Justin Bieber: What I’m Looking For In A Girl After Selena Gomez Split

Thu, April 4, 2013 4:15pm EDT by 55 Comments
Justin Bieber Girflriend
Pacific Coast News, FameFlynet

monisha

Posted at 1:56 AM on April 18, 2014

i love u jb…… u r the wonderful guy in the world,,,,, if i spend a day wit u tats enough for me…. miss u a lot……. i love u a lot

monisha

Posted at 2:04 AM on April 18, 2014

i love u a lot….. ma first aim is to meet u & to spend a whole day with u…. i hope this dream would become true as soon as possible……… meet u soon….. i love u a lot …….

kaezir burlaza

Posted at 12:23 PM on March 27, 2014

Uhmm I have mixed emotion :)( cuz I admire justine but they look perfect as coulpe its been a years :)) .

Gabriela

Posted at 11:10 PM on February 3, 2014

I love justin, I have to agree with justin. Now in days its hard to trust anyone. After huge heartbroken I can’t , liketrust anyone. I know everyone at school but it seems that their untrustworthy side could just come out anysec and destroy your only good side. Sometimes I think that justin needs a girl that has that what he wants but on times own time. Many would just want to date him by he just needs some space. Soon it would be the justin we all know. But it just takes time and let him be only him with no pressure

Emily bieber

Posted at 10:49 PM on January 15, 2014

I love u justin bieber u are my idol Selena dines not deserve u because u are a great guy I wish I can meet u one day I want to be just like u follow your dreams never give up believe one of your song nothing like us really touched me because it reminded me about great moments in my life my favorite song is all that matter I love u 💘💍💋

Bieber's love

Posted at 5:18 PM on November 25, 2013

Im happy Justin Bieber finally moved on fromselena because she didn’t treat him with respect or anything. I love justin Bieber so much and it breaks my heart to see what she did to him and how much that hurt him inside. I want him to be happy and be able to trust anyone but he can’t and I understand that. He needs to find that special girl that will love and care for him and never upset him because it hurts him and hurts me inside . He just deserves someone perfect for him. I will always love Justin Bieber forever ❤💍❤

silas

Posted at 3:16 PM on November 9, 2013

why is it, that anytime justin does anything, it’s all of a sudden the public eyes’ concern of anything? i mean, shouldn’t y’ll be more concerned with your own lives, and your family, and kids, rather than a celebrities’ every day life?

nabanita kakati

Posted at 7:54 AM on October 31, 2013

Hey justin I don’t know if u’ll be reading my comment or not but I just wanted to tell u dt justin I love u reallieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee very very very much u know like most of the girls do and maybe dey love u even so much more than me. Justin ur reallieeeeeeeeeee special to not only me but most of the people ur the one who can bring a smile in nt only in my face bt a many just with the thought of u. I don’t know who will be ur special one bt whoever it maybe will be the world’s luckiest girl. I know dt m not the perfect one for u bt still I dnt understand I think bout u every single moment ur always there in my mind. Even u being so far away from me u make me smile I dnt know why bt ur really very special to me. I know u want someone who truly loves u frm all of her heart and does not behaves with u like ur a celebrity but yes like ur a normal guy. I know that God will always be with u n always help u. May Jesus always shower his blessings over u. And ur mommy she’s really a great person love u justin n love u too Pattie

nicole

Posted at 8:05 PM on June 14, 2014

Your right nabanita

Samantha slaymaker

Posted at 4:49 PM on September 22, 2013

Your amazing
I love you your so hot and I like your misic pluse u your cute yor pixs make me blush and smile love ya:)

shreya chatterjee

Posted at 11:56 AM on September 5, 2013

good.selena ds nt deservs you justin.she ws with u only for publicity as she dd ths bfr with others. Well i ht hr.I LV U justin…

Cristina Ibarra

Posted at 10:43 PM on July 18, 2013

Justin,I forgot if you to find out if I have kissable lips, reply and I’ll give you my # so you can give me a call!!!^_-

Cristina Ibarra

Posted at 10:38 PM on July 18, 2013

Why don’t you just leave him alone he knows what he wants and why he wants it so leave him live his life and justin i love you!P.S, don’t let them choose your life for you, you choose it!!!^_^

Noel biondi

Posted at 5:51 AM on July 9, 2013

Im noel :) 21yrs old. I love hanging out, movies, laughing and adventures. I grew up a christian and still seeking my savior Jesus Christ…
I would love to share lessons about life, gods taught me alog.
I come from a small town and really dont have alot but I dont want any of, it anyways, being happy is usually all I care about. Im a sucker for always helping and caring about others. Everything ive been threw life has been a rollorcostor!! Relationships have always been a broken heart and feel like giving up all the time but god always keeps me going :)
Justin contacting me would be amazing. And promise you,maybe life changing.. Faith.love.god take this chance !

roma amor anquillano

Posted at 10:42 PM on December 31, 2013

all hes standard is all in me . but for me im not interestad for him… but im glad that he moved on selena gomez bcoz selena are not worth it to be justine boyfriend… WANTED BOYFRIEND!!!

kiana smith

Posted at 10:45 PM on December 31, 2013

hmmm.i think im the girl he looking for..but i dont like him …duhh…

Laina

Posted at 1:19 PM on June 21, 2013

JB is perfect! And that prank was pretty funny! :)

Poo

Posted at 8:47 PM on June 7, 2013

I’m JB. Thxs to all Yale for y’all’s stuff. JK. I’m not JB. ;)

girl_101

Posted at 9:47 PM on April 8, 2013

finaly hes moving on

AOKALANI

Posted at 7:15 PM on April 6, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. HES AMAZING GUY. WHO DOESN’T LOVE JUSTIN.

Rose

Posted at 5:45 PM on April 7, 2013

Right? GO BELIEBERS
And no, I’m not 12. FYI for all you haters :p

Haley Herring

Posted at 6:52 PM on May 12, 2013

I agree with y’all he is totally CUTE he has awsome hair and his personality OMG i wish he was mine