90210 Recap: Annie Is Finally Exposed As ‘Author X’

Mon, April 15, 2013 10:10pm EDT by 7 Comments
90210 Season 5 Episode 18
Courtesy of The CW

Anika

Posted at 4:21 PM on April 16, 2013

I can’t believe Liam actually realised he was Leo. But why didn’t he read ALL the book??? He would have realised that Annie has true feelings for him and was not using him.

kelsey

Posted at 11:27 AM on April 16, 2013

I love this show!!!

Ray

Posted at 10:20 AM on April 16, 2013

I was glad Naomi realized that she needed more time before getting into a relationship with Jordan. Is it just me, Annie and Naomi are the only ones who have villains (vanessa, holly, Patrick, jasper, cannon…) and Elizabeth for Naomi, she seems ‘villain’ material. Mark and Silver: ICK! Navianna kiss, I bet the fans went Cray for that. But that will get complicated once Michaela gets involved. Does that mean that Silver is technically in that triangle/square? Liam, I know why he reacted to Annie that way, but I was really hoping for more screen time. I guess Annabelle and Leo are the only ones with a happily ever after for now. Patrick is Back, I really want to know what he has to say. I liked this episode. Loved Naomi and Ade’s realization moments. Annie looked amazing in this episode. Oh and I had no idea that “adulterer surfer chick” was using Liam, seriously, how could I miss that.

Anna

Posted at 3:06 AM on April 16, 2013

Honestly, Liam is the one who should have been gay. He has the worst taste in women; Annie’s the only exception to that rule.

Lana

Posted at 2:08 AM on April 16, 2013

So glad this show is finishing soon. If Navidrianna’s not happening, what’s the point?!

Manny

Posted at 5:09 AM on April 16, 2013

they suck either way

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:03 AM on April 16, 2013

…………………I’m not IN any longer?