Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards’ Adorable PDA Pic Revealed

Sat, April 20, 2013 5:30pm EST by 21 Comments
Perrie Edwards Zayn Malik Instagram
Courtesy of Instagram

Perrie Edwards

Posted at 10:53 AM on February 11, 2014

Zelena would be cuter than Zayn and I? Ouch that really hurt.

notneeded

Posted at 5:18 PM on January 20, 2014

I Love how they are a cute couple :)

Miss Routh

Posted at 6:07 AM on September 9, 2013

What’s her Instagram account?

ZERRIE SHIPPER

Posted at 11:46 AM on August 27, 2013

Zayn and Perrie are the cutest couple in the world and I can see the love in his eyes when he looks at her. i can only imagine how it must feel for her to have a guy love her so much and to have a propose on a romantic weekend together I hope someday I have a love like this and congrats Zerrie shipper forever

Unknown

Posted at 3:03 PM on October 13, 2013

You can NOT see the love in his eyes I mean he loves her I KNOW that but YOU can’t see love in his eyes lol you speaking gibberish

maruja

Posted at 1:02 PM on May 29, 2013

“ang pogi nman ng “mapapangasawa ko(future husband)” waahhhah addict lang e!! :D ya know Zain…sometimes i get jealous with that girl who caught your eye …but of course for now all i ihave to do is just wait here in the wings till the moment comes that our God will mate us as u know what we call Destiny though we hve different religion :) !!

wow saaabeeh??!!

p.s: i dont hate Perrie, because she’s nice and makes you happy Zain baby :)

Nunyaa

Posted at 3:05 PM on October 13, 2013

It’s ZAYN not ZAIN get it right

Gertrud

Posted at 7:44 AM on November 27, 2013

His real name is ZAIN but he wanted to be called ZAYN…nothing is different…

Jessica^^

Posted at 4:43 PM on May 4, 2013

“Zayn and Perrie are definitely one of Hollywood’s most beloved couples and maybe even the cutest too.” I Don’t think they are ‘definitely one of Hollywood’s most beloved couples’ becouse nobody knows Perrie… And i don’t really like her.. I can’t hate her couse i don’t know her personality.. But i don’t like this Couple, but i’m not jealous or hate them.

cheerfulraechel

Posted at 6:02 AM on May 4, 2013

soo cute! I’m a Zerrie shipper :)

★LOVEUZAYN <3

JUST A KID :)

Posted at 8:05 PM on April 24, 2013

Wow I thought people would actually critisize this couple but I guess not :)

harrys wifee

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 23, 2013

They are an ok couple. Definitly not the cutest. I could see zayn dating selena gomez that would be an adorable couple. Perries to girly and truthfully not all that pretty. I dont see zayn liking a girl like her. And zayns duck face is waay better than perries. She looks like shes constipated. LUV U ZAYN:)

Taylor

Posted at 3:10 PM on October 13, 2013

Lol omygosh im soooooo weak you just said that but I say that all the time Selena Gomez and Zayn’s baby would be soooooo cute and that couple would be THE cutest couple EVER but I still ship zerrie I just like SAYN OR ZELENA WAYYYYY BETTER

Ashton

Posted at 5:28 PM on April 21, 2013

They are sooooooo adorable together!!!! Wish it was me next to Zayn though :P. And the Boston bombing thing was sad and serious so stop with the sterotypical jokes about Zayn, people were killed and amputated.

Anna

Posted at 4:24 PM on April 21, 2013

How could anyone hate them together? If Zayn’s happy, you should be happy. Plus, Perrie is beautiful and talented. Stop the hate. Just stop.
THEY ARE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER! :D!

kelly

Posted at 8:50 AM on April 21, 2013

do you think innocent people dying is funny including an 8 year old I’m from a suburb 5 minutes outside of Boston this was the scariest thing we’ve ever been through u need to stop wig the stupid jokes there not funny and there not cute there hurtful

zerrielittlemix1D

Posted at 3:40 AM on April 21, 2013

Just want to say stop saying Zayn bombed Boston because he’s Muslim. I love Zayn and Perrie, little mix and 1D but honestly this is the cutest pic I’ve seen in ages!:’)

Zerrie<3

London loyoz

Posted at 2:04 AM on April 21, 2013

dang he is cute OOP I meant they are a nice couple

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:34 PM on April 20, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

abe is doing it?!!??

Posted at 10:10 PM on April 20, 2013

Single Persons With Backpacks are seen as TERRORISTS these day’s?

Cupcakes

Posted at 6:40 PM on April 20, 2013

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!