told that stretch marks are hereditary. My mother and sister both have stretch marks, but I wasn’t going down without a fight, so the doctor I work for recommended the Lady Soma Stretch Mark Cream, I ordered it online. I used it throughout my entire pregnancy…EVERY morning and EVERY night. I started using the Lady Soma Stretch Mark Cream at about 8 weeks pregnant. I am so happy to inform anyone who is in doubt of Lady Soma that I did not get 1 stretch mark!!!!

I was so surprised considering that my mother and sister both have them. For those who are wondering, I carried my baby for 37 4/7 weeks with not one stretchie! If you use Lady Soma it WILL work!!!

Pic Black Pussy

Posted at 5:53 AM on December 24, 2013

Black girls are extremely exotic and, they are an
extremely various breed of ladies. There are a lot of stereotypes connected with black
girls and, you will discover the women extremely interesting.
Black girls have a dark skin and, they are understood for
their nature of being aggressive. It is really interesting exactly how black ladies have the tendency to stimulate interest
and argument. The women can be found in all parts of the world
and, the most popular black women are African Americans.
African females are known to be extremely calm and humble.
It typically becomes very difficult to tell the women apart physically because they have similar features.
African American women are children of former servants
who were brought in from Africa, several years back.
They have a very long history of battle and last accomplishment.
The black area in America has actually had to fight lots
of battles simply to be heard.

Lost Weight Stretch Marks

Posted at 9:30 AM on June 5, 2013

Cocoa butter is the traditional remedy for preventing stretch marks so it is no surprise to me that she is using it. The stretch marks form as the skin expands but then she loses the weight and you get lost weight stretch marks.

Judy

Posted at 7:48 AM on May 25, 2013

This is easy…I took large doses of Vitamin C- 3000 or 4000 per day , as Vit. C is the component in your cell walls which is essential for elasticity. I took it in both my pregnancies and didn’t get a stretch mark of any kind. One baby was a 9 pounder and I gained 40 pounds!

stretch mark cream

Posted at 5:00 PM on May 8, 2013

I never knew that Palmers was so popular across the pond. I used a clinical strength cream to treat against stretch marks. I don’t have one ugly mark even after of 3 pregnancies

MommyBarbra

Posted at 8:31 PM on May 6, 2013

jojo – i found teh dr max powers tretch mark cream to work great as well. I actually like the smell!! Some poeple do not, but I love the herbal smell it has, and I have also noticed by stretch marks are lighter. . .

Jojop

Posted at 8:38 PM on May 2, 2013

I’ve been using the dr max powers stretch mark treatment, and while it does not 100% remove the stretch marks, i do notice they are lighter…im going to keep using

Scarlett

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 2, 2013

I used that through 3 pregnancies. Not ONE stretch mark.

Courtney

Posted at 11:42 AM on May 2, 2013

streach marks are largely genetic and determined by how much weight you gain while pregnant and how fast it’s lost after. you’ve got to take into account that the drinking age in England is 16 and Kate isn’t a drunk/public flasher she appeared in that one co-ed fashion show in the lace dress Kim K is much more an excybishionist than Kate is. besides the aveage weight gain for a first pregnancy is between 45-55lbs and 185-195 doesn’t look as big on someone who is nearly 6ft tall as is does on someone thats 5ft 2in like Ms Kardashian is

me again

Posted at 11:51 PM on May 1, 2013

since you keep comparing royalty to kim famewhore, i take it kim gets the stretchmarks, lol and haha, and kate doesn’t !!

Shirley

Posted at 6:31 PM on May 1, 2013

her skirts are too short

DuchessOfCrotch

Posted at 9:12 PM on May 1, 2013

True – you can put titles on a S L U T but she’s still a S L U T . Willie wanted to marry a party girl / flasher / public drunk. And he did.

CokaRabbit

Posted at 5:55 PM on May 1, 2013

Love Kate’s fashion sense! and I want her coat!