Harry Styles: Dating Taylor Swift Was ‘A Pain In The Arse’

Sun, April 21, 2013 4:00pm EST by 81 Comments
Taylor Swift Harry Styles Diss
SplashNews

Horanlover62

Posted at 12:35 AM on August 9, 2013

Way to go Harry! That cunt dissed now you dissed her back :)

DIRECTIONER

Posted at 2:43 AM on August 4, 2013

Harry way to go get revenge she dissed u at grammys
And she performed i knew u were trouble infront of u and
u didnt do anything but woow congratz 4 doing that
im so proud of u wohoo

HS (@x_EmDirectioner)

Posted at 10:07 PM on July 27, 2013

Okay fine guys that’s too much “/ I am a directioner & I love Harry Styles but Harry I would really say wtf is with you? Taylor is sweet and beautiful and tbh you don’t deserve her.She loved you from heart and you? baby Harry grow up..Well, Harry are these your true colors? please Harry I don’t hate you but please stop this drama and be a man :) I love you always but sometimes you annoy Harry really! :/ It hurts me but I can’t do anything..! & there are many girls to whom Harry Styles is linked up ugh..Harry I think you’re not bad.I don’t know in real life but you seem nice from your face! from your heart I don’t know..I’m not a crazy directioner.I’m just a normal directioner and I love Taylor Swift loads :):)..x

I super awesome!!-_-!!

Posted at 11:03 PM on May 23, 2013

Hate him

Stephie

Posted at 12:44 AM on June 14, 2013

,me so damn much

Jilliansanchez6437

Posted at 8:13 PM on May 8, 2013

Listen just to tell you I was listening to the son”live while we’re young” and I just found out what it ment. One direction wants to get some girls and actually do it with them. And when I mean do it with them I mean sleep with them.so what do you think of one direction now girls!

N. Olafson

Posted at 12:52 AM on June 7, 2013

I think you should go back to school to learn reading, writing etc. It’s “song” and “meant” don’t you know.

You’re surprised boys want to sleep with girls? Really.

DIRECTIONER

Posted at 2:49 AM on August 4, 2013

They still rock thts none of our buisness thts wut they wanna do then let them do it we shouldnt get involved in this they called the movie this is us
Cus this is who they wanna be no one is gonna change them so this isnt our buissnes

lovatic-me

Posted at 11:06 PM on May 6, 2013

I think Harry has proved that he is a totally rude. And Directioners go around saying how “mature” and a “total gentleman” he is. Where are they right now? …..Hypocrites.

Swiftie and lovatic

Posted at 3:41 PM on May 3, 2013

so rude

THIS DOESNT MATTER

Posted at 4:28 PM on April 29, 2013

why is this even relevant they’re done it was a publicity stunt harry likes penis (((louis))) god youre all so annoying HARRYS LITERALLY THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER BYE

Alice

Posted at 5:02 PM on April 26, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, MOJO50.COM

Dan

Posted at 5:03 PM on April 22, 2013

Harry, you chased her and she fell in love!You will never find the one.

Erin

Posted at 3:15 PM on April 22, 2013

For me I like them both. But I thank harry is not the guy for me

as741852963

Posted at 3:03 PM on April 22, 2013

He is explaining his reasons which i find just find how r his comments unessary he didn’t post them, lol…u guys did..

Not a play boy

Posted at 2:42 PM on April 22, 2013

Harry is amazing, and I love him. You know, you shouldn’t believe everything people say. He once said “You only know what the cameras show of me”, and he’s right. This is not him at all. Sure, he does things that make people think he’s some womanizer, but he’s not atually. I met him once, and he’s the most down to earth lads you’ll ever meet.

Lisa

Posted at 1:26 AM on June 19, 2013

Players can be sweet and down to earth too. If he thinks he’s been unlucky in love maybe it’s coz he’s not looking for serious relationship.

DIRECTIONER

Posted at 2:52 AM on August 4, 2013

Wow thts 100 per cent true cameras lie!!!
And lucky

Joe

Posted at 12:46 PM on April 22, 2013

lmao…what kind of arrogant, rude, selfish bastard. Girls have to make the Earth move for HIM? Relationship is a team effort, kiddo. Maybe this is why you are unlucky in love.

spaz101

Posted at 11:11 AM on April 22, 2013

@Popo sorry I will do better next time I was in a rush. :)

Harry is a flaming gayboy

Posted at 10:17 AM on April 22, 2013

Harry is a two-timing manwhore. He’s sleeping with both Louis Tomlinson and Nick Grimshaw (British DJ) behind each’s back.

WTF???

Posted at 9:48 AM on April 22, 2013

Where is it that he says Taylor’s name? This site reads too much into celebrities’ vague quotes and imply they mean something else. Shame on you for trying to start drama between people who are probably not thinking about each other. And shame on those of you that believe everything you read on a gossip site.

Lilith

Posted at 3:48 PM on April 22, 2013

You are right I think they should not do that and is Harry leaving

Alyssa

Posted at 9:46 AM on April 22, 2013

I don’t understand how Harry is considered hot? He has very babyish features.

DIRECTIONER

Posted at 2:59 AM on August 4, 2013

He is the baby one or taylor the one that writes all of ever songs about her exs the one that wants everyone to like her the one that shouted at her fans when they didnt sing with selena!! Fyi harry is the one that crys everytime haters insult him he didnt do anything bad to u so u can hurt his feelings and btw taylor said directioners deserve cancer im hopping your glad cus now zayns sis has cancer taylor swift is the most babyish person alive

aytum

Posted at 9:09 AM on April 22, 2013

Shame on you Harry… I used to like you but not anymore. You are just in love with yourself, which makes you a player.

d.harris

Posted at 8:32 AM on April 22, 2013

proud of you harry.at least you are man enough to stand up tall for yourself,unlike robert pattinson.

elle

Posted at 7:45 AM on April 22, 2013

Harry is just a freaking bastard who thinks that he’s a cool guy but he is not at all. Team Taylor!

merna

Posted at 6:09 AM on April 22, 2013

i think he was the pain not her

butter

Posted at 5:56 AM on April 22, 2013

only a crazy person would date her.

b

Posted at 5:55 AM on April 22, 2013

taylor swift is horrible. there is a monster hiding behind her heavily made up face

hyacinthiabachelard99qc

Posted at 5:28 AM on April 22, 2013

Isabella. although Curtis`s blurb is inconceivable, yesterday I picked up a new Nissan GT-R: after having made $7859 this – 5 weeks past and would you believe, ten k this past month. it’s actualy my favourite job I have ever done. I began this five months/ago and immediately was bringin home minimum $80 per/hr. I follow the details here,..…………….. ZOO80. ¢øm