Jonathan Knight Flees The Stage During NKOTB Concert

Fri, April 5, 2013 12:20am EST by 45 Comments
NKOTB Concert Drama
HollywoodLife.com

blog

Posted at 3:02 AM on March 28, 2014

Remember: with so many shows on the air all competing for audience attention they’re all looking for a new
and different angle. *Run or move the pearl gently along the sharp
edge of front teeth. The above information helps you to choose the better one that suits your requirements.

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and
sources back to your blog? My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my users would certainly benefit from
some of the information you present here.

Please let me know if this ok with you. Appreciate it!

Tina Ruger

Posted at 7:47 PM on April 5, 2013

I would also like to add that true BHs are supporting Jon and wish him only the best. True #BHLOVE

Camila

Posted at 8:54 PM on April 5, 2013

Jon deserves that and all the good things…
Much love. #BHFamily

Tina

Posted at 7:43 PM on April 5, 2013

I wish that the news media would leave this alone. We all love Jonathan. If this was a non celebrity, it wouldn’t be a big deal. You need to remember that he is a humanbeing and his privacy should be respected

emma rex

Posted at 7:34 PM on April 5, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 10 to 50$/hr working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Fox78.cℴm

Kathanne

Posted at 7:17 PM on April 5, 2013

Anyone who has or does suffer from anxiety know it never really goes away. You can get all the help in the world but never really know when its going to hit you. Major lack of sleep will most certainly set it off. I wish the best for him. Getting up on stage night after night in front of that many people, how do you not have anxiety!!!!I I dont think he will ditch the tour. Good Luck Jonathan. True fan always.

Deeznutz

Posted at 4:38 PM on April 5, 2013

You are dumb, you are really, really dumb for real. I doubt you are a fan. Check your facts before writing a misinformed article about Jon leaving the stage that you turn into him leaving the tour, group etc. C’mon son….

Patty

Posted at 1:50 PM on April 5, 2013

How can you write an article without knowing the facts?!?!

Helene

Posted at 1:37 PM on April 5, 2013

Funny….so my comment was deleted?
Here it is again:
To the writer:
Are you serious – a voting if we think Jon would leave the band because he had a panic attack?
How disgusting is that!!
How would you feel if there would be a voting about you:
“Emily is sick all the time – should we fire her?”
Hmmm….let me guess: You don´t like that idea!?

Helene

Posted at 1:14 PM on April 5, 2013

To the writer:
You really don´t mean it…a voting?? About asking if Jonathan is leaving because of anxiety?
That is disgusting!
How would you feel if someone would create a voting for YOU asking something like: “Emily is getting sick all the time – do you think we should fire her?”

Camila

Posted at 12:33 PM on April 5, 2013

Must to say: Jon, you’r great, amazing, kind, your heart is full of much love and we love you, we are your family, not just fans.
#WeLoveYouJon