Adrienne Maloof: Secret Marriage & Quickie Engagement Revealed?

Thu, April 4, 2013 4:36pm EDT by 6 Comments
Adrienne Maloof First Husband
FameFlynet

lamar's story remains a mystery.

Posted at 9:22 AM on November 8, 2013

You suckers call people with millions to lose “fake” for trying to conceal bad thing and protect their reputations …remember, 1 bad light and deals go sour so don’t get all righteous. Money rules the world

Steven woodbury

Posted at 10:02 PM on May 21, 2013

no secret for me about her first marriage I was there at the wedding in Albuquerque New mexico and it was a beautiful extravagant church ceremony and the reception was awesome

Jan

Posted at 1:41 PM on April 7, 2013

Wikipedia needs to update the detail with the truth

TruthBeTold

Posted at 3:41 PM on April 6, 2013

What a big liar and phony. And Kyle has the nerve to still defend the indefensible. Oh wait! Didn’t Mauricio say that he was still working with Adrienne in finding her a home. Ooops! I guess as long as she’s (Adrienne) is keeping Mauricio on retainer, Kyle will keep defending her. Grifters.

AndyJean

Posted at 12:45 PM on April 6, 2013

It seems that she’s just real good at, let’s say, Not Telling the Truth and Hiding what SHE wants because she’s just a SPOILED BRAT. I know, I know. I’m just too brutal for all of y’all.
So Adrienne, how does the curb feel?

Trent

Posted at 11:12 PM on April 4, 2013

I’m glad she is gone she was really lame and fake well every thing about her is fake so that isn’t a big shock… I loved it when brandy told her to shut the fu** up lol so funny and the look on her face she didnt know what to say!😉