Lily Collins: Would She Have Been A Better Bella Than Kristen Stewart?

Fri, April 19, 2013 3:33pm EDT by 45 Comments
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Summit Entertainment

Nahtalia

Posted at 11:05 PM on March 30, 2014

I think lily Collions should of have played Bella swan because Kristen Stewert is different she’s always angrey I think lily collions should of played it because Lilly collions is soooooo gougeous and she would of been a beter Bella swan.

Marchia Dolbow

Posted at 7:21 AM on March 31, 2014

Are you fu°°kin kidding me!! No way I would never have gone & seen any of the twilight movies if lilly would have been casted as bella! Kristen wuz the right chose all the way! Peace

Danielle

Posted at 1:07 AM on March 12, 2014

Lilly would have been 100,000 times better than Kristen. The first time i saw the movie, all i could think was.. Jesus the casting director should be fired… nice story though. I not only didn’t sympathize with Bella, i actually HATED her. she just wasn’t loveable.. at all. ever.

Lexie

Posted at 9:01 PM on June 10, 2013

i always thought she would’ve made a WAY better bella. it always seemed to me that kristin was trying way too hard to be bella and just didn’t clique the way it would have with lily.

hosting

Posted at 4:24 AM on May 16, 2013

Hey! I know this really is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same weblog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a great deal!

hosting

Posted at 4:23 AM on May 16, 2013

I’m John, how are you currently everybody? This post posted at this website is really pleasant.

Natalia Castillo Borja

Posted at 1:45 AM on May 13, 2013

Mejor esta Kristen Stewart

director

Posted at 8:26 AM on April 21, 2013

Twatlight is so 2008 , Its Catching Fire with real actors and action. Tired of seeing pu$$y whipped Pattiboy and the annoying Stewart