Taylor Lautner Wins ‘Best Shirtless Scene’ At MTV Movie Awards

Courtesy MTV

Sanatan

Posted at 5:02 AM on June 10, 2014

u are god gifted buddy

zubair

Posted at 3:22 PM on August 24, 2013

taylor is the best.. what a smile he has and what a body…taylor inspired me to think of my body… inspired from him i have started working on my abs and now he wants to get rid of the shirtless scenes… this is a real injustice to taylor’s fans… i think he should rather keep on with his shirtless scenes….

Kashaf

Posted at 6:00 AM on April 29, 2013

OMG.. He finally won the award.. I think em one of those who voted the most.. I voted for him on every site.. He is the hottest guy in hollywood either with shirt or without shirt.

Loui

Posted at 2:35 AM on April 17, 2013

Taylor Lautner was the best winner ever, he had so much fun, he is always laughing he is a delightful Wolf Ab Man, I just hope we will see more of him soon, CONGRATS TAYLOR LAUTNER He is actually a very good Actor!

hottie

Posted at 3:31 AM on April 16, 2013

Taylor lautner is totally hot

sbjsmith

Posted at 12:59 AM on April 16, 2013

I am glad little Taylor had fun. I wish I could grant him his wish to become a big star. But it ain’t going to happen. Taking off your shirt does not require talent. Its a joke. Enjoy now Taylor because tomorrow nobody will even remember you being there. You should have boycotted that show. Because they dissed Twilight and your co stars. They gave you an award for a catagory that Tatum Channing deserved. No loyalty. Taylor was hanging out with Kristen and her pals for your birthday and fun. Now that Rob is back you dissappeared. Thought you were Robs friend too. I guess you are still looking for chances to be with Kristen.

aquarius64

Posted at 5:54 PM on April 20, 2013

@sbjsmith – or it could be that Kristen tossed Taylor aside when Rob came back. With the Kristen/Taylor stories that were out, some blogs hinted that they may be fooling around behind Rob’s back. Back in 2009, the mags were flat out saying it. I believe the outings got back to Rob in Australia and he was none too happy, especially with one proved cheating incident. Another cheating story resulting with Rob walking out for good would have finished Kristen. So, bye bye Taylor. I thought it was odd about Kristen’s birthday too; if she and Taylor were so tight, it would make sense that he would be at the party.

I also agree that he should beef up his acting. I saw that beer gut on TV and I thought I was looking at him in 30 or 40 years. Look at his father and you see what I mean. And he needs to distance himself from the Robsten circus. Rob’s reputation is taking a hit; Taylor doesn’t need this either. And after the MIA from Kristen’s party, that should be his clue too.

tara

Posted at 3:55 PM on April 21, 2013

I so agree with you about Taylor and Kristen. She totally used Taylor to make Rob jealous. He came back with lightning speed when he saw her with Taylor. She should be ashamed of herself. Taylor seemed to be one of her truly loyal friends. Something must have gone on between them …for her to feel the need to push back from Taylor and why is Rob so threatened by Taylor anyway? Maybe the hook up rumors were true…..and maybe that is why Rob tried to convince people that Taylor was gay, by kissing him on national t.v. Taylor , you and your career have a bright future…stay far away from those two druggies.

tara

Posted at 4:02 PM on April 21, 2013

What a hateful comment. Why do Robsten fans want so badly for Taylor to be forgotten? Threatened…lol! I doubt he wants pot head Kristen. And his body was perfection so yes he deserved the award…….Channing was following Lautner’s lead. The boycott didn’t work. The only people into Robsten are loons who clearly have nothing else going on than to count the times two people they don’t know go to the bathroom. Luv ya Taylor !!

Samantha

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 15, 2013

Nice abs….HE IS HOTT

Crystal

Posted at 9:50 PM on April 15, 2013

I just love Taylor to death! I’m so glad he won the award…he certainly deserved it! :) Oh and his acceptance speech was too funny! So glad to see that he doesn’t take himself seriously and has a sense of humor. Love him! :)

Alice

Posted at 10:49 PM on April 24, 2013

He doesn’t take MTV seriously either. He accepted their award but he called it an Oscar. Ha!

St

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 15, 2013

It was a nice surprise see Taylor joking about his abs, he was totally cool, I loved it!

Candy

Posted at 9:34 AM on April 15, 2013

Love Taylor! Abe don’t you get tired of being an unwanted loser?

Pauline

Posted at 5:23 AM on April 15, 2013

Wow, Taylor just keeps amazing me. Not only has he got the body of a greek god, he’s also got a sense of humor.

Juliette

Posted at 1:10 PM on May 2, 2013

Taylor is the worthy winner, he is charming and so sexy, he is always friendly, Love him and would like to see more news about him, he is certainly my best (don’t hate on me, but would like to see him date Kristen Stewart)

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:43 AM on April 15, 2013

I can’t name a bigger loser in hollywood at the moment………

to Abe

Posted at 9:47 AM on April 15, 2013

Who Taylor Swift?!

Samantha

Posted at 10:32 PM on April 15, 2013

REALLY

To Abe

Posted at 2:50 AM on April 17, 2013

You will never find true happiness or love, you will only find for yourself misery and bad luck, you will attract only bad luck in you life because you are filled up to the brim with hate! LOVE YOU TAYLOR LAUTNER

tara

Posted at 3:48 PM on April 21, 2013

I luv Taylor Lautner. He is beautiful inside and out , talented and has a great sense of humor.
Of course he deserved his award……his abs are iconic! I think Efron was the lucky one….he got to touch Taylor.

misti

Posted at 11:33 PM on April 14, 2013

….and now your done!

tara

Posted at 4:13 PM on April 21, 2013

He’s done with Twilight and the whole kooky fanbase……..moving on to bigger and better……can’t wait.

camrynboswell

Posted at 12:27 AM on June 6, 2013

I cant belive that twilight is making its last movie or made its last movie. He is the HOTTEST twilight actor. I think that he will get his chances with Kristen if her and Rob ever break up witch will eventually happen but I Hope that he has many more movies to make and I just want to say thank you Taylor for sending me an autographed picture and movie and thanks for the video message on the day the movie came out. I cant believe that the movie came out on my 12 birth day l wish I could be your girlfriend <3 you u are my roll model and if u can get in toutch with makinse I would love to get an autographed picture from her to.